Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Plans for Christmas
Greetings Members.

I trust you are all well and I wish you all the heartiest of happy Christmas's and New Years.

So what are you all doing for Christmas ?

For me.... I will be making my way to Kempton Park Christmas Night to be there In the paddock nice and early before the thousands of Kauto devotee's turn up.

The Video's say it all.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBTG3ZDse...re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3twJknXP...re=related

LC..... will e mail you tonight xxxx

Of course America had been discovered earlier. It was hushed up.

Mark Twain

hello Oscar!! it is great to see you again! i hope you and your family are well, and wish you the happiest of Christmases! xoxox Mini xmas tree

i want to hear everything! hahaha

[Image: wreath28.jpg]

here are your KS videos dear~~in fine form for the Boxing Day King George i see!
will Liz II be there? [Image: 0002047C.gif]

Oh God I am still getting organised. The thing is, when you have little ones running around, you have no choice, Santa has recruited you to do a whole lotta work. The thing is, kids these days are very discerning in their tastes, they know what they want, it aint easy.

Here in Oz, seafood plays a big part of Christmas. So we may be leaning towards a seafood dominated theme. I might just buy turkey slices from the deli. I know that sounds like a cop out but believe me I have my work cut out for me. Anybody else?
(12-15-2011, 03:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh God I am still getting organised. The thing is, when you have little ones running around, you have no choice, Santa has recruited you to do a whole lotta work. The thing is, kids these days are very discerning in their tastes, they know what they want, it aint easy.

Here in Oz, seafood plays a big part of Christmas. So we may be leaning towards a seafood dominated theme. I might just buy turkey slices from the deli. I know that sounds like a cop out but believe me I have my work cut out for me. Anybody else?

Cook a freakin turkey, it's not like you have to sit on the stove to make it hot.

Kids are only kids one time, you don't get a second shot at it later.

I have a lot planned for christmas eve, I have taken on a family(single mom) with three kids that have lost their home she lost her job around thanksgiving they are living with the mother of a friend who doesn't have much money either I will be delivering Christmas to them this year.

I also have my time scheduled at the local mission to help cook and serve Christmas dinner to whoever shows up.

plus I have to cook a goat for whoever shows up at my house Christmas night.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I don't have any plans & I couldn't be happier about that. I intend to stay in loungewear all day, have wine with brunch, eat some seafood at some point & puff my bowl every now and then.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Dickie Claus:
plus I have to cook a goat for whoever shows up at my house Christmas night.

well Dick, i'm wedging my fat arse into santa's sleigh to come see you, but i'm not eating any goats!

[Image: SantaSleigh.gif]

I plan on hiding in my closet all day. Between the youngest learning how to maneuver an RC chopper, and the oldest sighting in his new pellet/bb rifle-I'm gonna feel like I have a target on me.
(12-15-2011, 03:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Cook a freakin turkey, it's not like you have to sit on the stove to make it hot.

Who died and made you King? Don't give me orders. I aint cooking no bird this season. It's summer here. We do salads and all that fancy shit. No, no I aint doin' it. I have still got to go out and do more of this toy shopping today. It's a jungle out there, it's worse than shopping for Chanel soap!

ps I just bought a whole lotta liqueur chocolates. Very nice. I am eating the baileys now. I bought a huge box I am leaving for Christmas day, Cointreau, Grand Marnier, Marguerita. How could I resist?
Aussie- did you find anyone suitable yet for a Christmas 'shag'?
My work Christmas party is Saturday. I have to wear a tie. Russian
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-15-2011, 09:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: My work Christmas party is Saturday. I have to wear a tie. Russian

are they making you wear other clothes with it? Santaani

Yes,Smiley_emoticons_biggrin and Hi Oscar baby!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(12-15-2011, 09:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 09:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: My work Christmas party is Saturday. I have to wear a tie. Russian

are they making you wear other clothes with it? Santaani

I have to give out some junk and act all normal and stuff.......yuch! Lets see how long THAT lasts! 17
(12-15-2011, 09:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have to give out some junk and act all normal and stuff.......yuch! Lets see how long THAT lasts! 17

Depends on what you're drinking.
(12-15-2011, 09:20 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(12-15-2011, 09:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have to give out some junk and act all normal and stuff.......yuch! Lets see how long THAT lasts! 17

Depends on what you're drinking.

I usually drink like 2 drinks when I get there and a few after. They give you a hotel room if you want for free. Its at the wyndham Hyatt in Andover this year and I hate going to Mass. with a passion. (Unless I'm visiting L.C. then I get all excited)
(12-15-2011, 09:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: I usually drink like 2 drinks when I get there and a few after. They give you a hotel room if you want for free. Its at the wyndham Hyatt in Andover this year and I hate going to Mass. with a passion. (Unless I'm visiting L.C. then I get all excited)

Damn, lucky man, take the free room-make sure you use all the towels, too. Andover isn't too far, you can be back over the border in less time than it takes to boil water.

i'm putting a BOLO/APB out to the staties for him. Police

[Image: vc-msp-may-004.jpg]

I WANT YOU, MAGGOT! get your ass back across that border! hah

[Image: 3810489844_2df7dace82.jpg]

(12-15-2011, 07:01 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Aussie- did you find anyone suitable yet for a Christmas 'shag'?

Gentlemen prefer blondes....apparently.

On a positive note, I will be here at Christmas time. I dare say I might venture into some Cointreau territory, I am not guaranteeing it, I might try something else.
(12-15-2011, 09:44 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Gentlemen prefer blondes....apparently.

I dare say I might venture into some Cointreau territory, I am not guaranteeing it, I might try something else.

One is either born blonde -or- she dies blonde. It's your choice.

At the risk of sounding incredibly presumptuous, I'd step up to Gran Marnier. What Malt Liquor is to Beer, Cointreau is to Triple Sec.