Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
It's all fun and games
Until some bitch gets her feelings hurt, can't win against a man, can't plant her bullshit and watch it grow instead she got all fucked up in a forum where nothing is real or everything is real depending on who's reading it.

poor thing the stress was more than she could bear, she weren't no daisy.hahhahhah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Yeah, you won with your Jesus-on-a-dinosaur science. Rere.

How about this:

It's all fun and games until the idiots start repeating themselves. Then it's just boring and you stop trying to educate the masses.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
If it's any consolation, I think Carsman is dumber than you are. You at least forged your own theory.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Oh my my. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-18-2011, 12:12 AM)Cracker Wrote: Yeah, you won with your Jesus-on-a-dinosaur science. Rere.

How about this:

It's all fun and games until the idiots start repeating themselves. Then it's just boring and you stop trying to educate the masses.

How about this Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

First let me say that I would like to apologiseSmiley_emoticons_smile

and then let me say that I just can't fucking do it. :O
John Adams

(01-18-2011, 08:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: First let me say that I would like to apologiseSmiley_emoticons_smile

*apologize*

(01-18-2011, 09:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-18-2011, 08:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: First let me say that I would like to apologiseSmiley_emoticons_smile

*apologize*

I can't do it any way so why do I need to spell it right? I thought it didn't look right, but who gives a fuck?

John Adams

Dick, you need to settle down and behave. This is MOCK. This is no place for your antics. heheheeee
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-18-2011, 09:04 AM)IMaDick Wrote: but who gives a fuck?

Apparently, you do given you take the time to point out my exceedingly rare typos.

Apparently I don't or I would have used the spell checker when it didn't look right.
John Adams

Any excuse is a good excuse, Dickie.
That's Mr. Dickie,
John Adams

Dickie, in my minds eye you look just like Dick Cheney.

and then let me say that I just can't fucking do it. :O

hah

Only Australians apologize. Pussies.
(01-18-2011, 12:14 AM)Cracker Wrote: If it's any consolation, I think Carsman is dumber than you are. You at least forged your own theory.

I forge my own theories, in the beginning I wasn't sure or not if I liked you. I now know I don't like you & your venomous posts!
I know, you don't give a shit, neither do I. So . . . . .
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(01-18-2011, 08:22 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(01-18-2011, 12:14 AM)Cracker Wrote: If it's any consolation, I think Carsman is dumber than you are. You at least forged your own theory.

I forge my own theories, in the beginning I wasn't sure or not if I liked you. I now know I don't like you & your venomous posts!

Don't let it bother you carsman, cracker is trying to figure out how to make up with me.

eventually I will let it.hahhah It's just the way it is here in Mock, we hate each other for a minute.

John Adams

I used to be venomous too, I miss my viper like qualities, once my name got put in white it sucked the venom right outta me. 21

I was a damn good viper too!
(01-18-2011, 08:22 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Yes, BIOYA is so endearing. My gawd. You are such a ray of sunshine.

Do you ever think about what you say or just go straight to the whining? It's Mock, tard.

Here is a site you should be able to handle: http://www.cutelittlekittens.com/
(01-18-2011, 08:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I used to be venomous too, I miss my viper like qualities, once my name got put in white it sucked the venom right outta me. 21

I was a damn good viper too!

Vipers suck, so is that is one of the used to be's?

By the way you used all the same words, I just made them more applicable.

John Adams