Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Muslim Brotherhood
Here is something else to make note of.Good to know we have such liberal idea's and beliefs here in the US and how it is so benificial...huh?

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id...1146910345
I'm not a facebook user , I have never joined and never will, your link requires a login. ain't happening !
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Facebook is a trap and the people on it are going to find out that their lives will be under a microscope someday. A great tool for the criminal.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I consider the Muslim Brotherhood as the Arab "Black Panthers"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'll see if I can get you the text and such without needing to use the link..
Here is the text part,Dick...cant get the pics tho...

* MUSLIM BROTHER-HOOD IN THE WHITE HOUSE... (a must read) please share
.by Carmen Rosillo Carrell on Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 10:28pm. By PAMELA GELLER: The first thing we need to realize is that the Muslim Brotherhood operates in the United States under a variety of names and organizational umbrellas. Technically, there is no “Muslim Brotherhood” in the United States. But the Muslim American Society (MAS), the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and others are – according to a document captured in a raid and released by law enforcement in 2007 during the Holy Land Foundation Hamas funding trial) – Brotherhood-linked organizations....

That same captured document explains that the Muslim Brotherhood’s mission in the U.S. is “a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

People with ties to these organizations are involved with the Obama Administration in various ways. On the first day of his presidency, the President showed an eagerness to be friendly toward the Brotherhood: he chose Ingrid Mattson, president of ISNA to offer a prayer at the National Cathedral during inaugural festivities on January 20, 2009.

Superficially, Obama’s choice was understandable: Ingrid Mattson was a Canadian convert to Islam who carefully cultivated the image of a moderate spokesperson. But ISNA has even admitted ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas, which calls itself “one of the wings of Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine.”

In June 2009, Obama appointed a Muslim, Kareem Shora, to the Homeland Security Advisory Council. Shora had been executive director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, a group that had generally opposed anti-terror efforts since 911 – as have all the Muslim Brotherhood-linked groups in the U.S. But more worrisome was Obama’s appointment of another Muslim, Arif Alikhan, to be Assistant Secretary for Policy Development at the Department of Homeland Security. Alikhan is affiliated with the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), which is another highly deceptive Brotherhood-linked group.

So can there really be any question that the Obama administration is facilitating, even perhaps orchestrating events in Egypt? Wouldn't the Muslim Brotherhood LOVE to see Israel-Friendly Mubarak toppled? And isn't Obama hugely sympathetic to that point of view as well?

Doesn't this explain why Obama did NOT support the protesters in Iran? Because they were protesting a regime that's hostile to Israel. He wants to keep hostile regimes in place.

I'm not sure Obama is that smart. I just think he identifies with his rag-head half of the family. That is why he married the gorilla. She hates whitey, too.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Are they going to get their own "holiday" too?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-06-2011, 12:31 PM)Cracker Wrote: I'm not sure Obama is that smart. I just think he identifies with his rag-head half of the family. That is why he married the gorilla. She hates whitey, too.

I can see I wont fit in with the misinformed racists here. Cheers!

A shame because some of the crime discussion is good. Oh well.

Try not to think too much about Jesus ...

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." (NIV, John 13:34-35)

or the Constitution

"Congress shall make no law establishing religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

... when you basque in your hate filled ignorance.
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

(Today 02:21 PM)netsleuth Wrote: My stay was short. Here's why.

http://mockforums.net/post-125150.html#pid125150

Here's hoping we'll see justice for Lisa and Johnny, soon.

Cheers.

this forum has all kinds of people/opinions. you don't have to agree. we don't endorse anything, simply give a free venue.

(02-08-2011, 03:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: this forum has all kinds of people/opinions. you don't have to agree. we don't endorse anything, simply give a free venue.[/b]

Understood. Just not personally interested in discussions with skinhead, racist, McVeigh sympathizer types, myself.

Carry on.

(02-08-2011, 03:31 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-08-2011, 03:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: this forum has all kinds of people/opinions. you don't have to agree. we don't endorse anything, simply give a free venue.[/b]

Understood. Just not personally interested in discussions with skinhead, racist, McVeigh sympathizer types, myself.

Carry on.

exactly. and you can ignore them Smiley_emoticons_smile and pick your topics. you see our nice photography area?

(02-08-2011, 03:20 PM)netsleuth Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 12:31 PM)Cracker Wrote: I'm not sure Obama is that smart. I just think he identifies with his rag-head half of the family. That is why he married the gorilla. She hates whitey, too.

Hahahahaha!

. . . when you bask in your hate filled ignorance.

Tard.
(02-08-2011, 03:46 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:

Hahahahaha!

. . . when you bask in your hate filled ignorance.

Tard.

i saw that too but wanted to be nice you meanie blue bitch. hahahahaha

netsleuth,...here's a option for you..
Get the fuck out of this thread if it bothers you or you dont disagree.
To be honest...your opinion dont mean a fucking thing to me.Some of the opinions of those here I do care about but you sure aint one of them.
Dumbshit assholes like you I dont have any patience for.Go put your stupid head back in the sand.

hah

I don't even know where to begin.
Commando Cunt Queen

A shame because some of the crime discussion is good. Oh well.

Try not to think too much about Jesus ...

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." (NIV, John 13:34-35)

or the Constitution

"Congress shall make no law establishing religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

Hahaha

Why is some dude quoting scripture to me? WTF?

I know some Basques, and I take that remark personally. How dare you call them ignorant.

Have you seen my threads on Mexicans and black drivers? They are pretty good, too.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(02-08-2011, 03:31 PM)netsleuth Wrote:

Carry on.

You know, other people besides skinheads don't like ghetto types. In fact, most people don't. In fact, at the rate they kill each other, I'm not sure they are so filled with love of their community, either.

I don't belong to any militias, so I'm not much of a McVeigh sympathizer, but I fucking hate liberals like you. You are destroying this country. You go live with poor people. Maybe join the Peace Corps or City Year. Or just be superior on your computer while you solve the country's murders. Dumbass.

You are just as distasteful to me as I am to you. Only I don't hump brown dudes. You probably do.
I rest my case:
[Image: michellebombsoutimage4.jpg]

hahahahaha