Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY..New England...
[Image: 8.gif]

[Image: 1.gif] [Image: 1.gif] [Image: 1.gif]

[Image: bills-helmet-sm.jpg]
that's OK, you can have one in 8 years. 3728

The win snapped Buffalo’s 15-game losing streak against the Patriots that dated to 2003, and sparked a wild celebration in which stadium officials guarded the goal posts to ensure fans didn’t bring them down.

yes, poor things aren't used to winning and couldn't control themselves.

Charity............another name for tax deduction. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Aw..some sour grapes going on? Had a local friend, a Pats fan wonder why we are doing a happy dance....poor Tom Brady had a bad day, that is the only reason they lost.
OK, fine. Signs_173
Spreading the love is what N.E. is all about. The Bills needed something for ticket sales and the NFL is one organization. Spread the love. They can dance on the patriots shirtails, its all good. Smiley_emoticons_smile

That was a great game, very exciting. I was rootin' for the Bills. Three in a row for them, lucky bastards. We lost two in a row & our QB has a broken hand.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think you should have capitalized LUCKY but yeah I agree. Smiley_emoticons_razz
(09-25-2011, 07:14 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Aw..some sour grapes going on? Had a local friend, a Pats fan wonder why we are doing a happy dance....poor Tom Brady had a bad day, that is the only reason they lost.
OK, fine. Signs_173

The Bills outplayed them.

Hey waitaminute...........Bill.........Bills............Bill. I know why you like them! Smiley_emoticons_fies I'm soooooo stupid!