Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FLAMING

I like flaming people. I get my jollies from shining the verbal spotlight on dumb people & showing them the error of their stupid ways. The comments I get in return range from NOBODY LOVES YOU to YOU'RE SO STUPID! Hahaha. I'm never bothered by anyone's attempts at retaliation & one of my favorite comments to use in return is, 'I'm the Hitler of stupid people and I'm here to take you out". I laugh & laugh as I turn a forum filled with dummies upside down. Seriously, that might be as much fun as I've ever had with my clothes on. 39
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
the ability, permission and yes the encouragement to flame, was the inspiration and origin of MOCK.
at 24 i used to PM snarky flaming wiseass comments to Frank, and after a while he wisely decided to start Mock so a few of us wouldn't have to be banned at 24. it was a much-needed outlet for pure raw unvarnished contempt.17

Flaming can be good. An interesting outlet for pent up frustrations.
I would love to see Duchess in action against the masses: Link please.

I fuck with my local board sometimes. Most people don't retaliate.

One third of Georgia high school graduates can't pass the ASVAB. Seventy-five percent of Georgia's graduates can't qualify for the military because they are too fat AND too stupid. All of them are smarter and in better shape than their parents.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Duchess is to soft to flame anyone and make them believe it.She's a closet soup chicken and ramsey is her favorite poster.

It shouldn't be long now!

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams