Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
the 2012 trivial drivel thread
HAPPY NEW YEAR! IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER RANDOM POSTS, BORING, MEANINGLESS DRIVEL THREAD!

be the first to post!

[Image: 2yllhcp.gif]

[Image: nye_photography_gif_12_26.gif]

Smiley_emoticons_smile I want to be the first, to tell Dick, to FUCK OFF. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Happy New Year!

Blowing-kisses
(12-27-2011, 02:52 PM)JsMom Wrote: I want to be the first, to tell Dick, to FUCK OFF. Happy New Year!

Congratulations. You were the first to totally fuck up your punctuation and overuse smilies.

Thanks for making a mess in our new thread. Troll

Commando Cunt Queen
[Image: 408130_145594865550431_113472922095959_1...9498_n.jpg]

Holy Shit!!! That's my future...hah
Given time I will see that each of you gets what you deserve in 2012.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You love us, Dick. That's why we pick with you. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(12-27-2011, 04:26 PM)username Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 02:52 PM)JsMom Wrote: I want to be the first, to tell Dick, to FUCK OFF. Happy New Year!

Congratulations. You were the first to totally fuck up your punctuation and overuse smilies.

Thanks for making a mess in our new thread. Troll

Get over it, honey. I'm not here to please you. Now run along...Dick milkin' drivel queen.
[Image: pd1326578.jpg]DiD you say I-19?

[Image: bingo-hall-lady1.jpg]

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The title to this thread's gonna get old before January is over.
(12-27-2011, 09:56 PM)Smegma Wrote: The title to this thread's gonna get old before January is over.

yeah i know, but i'll change/shorten it then.

(12-27-2011, 10:05 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 09:56 PM)Smegma Wrote: The title to this thread's gonna get old before January is over.

yeah i know, but i'll change/shorten it then.

you missed the opportunity to just tell her to fuck off.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

hah
In in the first page
I'm off tomorrow!! woohoo!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Driving across a long bridge in high winds feels like driving on ice.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-28-2011, 12:57 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm off tomorrow!! woohoo!

So you won't be posting?

Tree is coming down TODAY! So much easier with the fake one. That reminds me, I think I'll get another one for downstairs while they are on sale...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'm sitting in a parking lot in southern ca while my kids and their cousins play at an amusement center. It sucks ass.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-28-2011, 07:01 PM)username Wrote: I'm sitting in a parking lot in southern ca while my kids and their cousins play at an amusement center. It sucks ass.

Too drunk to go in?

I hope you can see the door. Get in there, damn, so I don't worry. Maybe they have pinball. Or skee ball. Love the skee ball.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
If I didn't have to drive the stinkers home... I hate arcades. If they had blackjack I'd be there.
Commando Cunt Queen
Play for money. You could get a dollar for every thug you shoot...