Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Happy Easter to the faithful
[Image: easter-empty-tomb.jpg]

I admire the Christian spirit.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Thank you! Happy Easter to you too, sweetness!

I'm not particularly religious but I am spiritual.

I'm cooking today. 39
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hahaha! I'm cooking, too.

You are faithful. You never deny your faith. I wouldn't call you "churchy," but you are definitely faithful.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'm faithful.........

.........In the fact that Easter was an ancient Pagan Spring fertility rite that Christianity stole for itself.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-24-2011, 10:18 AM)Cracker Wrote: You never deny your faith.

A bolt of lightening would strike me dead if I did.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Poor bunnies....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

and he huffed, and he puffed, and he blew.....

Fug duh kund
Hi Luke, Hows the therapy going? still having those vivid story book delusions I see.

Hang in there buddy.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

well, a story book it is...written for the feeble-minded and infirm unable to face life on their own two feet.

sounds like you're off the wagon again...does you sponser know?
Fug duh kund
Leave dick alone, he's perfectly content with his bible, bottle of Jim Beam and his gun.

It's the uniform of choice for the stylish shit kicker.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I just got back from church. Angel

It's a wonder I didn't burst in to flame walking in to the sanctuary.

Commando Cunt Queen
I have decided on religious tolerance. Anything that makes you want to be a better person is now approved in Cracker's book. Except for the crazy-sect religions and the self-serving ones.

List of Approved Religious Sects
Happy Easter to all the real christian Mockers. Have a safe and Happy day. While praising God! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
for many it isn't to be a better person, it's to keep up the appearance that you are...hence the hypocrisy. jmho
Fug duh kund
(04-24-2011, 03:50 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: for many it isn't to be a better person, it's to keep up the appearance that you are...hence the hypocrisy. jmho

and for those without, it's a jealous rage and an attempt to cheapen the experience and joy of those whose faith stands out in a crowd.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

well.............Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch save me baby jesus....

the only rage I feel is when I'm trying to get around a grocery store with all these cocksuckers after they are released from the sunday sermons.
Fug duh kund
I am jealous of people who genuinely believe Jewish zombies, heavenly trumpets, and talking snakes are real.

The same way I am jealous of people who genuinely believe they are Napoleon Bonaparte.
(04-24-2011, 03:50 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: for many it isn't to be a better person, it's to keep up the appearance that you are...hence the hypocrisy. jmho

This is an Easter MIRACLE! (Another Easter Miracle, I guess.)

I agree.

hah

I can't fault people for trying to improve themselves or their lot. I think it is entirely morbid to focus on the final reward (Heaven after death), but not all folks are in it for the streets of gold. Some people truly do try to learn the Jesus lessons. That is worthwhile undertaking.

The message is a good one. The failing may be in the execution for some folks.
(04-24-2011, 04:06 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: the only rage I feel is when I'm trying to get around a grocery store with all these cocksuckers after they are released from the sunday sermons.

Go while they are still receiving the Word. That's what I do. While the Kingdom of Heaven is being unveiled before them, I am picking out vegetables.

Do you ever feel badly for bagging on other people's closest-held beliefs?
Easter reminds me not to be afraid of death and to live each day as if it is the last. I also see that religious folks are the most kind and happy folks I have ever meet. The words of Jesus are as important if not more so in this day and age. Who can deny that?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.