Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT'S A TROLL?

Do you know? Is it a troublemaker? Can an active participant be a one? Just what the hell is a troll in your opinion?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Someone who is here under false pretenses or just to start trouble. Well, in a normal forum that is. Here, it may not be considered trolling but just welcome banter.
even Mock can have trolls. remember 'brother'? a prime example. a blithering idiot who posted demented irrational drivel in every thread, simply to aggravate. i honestly questioned her mental status. she did it in many 'mainstream' forums also.

:stir_shit: In most forums this would be representative of a troll, In this forum though a troll is actually a soup chicken poster, you know recipies,flowers and touchy feely shit.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I once scratched my ass and hit a scabby thing that did not bleed. I flicked it onto a computer screen that did not belong to me. It sat there for a week and fell off. That is a Troll.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I stir shit on occasion. It really can be amusing.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
These two avatars speaks volumes about this crazy forum.
(11-04-2010, 04:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Can an active participant be a one? Just what the hell is a troll in your opinion?

Be a one? For shame, Duchess, for shame.

Commando Cunt Queen
hah Ya Puke!
(11-04-2010, 05:10 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: even Mock can have trolls. remember 'brother'? a prime example. a blithering idiot who posted demented irrational drivel in every thread, simply to aggravate. i honestly questioned her mental status. she did it in many 'mainstream' forums also.

Brother would be my definition of a troll, someone who never posts anything but senseless drivel. Then you have the other trolls who spell and type worse than a first grader, I think they must be using one hand to jerk off with and the other to type.

I wouldn't call a troublemaker a troll, however, they're always the funnest people on the forum.
I think trolls are cute.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-04-2010, 08:37 PM)username Wrote: Be a one? For shame, Duchess, for shame.

You're not kiddin'. Jesus Christ.

A girl who goes by "Brother" must be wacked.
Do unto others then run like hell! 104 ::devilban::
Troll

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I think trolls only apply to "nice" forums.

Being a shit stirrer is fun, being a flamer is fun, anything to cause discord is fun, being shocking is fun. I like to do all of that, it makes me laugh. I'm not necessarly sincere in my comments but, to jerk someone's chain & push their buttons brings me a great deal of joy. What can I say, I find it delightful. *shrug*
(11-21-2010, 07:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I think *shrug*

That's fucking amazing .
John Adams

(11-21-2010, 07:56 AM)Duchess Wrote: 86

are you sure or do you just think it?Twat

John Adams

(11-21-2010, 08:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: 78

you're sort of an inconsistent, irrelevant bitch aren't you?

John Adams