Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do you like your job?
If yes, why? If no, why not?
If not, what would you like to do?

What is your dream job? Mine would be to own a bookstore. I love to read and I love books. And I would love to share that with people.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Well, since I drive a taxi, I think I'll let this scene with Bill Murray from 'Stripes' explain how I feel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMZHrXtPUUc
I always wanted to be a taxi driver, it ranks right up there with door greeter at wal mart as one of my most wanted jobs.

I guess I will just have to be happy with what I have though.

Vice president in charge of procurement at slate and company.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I love my job but I want more responsibility on the design end of it. I want to be fully involved in the creative aspect so I'm trying to learn all I can. I want to design custom homes. I'd give up all my pretty footwear for a pair of shit kickers and a hard hat.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
before retiring i loved my work. it had pros and cons that everyone can imagine. what i didn't like was we worked 12 hours a day 6 days a week, we were very short-handed. it kicked my ass after a while. this was over very extended periods, not just occasionally. the job is stressful enough w/o getting any damn rest. i've had jobs, a couple decent careers, but law enforcement was my calling. lady_cop

Painting and decorating/Boring, Removal man/Never ending slog and Carpenters labourer/again slog... i hate them all, but they pay the god damn bills and thats all i want from a job in the first place.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I wish I had the freedom to do a job I would really enjoy. However, I have to work in a field where I can make money to pay the bills and feed my two growing boys.
All part of lifes rich tapestry dear.

Blowing-kisses
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(12-07-2011, 04:43 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I wish I had the freedom to do a job I would really enjoy. However, I have to work in a field where I can make money to pay the bills and feed my two growing boys.

when my 3 sons were young i was a trial court law librarian, not a cop. paid the bills OK and i wasn't working weird hours and likely to get shot.
i didn't go to police academy until they were adults. you can have more than one career in your life Ramsey. hang in there. 44

I have a construction business and I'm the book keeper/ secretary. As you can imagine it's not the most fascinating job in the world, but I'm grateful that it has taken me this far.

I don't have a dream job because I don't like to work.
I am a business analyst, it is really interestig. I´d like to make travel programmes for TV.
(12-07-2011, 07:01 PM)Paulistano Wrote: I am a business analyst, it is really interestig. I´d like to make travel programmes for TV.

Gonna have to work on your typo's first pal.

(12-07-2011, 07:42 PM)ESAD Wrote: Gonna have to work on your typo's first pal.

Suck me off, I was writing upside down on an unfamiliar German keyboard.

(12-07-2011, 07:47 PM)Paulistano Wrote:
(12-07-2011, 07:42 PM)ESAD Wrote: Gonna have to work on your typo's first pal.

Suck me off, I was writing upside down on an unfamiliar German keyboard.

Your faggotry appeals to me not, get someone else to suck you off you dirty faggloot.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like my job because I have freedom to do what I want when I want to.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have about $25,000 worth of Platinum Gold running through my fingers everyday...I'd say I've had worse jobs.
I'm part of the war machine and I like it fine.
today my job is boring me to tears so i'm not liking it too much.

I am off on Monday though!
I like getting paid for putting up with the mean abusive Mock machine. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.