Hey Duchess!
Eagles/Vikings game..........cancelled due to snow! WTF! :O
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
December 26th, 2010
Final from Ralph Wilson Stadium: No. 1 AFC playoff seed Patriots 34, Bills 3
Smiley_emoticons_hurra3BSmiley_emoticons_hurra3B:B

That was expected. hah
(12-26-2010, 05:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Eagles/Vikings game..........cancelled due to snow! WTF! :O

Whiteout conditions at the Linc & Mayor Nutter has put Philly under a state of emergency. Heh heh.

Maggot, did you see DeSean's punt return last week? Of course you did, anyone who is interested in football has seen it a hundred times by now. :B

I got a new jersey for Christmas, #7 Smiley_emoticons_fies

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes I did.....it was fabulous! And the punt return was great also. Smiley_emoticons_razz
(12-26-2010, 05:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-26-2010, 05:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Eagles/Vikings game..........cancelled due to snow! WTF! :O

Whiteout conditions at the Linc & Mayor Nutter has put Philly under a state of emergency. Heh heh.

Maggot, did you see DeSean's punt return last week? Of course you did, anyone who is interested in football has seen it a hundred times by now. :B

Bert Jones???

Ba-Bye Mike Singletary.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-27-2010, 03:06 AM)pyropappy Wrote:
(12-26-2010, 05:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Bert Jones???

Michael fucking Vick.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Vick sucks; he can not win the big one because he is an idiot. I refer you to his record in Atlanta. Athleticism will never over come stupidity.
(12-28-2010, 01:19 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Athleticism will never over come stupidity.

If this were Jeopardy, I would say, "Why Africa isn't a superpower." hahahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-28-2010, 01:19 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Athleticism will never over come stupidity.

That's a ridiculous comment. I don't see stupid people making millions of dollars.

One name should serve to change your mind, Mike Tyson. enough said.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Ooohhh, good point! Alright, so maybe there is a basis for that argument after all. Jesus Christ, he IS stupid.
I went to the U of Md during the Brad Manning, Buck Williams, Albert King era. They had a team mate out of Baltimore named Ernest Graham. Ernie still holds the record at Maryland for the single-game scoring record of 44 points, set against North Carolina State in 1978. I bet everyone in 1981 when his eligibility ran out (he never graduated) he would never play in the NBA, and I made a fortune. They called me crazy; he was the greatest "athlete" on the team.

I said then he was a moron and did not have the inteligence to handle the pressure of pro sports. I watched him blow three games for the terps because he made mental mistakes in critical situations.
Ernie used to come to the club I tended bar in, and I got to speak to him on several occaisions. I came to the conclusion based on those conversations that Ernie could not spell Ernie.

I don't care good you think they are, an athlete has to be able to think under pressure to win.

Ernie never played a game in the NBA, and his new claim to fame is is son. If the boy is as stupid as the dad, he too will soon be a has been.
Vikings up 10 in the third.........what the hell?
They say that Vick did not want to play in the snow. hah
(12-28-2010, 11:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: Vikings up 10 in the third.........what the hell?

Snow is water. Think about it. hahahahahahaha
(12-28-2010, 11:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: Vikings up 10 in the third.........what the hell?

The fact there was a blizzard & Philly was under a state of emergency had nothing to do with it, right?

(12-29-2010, 06:00 AM)Duchess Wrote:

The fact there was a blizzard & Philly was under a state of emergency had nothing to do with it, right?

The game has been played in worse situations. I call "Pansy foul" Signs_173
(12-29-2010, 12:22 AM)Cracker Wrote:

Snow is water. Think about it. hahahahahahaha

SNOW is also way better then the "mud" they have in CA!
Give me SNOW any day, & I hate SNOW!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-29-2010, 12:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: The game has been played in worse situations. I call "Pansy foul" Signs_173

Then take it up with the dumbass commissioner & the NFL, the Eagles didn't have a say in it, if they had, they would have played, the players who were vocal about it shared their displeasure with all who read their tweets.