Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How old is this hussy?
OK, I admit it, I watch a little trash TV. I loves me some Real Housewives. I can't help it. They draw me in. OF COURSE I watch the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Of course I do. I love Nene. There, I said it. I LOVE NENE LEAKES!

Anyway, how old do you think this lady is?
[Image: Kim-Zolciak.jpg]

She is claiming 32. She even has a supporting legal document (driver's license) that says 32. I have a hard time believing it. Wiki says she is 48, but anybody can write a Wikipedia entry.

What is your verdict?
[Image: kim-zolciak0031001.jpg&t=1]
With no wig:
[Image: kim+zolciak+wigless.jpg]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Late 40's.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

She's neglecting her neck & it looks like she may have had some lipo done, that's not a slam, just an observation.
I love me some NeNe too. I want to be just like her when I grow up. She kills me.

As for Kim? Um yea, she can't sing and she is a gold digging ho. But I don't think she is 48 cuz she is pregnant.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I can't decide if she looks bad for 32 or great for 48. I do think she is pretty with hair.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-24-2010, 04:37 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I love me some NeNe too. I want to be just like her when I grow up. She kills me.

As for Kim? Um yea, she can't sing and she is a gold digging ho. But I don't think she is 48 cuz she is pregnant.

YAY NENE! She's a multimillionairess. Good for her. Love it when a stripper gets rich. I know that makes other people mad, but I think it's great. Plus, they don't have to pay back student loans.
[Image: nene-leakes-bv-5-720a090109.jpg]

Did you not read in the news about the 65 (ICK) year old woman that had a baby?
I don't think she is 32. More like late 30's. She totally sucked in that football player though. Like she "accidentally" got pregnant. No woman that age with two kids already accidentally gets pregnant.

Is that a bad photo of her? I'm not familiar with these people.
I didn't know NeNe used to be a stripper. You go girl! I love how honest she is. She tells it like it is.

I don't ever want to hear about a 65 year old getting pregnant.
(11-24-2010, 04:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Is that a bad photo of her? I'm not familiar with these people.

You probably don't watch any trash TV.

It isn't a bad photo. They are pretty on the inside. hahaha

bravotv.com has a few full episodes you could watch if you want to check them out (I fully DON'T expect you to). There is a link at the top <full episodes>. The show is called The Real Housewives of Atlanta. It is a show about fake rich people who get rich because of the exposure. It is really very interesting and entertaining in a nouveau riche kind of way.

An Atlanta semi-famous black attorney is on the show, Phaedra Parks. She said white people eat food out of cans. hahahaha
Phaedra is a phoney phool. LOL

I love all the Housewives shows except NY. Not into that one so much. But the NJ housewives are good. And the BH wives are off the chain!

I admit to being a reality show junkie.
I only watch the Housewives because it amuses me. Plus, they play the reruns enough I can usually keep up. I never have time for much tv during the week (unless it was LOST, still a little saddened about that ending). I'm usually on the computer working, Netflixing, Mocking, Skyping, and reading the news.

Enjoy your holiday, Ramsey. I hope you get Friday off, too.
(11-24-2010, 04:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

She's neglecting her neck & it looks like she may have had some lipo done, that's not a slam, just an observation.

Yeah they lipoed the adams apple right outta there. :O
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

A month from right now is Christmas Eve. 19
I do have Friday off. A nice 4 day weekend. I hope I don't end up beating my kids.....
Effing 32, why yes 10 years agol
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-24-2010, 05:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I do have Friday off. A nice 4 day weekend. I hope I don't end up beating my kids.....

Be thankful for your kids and that they are near. Remember that.

I really miss my son. He will be leading his platoon back out soon. I wish he were here eating my famous gravy with us, but not this year. I hope and pray for next year.
Sorry Cracker. I did not realize your son was deployed.

I will appreciate my little men. Even if they do drive me insane with their constant bickering. I think the garage needs to be cleaned out. A little hard labor will settle them down. LOL
(11-24-2010, 05:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Sorry Cracker. I did not realize your son was deployed.

I will appreciate my little men. Even if they do drive me insane with their constant bickering. I think the garage needs to be cleaned out. A little hard labor will settle them down. LOL

He isn't yet. He's with the fleet.

Fighting drives me nuts. Make them clean the garage then buy them a game so they leave you alone. I know that's terrible, but you do what you have to do.
(11-24-2010, 06:56 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(11-24-2010, 05:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Sorry Cracker. I did not realize your son was deployed.

He isn't yet. He's with the fleet.

Fighting drives me nuts. Make them clean the garage then buy them a game so they leave you alone. I know that's terrible, but you do what you have to do.

Yes, taking parental advise from Mommy Dearest is always a wise idea.

So basically, you were just a neglectful parent and no doubt, very abusive. Signs_173