Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MOCK IS DA BOMB

According to support at MyBB Mock has done something no other forum with this software has done ~

We have a thread that has had,
276,850 hits
7874 replies
563 pages

I know many of you won't give a fuck about this but I do so I'm spreading my joy & happiness. 19

Thanks so much, LC & thanks to all for your continued participation!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
that is very cool beans Duchess!
you know i never even notice the stats, but as admin of course that matters to you. who would have thought your baby, little Mock, would grow so much?

It's gas and bloat, not growth.

Congrats Duchess, now get rid of all of the riff raff that thread brought in

Thank you.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

We lightened the load by three yesterday, does that count? 113
(02-26-2011, 08:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes it does, I'm so proud of both of you.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-26-2011, 08:50 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Yes it does, I'm so proud of both of you.

Do I detect sarcasm, darling? Smiley_emoticons_fies

(02-26-2011, 08:50 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

you should learn to trust in us.

By the way, something I noticed .

The newbies do not have a warn button , just the members, that seems odd to me.
John Adams

(02-26-2011, 08:52 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 08:50 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

you should learn to trust in us.

actually you should learn to trust in us, you have the controls you do what you want, we are stuck with your decision.

by the way , you should think about adding a mod, if your growth continues it will soon outgrown your little clique.
John Adams

(02-26-2011, 08:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 08:50 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Yes it does, I'm so proud of both of you.

Do I detect sarcasm, darling? Smiley_emoticons_fies

No I was sincere.
John Adams

(02-26-2011, 08:52 AM)IMaDick Wrote: The newbies do not have a warn button , just the members, that seems odd to me.

Newbies can only be warned they don't have the permissions needed that would enable them to warn anyone.

i trust in SOME. and we always ask members' opinions about important things.

i will never have a mod in my forum. no way do i relinquish control to anyone else.

(02-26-2011, 08:55 AM)IMaDick Wrote: if your growth continues it will soon outgrown your little clique.

You consider an Admin. & SuperMod a clique?

(02-26-2011, 08:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 08:52 AM)IMaDick Wrote: The newbies do not have a warn button , just the members, that seems odd to me.

Newbies can only be warned they don't have the permissions needed that would enable them to warn anyone.

we can't warn them, they do not have a warn button.
John Adams

(02-26-2011, 08:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-26-2011, 08:55 AM)IMaDick Wrote: if your growth continues it will soon outgrown your little clique.

You consider an Admin. & SuperMod a clique?

Mods are by time zone, you should have one in each, full coverage for the states, and one foreign, I found that australia is a good country to have a mod from, they have different hours than us gives you round the clock coverage.

I consider you two a clique, since you are admin and super mod in this instance yes I do.

John Adams

Check now...please.

Nope, just the members in the newbie forum have warn buttons. the newbies do not.
John Adams

Color me retarded. I'm not seeing it. 50
They have a report button but no warn button, it is probably something that only pops up when they are made members, even bert who had membership at one time, once back in newbie hell the warn button is gone.

It's all good, I don't want to screw up your celebration thread any more than I already have.
John Adams

this will really give Dick something to bitch about, i see newbies' warn buttons. hahahahaha