Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OK, mockers...give me some non mock time here
Just found out that a former neighbor , Dave, who'd had a heart transplant a few years back, died the other day at the age of 68. Thanks to a donor, he was given about 6 more years with his family. If you have ever even slightly thought of organ donation..GO FOR IT!! You will be giving a new life to some one..or at least a better life.
RIP Dave..you were a good man, and I am glad your wife and kids got more time with you.
It takes a special kind of person to be an organ donor. Not everyone can bring themselves to opt to do that. God bless the ones that do.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Full organ donor on my license. I want to be cremated so I probably won't miss the spare parts.

Why not share them if you don't need them? They are going to rot anyway. I don't think it's a big deal. I am pretty much godless, though. hahahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
In some countries, you have to opt out of being a donor. It seems a little extreme but what the hell, I don't think I'd be opposed to that here. Just make sure I'm gone for good before you start cutting, please.
Commando Cunt Queen
Maggot said he'd donate his liver.

hi Maggot
Hibye Smiley_emoticons_bussi Run1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Furious   Now THAT was not very nice!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A donor ate his baby!