Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodnight Moon
In the great green room...
Fag.

Don't get too comfortable here. We aren't retarded. We read big people books.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Maybe i should go too.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Is HM drunk?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Maybe smoking the buddah
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I kissed the buddah & it whispered my name.
That was me not Buddah.

Oooo la la
Im sad you did not know the difference.

Please don't take it personally, I'm not used to hearing my name said with a sexy British accent. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
Ahh so easily confused with the accent of an asian. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Hahahaha!

Say, "Elisabeth" so I'll recognize it's you next time. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Ok, i will wisper Duchess Elizabeth next time.

I think it's admirable when someone posts in various threads to build up their post count.
(10-24-2011, 07:13 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think it's admirable when someone posts in various threads to build up their post count.

Like you?

Does post count matter?

It's unnerving seeing "Goodnight Moon" in Mock.
(10-24-2011, 08:08 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's unnerving seeing "Goodnight Moon" in Mock.

you designed it and we all have to live with it.

good morning sunshine.Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-24-2011, 08:16 AM)IMaDick Wrote: good morning sunshine.Smiley_emoticons_bussi

I'm only going to acknowledge this & ignore your other bullshit.

Good morning, love. 27

I just wanted to see the reaction! I like to laugh in the morning. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(10-24-2011, 08:54 AM)Harvest Moon Wrote: I just wanted to see the reaction! I like to laugh in the morning. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

So you find nausea funny?

you don't have to make special threads to get that reaction, just about anything you post causes the same reaction.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams