Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disgusting racism
This is a post by Wheels, one of the baldy biker fuckwits at 24, if nothing is done about this post I am done with 24hourforums for good.

Obama fired one of hispersonal staff, this is the response by wheels:-

And I quote -

"Hardly!

Let me put it this way, in my totally non PC and unsubtle way.

What Mil posted was a news article depicting one lying nigger protecting another lying nigger's ass!"

Foxglove posted her appreciation of this post by saying "I love it when you post in the political forum wheels!".

Sick, disgusting, vile people who I personally do not want to associate with anymore in anyway, I feel like a need a shower after reading that shit.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Baby, you gotta find a way not to let those people get to you...Just stay away from them...I think whatever they have is contagious, I can't standmyself after spending time around them...I hate how I think and feel whenever I leave from there...I do go over to vote tho whenever people draw my attention to certain threads & posts...Heh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wheels has now allegedly left 24 becausehe isn't allowed the freedom of speech to call two black men the "n" word.

Hopefully the the rest of the klan will follow his fat, racist ass out of the door.

Also good to see MF taking fast appropriate action.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
There is absolutely NOTHING interesting or informative that any of those psychos post, no matter how much they yammer about changing things for the better. As someone said in PM yesterday, they go from their daily devotional in the religion forum to being racist assholes everywhere else.

And it's impossible to post anything without one of those inbred motherfuckers popping up with some slam about being stupid and/or being a troll. They have zero tolerance for anyone outside of theirlittle clan groupand vicious political leanings and I find myself pissed off just thinking about them, much less reading their pathetic dribble.

And you know what I REALLY hate about those imbeciles? People from all over the world could stumble upon 24Hour and read that trash and get the mistaken impression that normal Americans think like that. They're a disgrace to my country.

Oh yeah... that GTO asshole cuntface started pompously lecturing Sally about the damage hurricanes can cause (in defense of Bush's inactivity during Katrina) until Sally told her she was well aware of the facts since she lives in Florida.

That's a perfect example of the extreme arrogance those fuckers show in every subject... THEY know everything, everyone else is ignorant and shouldn't even be allowed to comment.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:that GTO asshole cuntface
That cow is another one that I'd like to see eat shit & die...I really dig knowing she is an old bitch with sagging hooters & a flabby ass...If there is a God, he/she would be horrified to see people profess to being agood Christian yet, treat others with such intolerance & racism...They are all frauds, they wouldn't know an act of human kindness if it reached out and slapped them.
Duchess Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:that GTO asshole cuntface
That cow is another one that I'd like to see eat shit & die...I really dig knowing she is an old bitch with sagging hooters & a flabby ass...If there is a God, he/she would be horrified to see people profess to being agood Christian yet, treat others with such intolerance & racism...They are all frauds, they wouldn't know an act of human kindness if it reached out and slapped them.
I think she's much, much worse than Fox. I can at least understand what set Fox on this self-destructive course she's on and she seems relatively harmless besides her unhealthy obsession with Mexicans, legal or not... but that GTO slag is a hateful bitch that uses her 'born again' status to say some of the most vile things in there.

Don't these people see the disparity between claiming they're good Christiansand the hate speech they love to propagate? ::nuts::

LuMPyPussy Wrote:Don't these people see the disparity between claiming they're good Christiansand the hate speech they love to propagate? ::nuts::
No they don't, they are blind to their own hypocrisy, I can quite confidently predict I have broken less of the ten commandments than they have in their lives and I'm an Atheist.

I love mudflap pointing fingers at someone on the teat of the government...what the fuck teat is he sucking since he's been unemployed for over a year? It is unlikely this pigfucker had any savings from his white-collar drywalling job.

It's always interesting to see him pontificate from his stratolounger throne...the bubbafide and ignorant cocksucker.
Fug duh kund
So he's upset because he can't toss the word nigger around making himself look like an ignorant, racist, jackass ::nuts::. I could see if he used the word to describe someone who did something despicable and disgusting, but he's upset that he can't sling the word around just for the hell of it on a public forum.

And GTO is an old battle-ax Smiley_emoticons_smile.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:....
And it's impossible to post anything without one of those inbred motherfuckers popping up with some slam about being stupid and/or being a troll. They have zero tolerance for anyone outside of theirlittle clan groupand vicious political leanings and I find myself pissed off just thinking about them, much less reading their pathetic dribble.

And this just proves my point:

Mud:
Quote:Let me tell you something you little dip shit punk. I am not a klan member of any kind. You are the lowest piece of trash I have had the misfortune to come across. You don't have the brains of a flea, and if your brains was gunpowder, you wouldn't have enough to blow the balls off a gnat.

You come in here spewing your hate towards us, and then you have the gall to say something about us. This is not that cesspool Mock forum that you and SnapNhiss swim in. If you want to try and come in and have an honest debate, then it would be welcome. But you don't want that. No, all you want to do is troll around and start shit, and then run back to your cesspool buddies and try to get a pat on the back. You and your friends disgust me.
I'm actually enjoying that thread, it is proving to be quite interesting.

:cool:
Nevermind.
Jesus Christ.

I think 24 is in serious risk of fucking imploding today, it would not surprise me in the slightest if Frank pulled the plug, I wouldn't blame him to be honest.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Jesus Christ.

I think 24 is in serious risk of fucking imploding today, it would not surprise me in the slightest if Frank pulled the plug, I wouldn't blame him to be honest.
i hope not. Frank can deal with it quite well i think! ::thumbs::

That forum needs some diversity and as it stands now, anyone with a varying viewpoint gets shouted down and called names.

There's not much Frank can do about that.
i wish some people who liked to discuss history or treasure or science or cooking or collectibles would come back!

Would you want to venture into a white supremacist neighborhood just to chat about stuffed mushrooms? I think a lot of people have left in disgust.
I don't like those people....Period...I only see what they show me & as far as I can tell they have no redeeming qualities...My bad opinion of them was only reinforced when I saw how they treated Ramsey...Ramsey, who is as sweet & harmless as they come was treated like crap for the simple reason that she is a member of Mock, that's it...They really are just as fuckin' awful as I think they are.
Duchess Wrote:I don't like those people....Period...I only see what they show me & as far as I can tell they have no redeeming qualities...My bad opinion of them was only reinforced when I saw how they treated Ramsey...Ramsey, who is as sweet & harmless as they come was treated like crap for the simple reason that she is a member of Mock, that's it...They really are just as fuckin' awful as I think they are.
They did the same thing to Sally and she's been as impartial and fair in her posts there as possible. That GTO harpy has been the worst though, it's like she's jealous of younger women or something... she gets really catty and mean.