Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you condemn the Obama admin...
for the latest al-qaida killing? The ACLU and Ron Paul have voiced objections.

By STEVE PEOPLES
Associated Press
MANCHESTER, N.H. -- Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul is condemning the Obama administration for killing an American born al-Qaida operative without a trial.

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/09/30/3950587...leric.html

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-r...der?page=2

Commando Cunt Queen

WTF

No, I don't. An enemy is an enemy regardless of his birthplace.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I'd just like to add...kill these people before they kill us. Thank you.
(09-30-2011, 04:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd just like to add...kill these people before they kill us. Thank you.

I agree with you!
It's a slippery slope but he was in the battle so fuck him. Call it "friendly fire" besides they should be happy an "American" was killed. Albeit a nasty american though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Nope, kill traitors instantly.

Ron Paul just lost my vote. Not that they actually count our votes...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
If we could have just marched in and arrested him with no potential or actual loss of life, fine. I'd like to see it go through the courts (for an American). But that was entirely impossible without endangering more lives.

I think blowing the bastard up using a drone was exactly the right call.

Commando Cunt Queen
(09-30-2011, 06:36 PM)Cracker Wrote: Nope, kill traitors instantly.

Ron Paul just lost my vote. Not that they actually count our votes...

Ron Paul has been a strict constitutionist since he was elected. If not for him many may have run roughshod over the constitution many moons ago. The one guy that does not care about political dogma. His entire speech was not transcribed by the media, only what they wanted to transcribe. Stop being a zombie.
(09-30-2011, 08:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Stop being a zombie.

Can you ask again in November? I will be a turkey then.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(09-30-2011, 08:02 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Will you spin and become brown all over? I'm kinda hungry now.
(09-30-2011, 08:04 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 08:02 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Will you spin and become brown all over? I'm kinda hungry now.

No, I will roast and leave lots of drippings for yummy gravy.

I love Thanksgiving. I make fabulous food and don't let anyone help so they can lay around. Then I lay all the food out and show a new release movie. Then we put the little ones down and have a few drinks and have munchies leftovers.

I love Thanksgiving.

If the traitors were on foreign land, they were fair game. Rules of war take over. Yemen doesn't have a Constitution.

I like all the food at Thanksgiving because there are so many leftovers I don't have to think about cooking for a week! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
I agree, the fucker should be dead. But when the U.S.A. can go into any country and kill someone we are on a slippery slope. It is not something that should be taken lightly and if nobody will ask the question on the legality of it, it opens the door of Pandoras box. Ron Paul thinks we are not there for the intentions that are put out by the government or the media. It is something that should be debated and clarified.
(09-30-2011, 08:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: But when the U.S.A. can go into any country and kill someone we are on a slippery slope.

It's a slippery slope when we invade countries too. Nobody likes the United States, we are considered a bully on the world stage. We are hated far and wide.

The ugly truth is we supply money, any idiot can have a bite if they just play the game.
As I understand it (without researching it), George Bush originally signed an arrest or kill order for him and Obama reaffirmed it. If Ron Paul were President, you have to assume that he wouldn't have signed the same order and therefore, this guy would still be alive.

I think the other slippery slope is you open all of this up to debate and discussion and nothing gets done with regards to pursuing terrorists. Not to mention the risk of leaks etc.

Maggot, where exactly does Ron Paul think we should be? Afghanistan? Iraq? Libya? or now Yemen? Does he disagree with pursuing al-qaida entirely? I might be wrong but if I understand his position, we shouldn't be involved in conflicts (or pursuing al-qaida) anywhere. He's kind of isolationist in that regard. Too much so in my opinion.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-30-2011, 08:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: But when the U.S.A. can go into any country and kill someone we are on a slippery slope.

Or we're really, really good. Smiley_emoticons_fies
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-30-2011, 10:17 PM)username Wrote: As I understand it (without researching it), George Bush originally signed an arrest or kill order for him and Obama reaffirmed it. If Ron Paul were President, you have to assume that he wouldn't have signed the same order and therefore, this guy would still be alive.

I think the other slippery slope is you open all of this up to debate and discussion and nothing gets done with regards to pursuing terrorists. Not to mention the risk of leaks etc.

Maggot, where exactly does Ron Paul think we should be? Afghanistan? Iraq? Libya? or now Yemen? Does he disagree with pursuing al-qaida entirely? I might be wrong but if I understand his position, we shouldn't be involved in conflicts (or pursuing al-qaida) anywhere. He's kind of isolationist in that regard. Too much so in my opinion.

I would probably be fine with any of this if congress voted for any engagement outside our lands. Either say it is a war or not, do not sugar coat it as a "conflict" either go to war or not. The lines are very blurry when nobody can commit with impunity.
I had a conversation today about being a soldier and being able to kill the person on the other side after wounding them. Do you walk up and shot them in the head or take them as a prisoner. Do you fight to kill or wound. I do believe I would kill and move on although it would bug me like hell it still would be the only way to win the war.
Polititians will never be soldiers, they can only dream because they have no spine. War is hell.

I believe Ron Paul may be the only one that knows this and speaks out about it.
Does our Government stand above the law? would it be ok for us then to hunt down and kill terrorists? or would we as citizens end up in jail for violating due process and murder of a suspected terrorist?

Due process, Bill of rights, Constitution, if we as a nation allow our government to violate those rules of law on demand what protection can you expect from them?

acceptance of some things is what allows governments to become tyrannical and oppressive.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I hate the idea of polititians running around willy-nilly with lives, then flying home to eat with their "constituants". We need another Eisenhower.