Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BILLARY

Ari, I want to read all about you meeting Bill & Hillary. I rarely envy anything in life but I'm absolutely green over this. They are two of my fantasy dinner guests.

I know there is no middle ground with those two, you either love 'em or hate 'em. I love me some Bill Clinton.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I liked Bill Clinton as President. I voted for Hillary in the primaries. I don't think I'd want them over for dinner though.
Commando Cunt Queen
I respect Hillary.

I met Bill Clinton when he was the governor of Arkansas. He was hot as hell then.

My secret shame: I lived in Arkansas for a year. Don't tell anyone. Sooooooie! (Sook, sook, sook is for cows. Bet you didn't know that shit, did you? Kinda ashamed that I do...)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
There is restaurant near Georgetown University's main campus that is frequented by both sitting and past Presidents and their families.

As I frequent this place a lot, I have a good reputation with the staff. The bartender there (who has worked there 30 years and personally served the last 5 Presidents) was able to clear me with SS and they allowed me to have dinner next to them. After they finished eating, they came over and shook hands with me and we chatted for a little bit.

They were very pleasant and Bill was funny as hell. Hillary was undressing me in her mind, though. (Haha, kidding)

It was literally just me, the bartender, a few wait staff...and them in a small dining room.

Pretty cool experience.

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
That's awesome, Ari.

So you are from a wealthy family? You go to college for the hell of it? Just wondering...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-08-2011, 08:00 PM)Cracker Wrote: That's awesome, Ari.

So you are from a wealthy family? You go to college for the hell of it? Just wondering...

Yeah, they're well off, per se.

But, I always wanted to do things my way and not depend on them or their financial resources.

As such, I put myself through school (college & law) and made my own money.

I just never wanted them (or anyone else) to be able to hold it over my head that my success was because of them.

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
Do you have a big one, Ari? hahahahaha
Only if it's not cold outside.
Smiley_emoticons_wink

hahahahahahahaha

I like you.
I know I'm not Ari.. but I love "Billary" as well hahah.. I met them in 2005 back in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. At that time I lived in Houston and would go down the Astrodome / Reliant Arena's to volunteer at the evacuee shelters. One day they told us that they were going to have a "shut down" of the entire place for some special guests. It was Bill & Hillary Clinton plus a bunch others. It was a pleasure to meet them though, they were very warm and yes Bill was hot!!!

I felt so bad for him later though when a hoard of the evacuees gathered around him and starting almost yelling at him about how hard things have been and how bad the help has been. Almost as if it's his fault and he needs to fix things. Poor Bill just stood there with a look on his face like "I really don't want to be here right now" lol hah
(04-08-2011, 08:28 PM)Cracker Wrote: hahahahahahahaha

I like you.

The feelings are mutual. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
I like both Bill and Hilary, I was overseas when the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke. I couldn't understand what his private sex life had to do with the general public. He was doing his job competently. If his wife wants to fight with him about it I think she is entitled to do that. I felt sorry that their family business was out there on the street.

Let's face it folks, no matter who you are we all have family shit.
The President of the United States has arguably one of the hardest and most stressful jobs there is. Who gives a shit who blows him?

Hell, there should be "interns" tasked SPECIFICALLY with giving him blowjobs on an "on-demand" basis.

It goes on all the time in the middle east, and we act so high and mighty as hypocrites. I was far more concerned about being lied to about Iraq than Bill Clinton ejactulating.

500,000 people lost their lives in Iraq thanks to that war based on false information. Each and every single life is important. What do we say to them? OOPs?

Yeh that's right Ari blowjobs are a private matter between the penis and receptive mouth in question.
(04-09-2011, 01:09 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: It goes on all the time in the middle east, and we act so high and mighty as hypocrites. I was far more concerned about being lied to about Iraq than Bill Clinton ejactulating.

500,000 people lost their lives in Iraq thanks to that war based on false information. Each and every single life is important. What do we say to them? OOPs?

Yeh that's right Ari blowjobs are a private matter between the penis and receptive mouth in question.

First, I hate to break it to you, but YOU AREN'T FUCKING AMERICAN. Our president doesn't owe you shit. Bill might allow a blow job, but as far as our military decisions, we don't owe an explanation. Our business, world, if you don't like, fuck off.

Second, you fucking people crack me up saying Bush lied. We tried to impeach Clinton for LYING, don't you think they would have LOVED to impeach Bush? Wonder why that never happened? We know where the weapons are~ Libya. Wonder why we are fucking with Libya now? Now you know. You just didn't bother to question that shit because Obama did it. You weren't even suspicious about why we would fucking aid rebels (like we don't all know they are al Qaeda) and get our shit all mixed up in that business when we're broke? You just automatically think it's OK?

Jesus Christ people. Get away from the fucking liberal media for a minute and think for yourselves.

Honestly, after 9/11, we don't owe anyone shit. We are doing what WE feel we need to do. If it was bullshit, your brother Obama would be the first fucker to stand up and prove it. As he is building up troops over there, you should have a fucking clue. He just isn't man enough to admit we need to be over there. He does that shit on the down low and you idiots still don't fucking see.

Most of our Marines have already served multiple deployments. But they keep going back. You people think we are just killing natives and fucking around in the desert? Get a fucking clue already. That shit costs money, that we don't really have. It sucks for everybody. We are tired of being over there. We must really have a good damn reason to still be there.

Do you people not go back and read your stupid shit and EVER really stop to think for minute?

People annoy the shit out of me. THINK people. THINK. It only hurts for a minute...
I have tried to respond 3x without success due to my afluence of inkahole. i iwll catch up tomorrow. But be warned there's a storm comming!
(04-09-2011, 01:36 AM)Cracker Wrote: First, I hate to break it to you, but YOU AREN'T FUCKING AMERICAN. Our president doesn't owe you shit. Bill might allow a blow job, but as far as our military decisions, we don't owe an explanation. Our business, world, if you don't like, fuck off.

Second, you fucking people crack me up saying Bush lied. We tried to impeach Clinton for LYING, don't you think they would have LOVED to impeach Bush? Wonder why that never happened? We know where the weapons are~ Libya. Wonder why we are fucking with Libya now? Now you know. You just didn't bother to question that shit because Obama did it. You weren't even suspicious about why we would fucking aid rebels (like we don't all know they are al Qaeda) and get our shit all mixed up in that business when we're broke? You just automatically think it's OK?

Jesus Christ people. Get away from the fucking liberal media for a minute and think for yourselves.

Honestly, after 9/11, we don't owe anyone shit. We are doing what WE feel we need to do. If it was bullshit, your brother Obama would be the first fucker to stand up and prove it. As he is building up troops over there, you should have a fucking clue. He just isn't man enough to admit we need to be over there. He does that shit on the down low and you idiots still don't fucking see.

Most of our Marines have already served multiple deployments. But they keep going back. You people think we are just killing natives and fucking around in the desert? Get a fucking clue already. That shit costs money, that we don't really have. It sucks for everybody. We are tired of being over there. We must really have a good damn reason to still be there.

Do you people not go back and read your stupid shit and EVER really stop to think for minute?

People annoy the shit out of me. THINK people. THINK. It only hurts for a minute...

Run that shit AFTER the US has vacated the UN because until we have we're morally and legally obligated to abide by it's charter.

Furthermore, the Dems and Repubs are merely two faces of the liberal establishment, so it's no surprise at all that Obama has maintained what GW set in motion, just as Clinton's foreign policy was largely an extension of Bush Sr's.
(04-09-2011, 05:51 AM)rothschild Wrote: Run that shit AFTER the US has vacated the UN because until we have we're morally and legally obligated to abide by it's charter.

Furthermore, the Dems and Repubs are merely two faces of the liberal establishment, so it's no surprise at all that Obama has maintained what GW set in motion, just as Clinton's foreign policy was largely an extension of Bush Sr's.

You should try speaking sense more often it suits you when you aren't talking conspiracy balls.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-09-2011, 01:36 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 01:09 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: It goes on all the time in the middle east, and we act so high and mighty as hypocrites. I was far more concerned about being lied to about Iraq than Bill Clinton ejactulating.

First, I hate to break it to you, but YOU AREN'T FUCKING AMERICAN. Our president doesn't owe you shit. Bill might allow a blow job, but as far as our military decisions, we don't owe an explanation. Our business, world, if you don't like, fuck off.

Translation:-

"My son IS fighting for a noble cause, he is! and anyone that thinks different needs to get a fucking clue!, it's not about oil!, no, no, no, no, I'm sticking my fingers in my ears now!, I can't hear you!, la, la la, la, la, la, la!"

hahTwat

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-09-2011, 01:36 AM)Cracker Wrote: Honestly, after 9/11, we don't owe anyone shit. We are doing what WE feel we need to do. If it was bullshit, your brother Obama would be the first fucker to stand up and prove it. As he is building up troops over there, you should have a fucking clue. He just isn't man enough to admit we need to be over there. He does that shit on the down low and you idiots still don't fucking see.

Cheers

A-fucken-men