Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the annoying billy mays found dead
Report: 'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Dies
Sunday, June 28, 2009

DEVELOPING:[/b] Television pitchman Billy Mays ⿿ who built his fame by appearing on commercials and infomercials promoting household products and gadgets ⿿ died Sunday, MyFOXTampa.com reports.[/b]

Weird, I went to google to see a photo since I got him confused with the other obnoxious salesman, and there isn't anything about his death.

Maybe it's wishful thinking?
Wikipedia:

He was found dead in his home on June 28, 2009, after being strangled with a shamwow.

::lmao::
the world is coming to an end! millions of hausfraus take to the streets sobbing, empty cans of oxi-clean in hand. 21

Mays was found unresponsive by his wife inside his Tampa, Fla., home at 7:45 a.m. on Sunday, according to the Tampa Police Department.

Police said there were no signs of forced entry to May's residence and foul play is not suspected. Authorities said an autopsy should be complete by Monday afternoon.

Mays, 50, was on board a US Airways flight that blew out its front tires as it landed at a Tampa airport on Saturday, MyFOXTampa.com reported.

US Airways spokesman Jim Olson said that none of the 138 passengers and five crew members were injured in the incident, but several passengers reported having bumps and bruises, according to the station.

Authorities have not said whether Mays' death was related to the incident.

Although Billy lived a public life, we don't anticipate making any public statements over the next couple of days. Our family asks that you respect our privacy during these difficult times," Mays wife, Deborah, said in a statement on Sunday.

With all the other recent deaths it is apparent that aliens have arrived to collect freaks for their galactic freak show.
Fug duh kund
Hide, Frank, hide!
::gigg::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
::rollseyes::
86 112
[Image: billy_mays.jpg]
My mouth has never charged a dime, so I guess it'd be more like a slut mouth.
OK, I do not get it. Tuned in today for my daily dose of CNN and there was NOT wall to wall coverage on the tragic passing of the King of OxiClean Billy Mays. I mean, HE was 50 too. And he was BORN white.

What is up with that? No media camped outside his house..or the hospital. No shots of weeping fans placing flowers at the Oxiclean displays in the supermarket.

Just not fair. ::dunno::
It's clearly racist.
I have never watched a Billy May infomercial.........he never really bugged me at all. R.I.P Billy May.............Sucka!!!::aww::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
He was involved in a reality show called Pitchmen with that Anthony "Sully" Sullivan on Discovery Channel.

OMG you have not seen him be annoying until you see that show!

I wonder if they'll just cancel it out of the blue now in the middle of this series?
When the fucktard couple that do the rocket blender infomercials, and that other slapper that does the flavourwave ads with Mr T get hit by a truck, the circle will be complete...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Don't forget Vince with his ShamWoW!
Wtf is a shamwow?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Gimme a sec and I'll get you a youtube link.
Which one is the one where the old lady is smoking a cigarette and they are making an omelette at the same time? Is that the rocket blender?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns4mnmNBk1Y

and he does SlapChop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbWjIKxrrs