Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Well You made it through another year eh?
And you might be thinking "Hey, I never got that done" or "Fuck that aint happening" Well if your like me you don't let shit like that bother you. Because you know that it is so damn close to the next year that you might have another shot at it anyways. 17
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Or then again, you might have a brain aneurysm and die in your sleep tonight.
Commando Cunt Queen
Or Jesus, you might choke on one too many sausage balls. Cracker? Cracker????

Then there's Duchess who might have proved today that you CAN o.d. on pot.

L.C. is probably in a gun fight somewhere.

Dick's wife might have finally gotten sick of the domestic violence and run him over with his own damn truck.

And Maggot, you know there's a pissed off buck gunning for you somewhere.

It will be a miracle if any of you idiots survive in to 2011. Happy New Year anyway.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-01-2011, 01:13 AM)username Wrote: Or Jesus, you might choke on one too many sausage balls. Cracker? Cracker????

Dick's wife might have finally gotten sick of the domestic violence and run him over with his own damn truck.

It will be a miracle if any of you idiots survive in to 2011. Happy New Year anyway.

and you will try to keep your weight gain down to 50 lbs this year that should keep you below 500 pounds for another year. action 10 news will do the story when the para medics go into your burger king bag filled house to save your ass and they have to take the wall down to get you out.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I was thinking as I stand looking at the bureau that I just spent sanding for the last 4 hrs that I would use a 3 color scheme on this thing all different shades of blue and a peach color for the fronts. It took me a year to get this far. I do love the way things were made in the late 40's everyone was just getting back from the war.
(01-01-2011, 01:31 AM)Maggot Wrote: I was thinking as I stand looking at the bureau that I just spent sanding for the last 4 hrs that I would use a 3 color scheme on this thing all different shades of blue and a peach color for the fronts. It took me a year to get this far. I do love the way things were made in the late 40's everyone was just getting back from the war.

hah That sounds kinda weird at 12:33 on New Years morning.
(01-01-2011, 01:28 AM)IMaDick Wrote: and you will try to keep your weight gain down to 50 lbs this year that should keep you below 500 pounds for another year. action 10 news will do the story when the para medics go into your burger king bag filled house to save your ass and they have to take the wall down to get you out.

Dick, I think you meant to post this in some "resolutions" thread.

Personally, I'm a size two on my bloated days (I'm actually trying to put on a couple of pounds) but I like the whole (hot) paramedics visiting the house thing. Yesss!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-01-2011, 01:34 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 01:31 AM)Maggot Wrote: I was thinking as I stand looking at the bureau that I just spent sanding for the last 4 hrs that I would use a 3 color scheme on this thing all different shades of blue and a peach color for the fronts. It took me a year to get this far. I do love the way things were made in the late 40's everyone was just getting back from the war.

hah That sounds kinda weird at 12:33 on New Years morning.

It's only 9:55 p.m. here. You're cool. You still have a couple of hours west coast time to down a few martinis and be stupid.

Personally, I prefer the bureau.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-01-2011, 01:54 AM)username Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 01:28 AM)IMaDick Wrote: and you will try to keep your weight gain down to 50 lbs this year that should keep you below 500 pounds for another year. action 10 news will do the story when the para medics go into your burger king bag filled house to save your ass and they have to take the wall down to get you out.

Dick, I think you meant to post this in some "resolutions" thread.

Personally, I'm a size two on my bloated days (I'm actually trying to put on a couple of pounds) but I like the whole (hot) paramedics visiting the house thing. Yesss!

Of course you are.hah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Who the fuck paints wooden furniture a color (besides black or white if you are all modern and shit, I don't see you that way)? Are you a fucking Golden Girl? Three colors? BLUE AND PEACH????? Why the fuck would you paint a piece of wood you bothered to sand? I would kill you in a fit of rage if you touched my post-WWII furniture with a paintbrush.

You people need more zen.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-01-2011, 01:13 AM)username Wrote: Or Jesus, you might choke on one too many sausage balls. Cracker? Cracker????

I did make sausage balls, but I sent them to someone else's house. I only ate two or three. I gave the dog a few, too, because he waited for a long time watching me make them.

Duchess has humped and passed out in a blissful state, for sure.

L.C. probably had a peaceful evening with her thoughts.

Hopefully Dick's wife made a resolution that this was the last fucking year she was going to put up with that shit.

Maggot spend the evening decorating and watching Golden Girls reruns for inspiration.

It should be about the New Year for you, username. I hope you had enough for you to STFU until next year. hahahaha Sleep tight.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-01-2011, 01:13 AM)username Wrote: Then there's Duchess who might have proved today that you CAN o.d. on pot.

Psst. Just for future reference, it's impossible to OD on a couple or three one hitters.

Happy New Year to you too. I hope you don't lose your home to a mudslide & that the "big one" doesn't hit your 'hood.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-01-2011, 04:06 AM)Cracker Wrote: Duchess has humped and passed out in a blissful state, for sure.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Maggot, what in the bloody hell is that thing in your avatard?? it looks like something used to scare mental patients out at the "home" so they shut up and make potholders. that's where you got it, isn't it?

send more potholders.

Maggot's ugly-ass weird avatard---->

Attached Files
.jpg   avatar_35.jpg (Size: 6.8 KB / Downloads: 77)

Lst year LC almost got to save a picture of me, but she was changing batteries when I removed it.hahhah

John Adams

(01-01-2011, 10:29 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Lst year LC almost got to save a picture of me, but she was changing batteries when I removed it.hahhah

no, i was reloading.
i told you all that if i said Dick was cute it would go to his head. now we'll never hear the fucking end of it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I didn't say anything about my being cute, those fucking batteries they always go dead just when you need them the most.

by the way Gold-Dot is some real crap ammo.

Hydra shok all the way !

John Adams

well tell my sheriff. that was dept. issue hollow-points. they counted the goddamn things in our magazines when we went to requalify!

I always bought my own, they didn't want to cycle out the aged ammo only every 6 months, I liked to change mine out monthly.

I donated the aged to the reserves.
John Adams

*sigh* memories. i sat at home many nights reloading my magazines with new ammo and cleaning/oiling my weapons. it brings a tear to my eye.