Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why OP Leaves Me Cold
A short essay (no pun intended, hahahaha):

Humans identify with each other at different levels. I can usually find something to like about most people because I can usually identify with them in some way. OP's views on religion (besides having an unnatural love of the smelly camel fuckers) are not that different than my own, so we can find some common ground in that respect. Everything else he posts inspires disgust at my end of the Web. Why?

Educationally speaking, OP amuses me. He assumes every other adult is his educational inferior. That may be true of his immediate surroundings, he may be the smartest gerbil in his kyro, but this is a big world. Many people are educated to a higher degree than is traditional of former generations. People who crow about one degree, probably a two year certificate, deserve a little ribbing. Almost all of my peers, professional AND personal, have at least a Master's degree. Most have degrees beyond that and many have a PhD, or seeking PhD, status. That is true of many professions in the US.

Politically speaking, I find OP to be consumed with a decades-old view of current events. He someone manages to choose just one fact to hoard as his political bone, and forms his entire world view based upon that one instance. I find that a commonality he shares with many bumpkins in the Southern US (the South will rise again!). OP's cry of, "Where are the WMD's?" is as valid and the Confederacy making one last stand. That he never waivers, even when given evidence to the contrary, is proof of a lesser-developed world view than he likes to project. People without honor will gladly disgrace the efforts of those who are willing to change the world through action. I have no tolerance for that. Either go or shut the fuck up about your cowardice. Some men fight and some men have a hundred reasons why they aren't willing to stand up for their country. "My dad won't let me," being the best example of masculine limpness I have had the pleasure to see committed to written form.

I get the biggest kick out of OP when he espouses his personal wealth as a leather couch and a paid-for house (although I must admit I question how he acquired a large property in about two years, barring winning the Irish Lottery or moving in with his parents). If a leather couch is the hallmark for wealth, most Americans are rich beyond belief (because they got the chair and ottoman, too). I am a baron with my four bedrooms and more than one car! Maybe I have read too much of MF making fun of OP for not working and having his female partner go out into the world while he stays at home. I do admit I don't know if the dude actually works or not, and I have never cared enough to ask. I assumed he went back to school to give himself another reprieve from having to justify not being gainfully employed to his wife. I may hold that belief in error.

I used to exhibit more of the unsupported educational arrogance when I earned my first degree many moons ago, too. I'm sure I was insufferable to others. I forgive myself that because I was young and naive at the time, and I forgive other youngsters for it because I understand it comes from a place of ignorance. The more educated I have become, the more I have learned of what I DON'T know. That is what a true education is, being aware of all the disciplines that you know absolutely nothing about. I defer readily to people who have a better grasp on a matter than I do, and I try to glean as much information from them as I can to support my own love of learning. I don't, however, acquiesce to arrogant Chihuahuas who claim to be the fount of all knowledge. Anybody with any sense of academia wouldn't pretend they are the keeper of all good ideas.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
If you are afraid to reply, just start your own thread. Then this one will move down the list, your shame with it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-12-2011, 05:30 PM)Cracker Wrote: If you are afraid to reply, just start your own thread. Then this one will move down the list, your shame with it.

Afraid?

hah She don't know me very well do she?

I have started my own thread which you have already posted in numbnuts.

Do you wish my to critique your little pompous attempt at a diatribe?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Put these two together.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-12-2011, 05:52 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Do you wish my to critique your little pompous attempt at a diatribe?

Cracker is almost six feet tall. Nothing I do is little.

It was an essay, plainly stated.
(03-12-2011, 05:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: Put these two together.

maybe cracker could do a sperm donation and OP could get pregnant?

They could have some hybrid little dumbshits to perpetuate the species.

They could teach them to do "the look" and the offspring could go out amongst the people, backing down gorillas of all cultures?

They could end wars where no WMD's are found prior to an attack because we all know dictators never lie or cheat when faced with a 1000 yard stare.

and then they could encourage again with "the look" their country to not buy oil from that country ever again.

they could run competetions for letters behind their names, where nothing less than a 4 year group of letters will do of course.

it would be leather couches and 4 bedroom detached housing for all forever.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-12-2011, 05:59 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 05:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: Put these two together.

maybe cracker could do a sperm donation and OP could get pregnant?

They could have some hybrid little dumbshits to perpetuate the species.

They could teach them to do "the look" and the offspring could go out amongst the people, backing down gorillas of all cultures?

They could end wars where no WMD's are found prior to an attack because we all know dictators never lie or cheat when faced with a 1000 yard stare.

and then they could encourage again with "the look" their country to not buy oil from that country ever again.

they could run competetions for letters behind their names, where nothing less than a 4 year group of letters will do of course.

it would be leather couches and 4 bedroom detached housing for all forever.

I went from blindfolded mud wresting Sumo wrestlers beating each other with a sausage to...............
Wondering what the sound would sound like if they clunked their heads together to...........
Wondering what their names would be on the wresting circuit to......

Just telling you to go Fuck yourself......all in 5 seconds.
I think the wound is healing.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-12-2011, 05:59 PM)IMaDick Wrote: They could have some hybrid little dumbshits to perpetuate the species.

Bitch please.

We have more brains in our feet than you have in your family tree.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-12-2011, 06:17 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 05:59 PM)IMaDick Wrote: They could have some hybrid little dumbshits to perpetuate the species.

Bitch please.

We have more brains in our feet than you have in your family tree.

Conjecture at best, a sign of mental disease at the worst.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-12-2011, 05:59 PM)IMaDick Wrote: They could teach them to do "the look" and the offspring could go out amongst the people, backing down gorillas of all cultures?

hahhahhah
Quote: Why OP Leaves Me Cold

To be honest,I was surprised you only came up with a couple of things that could make you cold about OP , but hell love has happened on less and on more.

But I did appreciate the opportunity to write my own senario of the relationship.

As I'm sure everyone else is also, look at how it affected maggot, poor guy was lost for words.

John Adams

This is why God made down jackets because they sure are ugly.

Commando Cunt Queen