Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Census and Demographics in the U.S.
(CNN) -- U.S. Census Bureau demographic data to be released Thursday are expected to show that the Hispanic population of the United States has reached a new milestone, topping 50 million people, demographers told CNN.

The results are expected to show that Hispanics accounted for more than half of the nation's growth since 2000.

"The face of the country is changing," Jeffrey Passel, demographer at the Pew Hispanic Center, told CNN.

The non-Hispanic white population is staying the same, while the Hispanic and Asian populations are quickly growing, Passel said.

Demographic data have already been released for all states except New York and Maine and for the District of Columbia.

Nearly 47 million Hispanics were counted in those 48 states, and the Hispanic population of New York alone is expected to push the number past the 50 million mark and as high as 50.5 million, Passel said.

The Asian population is growing just about as fast as the Hispanic population, but there are three times more Hispanics in the United States, he said.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That free college education is getting closer and closer one....baby.....at....a...time! :B I wanna be a minority!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-24-2011, 05:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: That free college education is getting closer and closer one....baby.....at....a...time! :B I wanna be a minority!

In ten years, you will be. Then the now-minorities will figure out that someone has to actually pay for shit, and they will begin to become more conservative.

In 15 years, Maggot, you and I will be the new OP's. We will want other folks to finance our dreams and tell us what to do. At the very least, we can figure out how to parlay food stamps into cable and Internet service by then.

Pretty soon evolution will just give mexicans an egg sac. Then they can just drog a sac in each state and not have to hang around to see how the kids turn out...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I am an unrecognised by law minority in this state.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-24-2011, 06:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I am an unrecognised by law minority in this state.

Hairy Hawaiians with coconuts for kneecaps will always be a minority sunshine. 11
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-24-2011, 07:36 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 06:15 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I am an unrecognised by law minority in this state.

Hairy Hawaiians with coconuts for kneecaps will always be a minority sunshine. 11

Hi OP, how ya doin?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Whats it like being overrun by minorities then?

Your percentage of minorities is A LOT higher than the UK's.

I suppose it will get even higher when the North American Union starts.

How many Ameros to the dollar?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Apparently the Hispanic vote is going to rule the next election. I probably shouldn't post about this given I don't know the whole story but what the hell...the head of some Hispanic group was on CNN yesterday talking about how his people were going to "rule" the elections and what a good thing that was. He spoke of them taking over. What the fuck is that shit? This is America, he shouldn't even have been given air time to spout that bullshit. Fuck those people. Stop letting these people into our country. I'm so sick of this crap.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yep, the hispanics in the US have got you by the balls, 50 million and counting!

Don't underestimate the consumer spending power of the hispanic Amero.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
The Hispanics are just about an even split as far as voting goes, their 16% of the vote is close to evenly split.

I have no doubt that they will be a force to be reckoned with in the next decade.

50 million includes the illegal as well as the legitimate citizens, believe me when I tell you that the legitimate hispanic citizens despise the illegal population as much as any other citizen of this country.
John Adams

If a 2% Muslim population is "overrunning" the UK what does that make the 50 million hispanics in the US?

A plague?, a scourge?, a tsunami?

Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-25-2011, 11:38 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: If a 2% Muslim population is "overrunning" the UK what does that make the 50 million hispanics in the US?

A plague?, a scourge?, a tsunami?

Smiley_emoticons_wink

A look at what the next 20 years wil do to The UK in terms of muslim or islamic immigration, you do realise that the influx of illegal aliens into the US has been going on a lot longer, and that the distance is much shorter?

are the 2% you mention all legal citizens of the UK? what percventage are illegally in your country?

like I already told you 50 million is a total which includes the illegal aliens and the legitimate citizens of this country.

You have a tendency to post in a less than honest manner OP, it's a shame really because that really does stop any real conversation with you.

Thus you can once again kiss my ass.

John Adams

(03-25-2011, 12:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: are the 2% you mention all legal citizens of the UK? what percventage are illegally in your country?

Am I a customs and excise officer?, do I work for the census bureau?, how the fuck am I supposed to know?

Fact is you have an illiegal immigration situation in the US a lot worse than in the UK.

Twat
(03-25-2011, 01:12 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 12:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: are the 2% you mention all legal citizens of the UK? what percventage are illegally in your country?

Am I a customs and excise officer?, do I work for the census bureau?, how the fuck am I supposed to know?

Fact is you have an illiegal immigration situation in the US a lot worse than in the UK.

Twat

At this point in history, the mexicans are not in the same league as the extremist islamic terrorists.

Finacially we have a burden that exceeds the UK at this point, but we really do not have the potential for near the problems that the UK could suffer at the hands of the extreme islamic terrorists that could be lurking in your midst.

John Adams

The United States has the most open immigration policies in the world. Hence the term "melting pot". The southwest and west has a long and rich Spanish history. Anyone with a drop of Spanish blood (Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, south American, etc) is classified as hispanic. The census was skewed to highlight hispanic for political reasons. The number of illegals has usually been estimated between 12-20 million but with the terrible economy, and stricter laws, many went home. Anyway, the Spanish were just the other Euro colonizers, innit. It's bullshit orchestrated by the Ford Foundation, creators of La Raza, that seeks to cause tension. Fortunately, most "hispanics" are Americans, going back many generations, and are not the anchor baby crowd.

No problem, Hispanics are cool.
86 112