Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ADUB'S POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT

Adub has publicly admitted to needing positive reinforcement in her fucked up life. Admitting she has a problem is the first step in giving us something to mock.

We are here for you, Adub.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Jesus Christ, you don't have to scream.

Anyways, I was wasted last night. And alone. Two things that are rare in my life. Thank god my daughter called, or I may have made a complete ass of myself. She kept me on the phone for over two hours. Can't even remember much of what we talked about. She just quit her job. She couldn't stand the idiots she worked with. And it was a very good paying job with benefits. Now she doesn't have a job, but she's happy.

Oh yea, I hate you for starting this thread. It sucks and it intimidates me.
(02-12-2012, 10:56 AM)Adub Wrote: Oh yea, I hate you for starting this thread. It sucks and it intimidates me.

Smiley_emoticons_bussi

don't worry adub nobady cares.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

No job, no benefits, guess she won't be "happy" for too long!

Oh Oh, guess that was not so positive.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Hi Adub! Are you gettin' hammered tonight? If so, get back in here so I can fuck with your head.

Thanks!
Not tonight. Don't get hammered much. But, I am a bit bored. Just hanging out with the grandson. Listening to nonstop chatter.
Had the US Marshall's in full tactical gear block my driveway this morning. That was painfull. My gut still hurts.

I'm always a bit surprised by the number of grandparents in Mock.
when teens become pregnant grand parents are born young.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

He is my heart. Just noticed that his thumbs are fucked up from playing to much Mario. Seriously fucked up. He has trigger thumb.
(02-18-2012, 08:06 PM)IMaDick Wrote: when teens become pregnant grand parents are born young.

Don't I know that. She did an outstanding job as parent for the first year. Then wham!
what was up with the Marshals?
why did they hurt your gut?

(02-18-2012, 08:16 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: what was up with the Marshals?
why did they hurt your gut?

Fugitive warrant for someone next door as it turns out. But it took me an hour or so to find that out. In the mean time I was acting like a freaking tweaker peeking through the blinds and trying to decide if I should hide in the closet or jump the back fence. I became the focus of ABC news this fall over a medical marijuana garden. So the Feds have me spooked. Not sure if I'll grow this year, or not.
oh shit Adub, we don't want you going to the federal pen! Prison

so some of our members would appreciate your expertise in the gardening thread. Weed-2 Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

That definitely explains the gut ache. Sounds worse than driving down the dark interstate at night with the highway patrol on your ass. Hate that. I know I haven't done anything and I'm freaking out trying to keep the speedometer right at 55 so I can't get busted for going too slow or too fast. 5 minutes feels like 5 hours. Then some dipshit comes racing along in the other lane and gets pulled over right away. I love that dipshit at that moment.
We have a bunch of stoner grandparents too.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-18-2012, 08:23 PM)Adub Wrote: Not sure if I'll grow this year, or not.

If you have a prescription, fuck them.

But then, attorneys are effen expensive.

The ACLU is cheap. Do that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-18-2012, 09:07 PM)username Wrote: We have a bunch of stoner grandparents too.

I don't smoke. And, I have the grow totally fenced off from the main backyard. I have been doing it for a few years. I met a man, who is now my friend, with Marfan Syndrome. He is legit.

I am registered as his caregiver. I grow for him, exclusively. I have that right in California. But evidently, my neighbor, Miguel Fuckface Flores, wanted to become a social activist against the noxious odor, arising from backyard grows. I hate that dude. He needs to join Dick and DIAF.

(02-18-2012, 09:14 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-18-2012, 08:23 PM)Adub Wrote: Not sure if I'll grow this year, or not.

If you have a prescription, fuck them.

But then, attorneys are effen expensive.

The ACLU is cheap. Do that.

You know, an attorney is not necessary because local LE knows the law. I'm legal. Which should be the end of the fucking story. But then the US marshalls blocked my driveway and I almost lost it. When in reallity it is 102

Yeah, it's always more fun when the ambulance pulls up at the neighbor's house.

Plant some seeds in your neighbor's yard then drop a dime on him.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.