Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT WOULD YOU CUT?

Congress says it's going to cut spending & everytime I've seen someone ask what they intend to cut, they won't answer, they dance around the question & say nothing. If you had a say, what would you suggest gets cut?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Representatives fucking pensions.
Cut Medicaid for people who are not citizens and people who are old enough to work. Go to the fucking clinic and stay the fuck out of my doctor's office and the emergency room.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Stop sending "billions" of our tax dollars in aid to foreign countires, where they hate us anyway! What a effing waste!

(also, what cracker said too)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Streamline the IRS
Set term limits
Return social security to those who have actually put into it.
All new laws would have no earmarks or add-ons
no bailouts for anyone, competition will always eat up the deadbeats
have a flat tax
welfare for 3 yrs max
food ebt cards for food only
...........for starters.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-06-2010, 07:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: welfare for 3 yrs max
...........for starters.

Love these.

(11-06-2010, 07:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: Return social security to those who have actually put into it.

What about housewives? No worky no money? Because then you would have to cook your own dinner and wash your own underwear. That might suck.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Wives would get their husbands money if the husband died. As was originaly intended.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
every law and tax passed since 1955.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(11-06-2010, 07:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: Streamline the IRS
Set term limits
Return social security to those who have actually put into it.
All new laws would have no earmarks or add-ons
no bailouts for anyone, competition will always eat up the deadbeats
have a flat tax
welfare for 3 yrs max
...........for starters.

You should run for prez in 2012!!! I'd vote for ya!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

"Hard Nipples for Hard Times"

Got my vote, too!
I agree with several of the above. I think government (in general) is so freaking bloated and mismanaged. $1000 toilets, a new commission formed every day to study cow farts and God knows what. Ridiculous salaries (anybody hear about the City of Bell?). The waste...government needs a serious colon cleansing.

This may sound naive (and I can already poke some holes in my own theory) but re: welfare...I firmly believe that without our current illegal immigrant population (or some portion thereof), our economy would collapse (even though they can also be a drain on social services). We need people that work the fields, wash the cars etc. etc. And they need to work cheap! Anyway, I was thinking we ought to do a better job of closing our borders and maybe give some illegal immigrants already here an opportunity to gain citizenship. But, I also wish we could drop the minimum wage down significantly at least in agriculture (or hell, maybe across the board) and put some of these welfare recipients to work. You want your check? Fine, clock so many hours picking strawberries asshat.

I'm sure that's wrong for so many reasons (and might create more beauracracy and expense in some regards) but I'm all for a little slave labor for welfare recipients.
Commando Cunt Queen
There is no reason for welfare. Have one welfare mom watch the kids and the other welfare moms can work and pay the welfare mom to watch the kids. It's called work and daycare. It's what the rest of the people do.
(11-06-2010, 09:21 PM)Cracker Wrote: There is no reason for welfare. Have one welfare mom watch the kids and the other welfare moms can work and pay the welfare mom to watch the kids. It's called work and daycare. It's what the rest of the people do.

It's what rational people who give a fuck do. Too many welfare recipients are just enjoying the ride or waiting for the "perfect" job instead of being willing to flip burgers to make some money.

I like the concept though. So when we have our forced labor stations, the daycare can be staffed by welfare moms while the rest (the men since they're inept at childrearing) can go pick strawberries!

Commando Cunt Queen
Can't wait to visit the breeding centers so we can keep the number of welfare moms up to standard.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(11-06-2010, 08:08 PM)IMaDick Wrote: every law and tax passed since 1905.

There fixed.Smiley_emoticons_fies

(11-06-2010, 10:14 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Can't wait to visit the breeding centers so we can keep the number of welfare moms up to standard.

We haven't even talked about my forced sterlization plans.

Commando Cunt Queen
(11-06-2010, 10:48 PM)username Wrote: We haven't even talked about my forced sterlization plans.

I'd vote for anyone who said they would implement that. I think those that get monies from their state should have to undergo drug testing too but, that's not cost effective. Too many able-bodied people are living off the taxpayers dime & that infuriates me.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like the sound of this "forced sterilization" plan!:B
Bampton

Go fascinate someone else.
(11-07-2010, 07:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-06-2010, 10:48 PM)username Wrote: We haven't even talked about my forced sterlization plans.

I'd vote for anyone who said they would implement that. I think those that get monies from their state should have to undergo drug testing too but, that's not cost effective. Too many able-bodied people are living off the taxpayers dime & that infuriates me.

Forced sterilization and mandatory drug testing with the cost deducted from their welfare checks.

We are welfare haters! Shame on us.