Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lunesta a sleep aid
If you are having trouble sleeping try lunesta side effects are:
Some people have reported driving walking and waking up forgetting that they did anything. If you are depressed or alchoholic do not take this medicine. Some people can get swelling of the throat and tongue resulting in death.
Ask your doctor if lunesta is right for you.

I just watched this crazy add........ya fucking think doc? hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
todays medicine is tomorrows suicide drug.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You might drop dead, but at least you'll be well rested. They can push all those harmful pharmaceuticals on TV, but God forbid someone smoke a joint to help them sleep.
It's amazing that people take ANY prescription drugs when you hear the side effects. The long list of potential side effects that accompany most medication advertisements amaze me. I avoid taking any medicine.

Cracks me up when I hear "...if you have an erection lasting 7 hours or more...".
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-01-2011, 11:23 PM)username Wrote: It's amazing that people take ANY prescription drugs when you hear the side effects. The long list of potential side effects that accompany most medication advertisements amaze me. I avoid taking any medicine.

Cracks me up when I hear "...if you have an erection lasting 7 hours or more...".

The laws governming the use of pot are nothing more than a cash cow to the states. there is so much much money for the war on drugs it would blow your mind.

here is an old example, the budgets are generally not available for current years, but a 2 fold increase would not be unreasonable.

year 2000

In 2000, Americans spent an estimated $36 billion on cocaine, $11 billion on marijuana, $10 billion on heroin, $5.4 billion on methamphetamine, and $2.4 billion on other illegal substances. Projected estimates indicate that approximately 260 metric tons of cocaine and 13.3 metric tons of heroin were consumed by U.S. drug users during 2000.

In 1992, the overall cost of drug abuse to society was approximately $102 billion. The projected overall cost reached $160.7 billion in 2000.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-01-2011, 11:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 11:23 PM)username Wrote: It's amazing that people take ANY prescription drugs when you hear the side effects. The long list of potential side effects that accompany most medication advertisements amaze me. I avoid taking any medicine.

The laws governming the use of pot are nothing more than a cash cow to the states. there is so much much money for the war on drugs it would blow your mind.

here is an old example, the budgets are generally not available for current years, but a 2 fold increase would not be unreasonable.

year 2000

In 2000, Americans spent an estimated $36 billion on cocaine, $11 billion on marijuana, $10 billion on heroin, $5.4 billion on methamphetamine, and $2.4 billion on other illegal substances. Projected estimates indicate that approximately 260 metric tons of cocaine and 13.3 metric tons of heroin were consumed by U.S. drug users during 2000.

In 1992, the overall cost of drug abuse to society was approximately $102 billion. The projected overall cost reached $160.7 billion in 2000.

Dick...FFS, you meant to quote Sally's post I think. Your obsession with me is kind of scary.

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-01-2011, 11:44 PM)username Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 11:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

year 2000

Dick...FFS, you meant to quote Sally's post I think. Your obsession with me is kind of scary.

hah

Just think of all those drug users with erections, I'm sure they would total more than 7 hours.hah

Ya I have a facination for morbidly obese people, I have to wonder when I see them why the fuck they don't just fall down and suffocate in their own fat rolls?
John Adams

(01-01-2011, 11:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Ya I have a facination for morbidly obese people, I have to wonder when I see them why the fuck they don't just fall down and suffocate in their own fat rolls?

Unless they're standing on their heads at the time of collapse, I'm guessing gravity would bring them down from the bottom up so the head would land on top of the quivering mass of fat, right?
Commando Cunt Queen