Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Denial of ass kissing
Is the sincerest form of flattery.

jsmom has won the weekly award for the most obvious ass kissing and smegma has won for the longest wettest ass kiss in history.

congratulations to both of you for your suckcessful efforts in this regard.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Gawddamn I love this site. Muah!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
an ass wants to kiss you Dickie~ hah

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8550]

So far I have been spoken to by the asses.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You might consider providing a link to justify your (moronic) claim.
Yes a link would be good, if it didn't entail linking to every thread you have posted in, which is why you have won for the longest ass kiss in history your lips haven't left the ass since you rejoined.
John Adams

I just wanted to add that Maggot came in second in both catagories.

I personally think he would have won if he hadn't ran out of breath and or sausages.
John Adams

hah Elaborate on that post, Wee One. Whose ass did I kiss?
(01-10-2012, 12:47 PM)JsMom Wrote: hah Elaborate on that post, Wee One. Whose ass did I kiss?

He can't.
He won't.
John Adams

Because he can't...Go Figure
(01-10-2012, 01:00 PM)Smegma Wrote:
(01-10-2012, 12:47 PM)JsMom Wrote: hah Elaborate on that post, Wee One. Whose ass did I kiss?

He can't.

I figured as much.
You two are adults you know when and where you kissed ass, it shouldn'r be dependent on me to point it out specifically for you.

even though I did in several instances with both of you in the threads where it occured.

John Adams

You never back up your claims with proof.
(01-10-2012, 01:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You never back up your claims with proof.

what part of them being adults didn't you understand?

you face palmed jsmoms exact copy of your post which I pointed out to you in the thread where it occurred, or have you conveniently forgotten?

John Adams

Say cock. Say it right now. SAY IT!
Duchess said:
Quote:Say cock. Say it right now

John Adams

hah I tell people I look like that when they insist I'm fat, ugly and live in my parents basement.

Oh my gods, I just watched the video. 28

Fucking hell.
(01-10-2012, 01:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You two are adults you know when and where you kissed ass, it shouldn'r be dependent on me to point it out specifically for you.

even though I did in several instances with both of you in the threads where it occured.

hah You're the one making a thread about it. You could at least point it out. Since you can't this thread is No Count!