links to free worthly sites with useful programs.
Only free and only useful.

http://www.toolwiz.com/products/toolwiz-time-freeze/

Toolwiz Time Freezeis an effective Instant system restores software to keep your system safe and protect your computer from unwanted changes.It can also protect your files and folders from changes and provide password protection.It makes virtualization very easy to use. It clones your system, creating fully working copies that you can use normally (or abnormally) without risking your "real" system.It puts the actual system under protection and creates a virtual environment for system partition, on which you run applications and surf the internet. It provides higher-level security to computer protection, and greatly improves the efficiency of virtual system.

Toolwiz Time Freeze has a simple interface for starting and stopping its main features as well as adding files to the File Protection feature (Time Freeze warns not to include Windows system files). There's a small, optional "toolbar" that merely displays the program's status on the desktop, but it's helpful if you switch between modes a lot. Most of the time, the program's system tray icon handles all the action.

Latest Version: 1.6.0.0 Operating System:Windows XP/Vista/7/8 CategorySmiley_emoticons_skeptischystem Utilities File Size: 1.0 M

It's free, very useful program, I've installed it on my pc, it saves you from trouble , for example you can install anything you like and if something goes wrong , then just reboot and you are ok as you will have installed anything in a virtual ground. On the other hand you can protect folders or files.

Web Browser Privacy Check

very useful link, it will show you your ip and if the proxy you use, if you use such thing is safe or not.

http://ipinfo.info/html/privacy-check.php

https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2

Shields up, there you can check your systems security, totally safe, try it.

[Image: merkelmathimapoitikon.jpg?w=640&h=488]

For our German Yemen Mocker Mohamed or so.

She is becoming all and more sexy with her actions towards us, I feel the love, you?

Though I am positive now that she is does not own any human characteristics Blowing-kisses
Our prime minister, and ...

[Image: papadimios2bresler2bbomb.jpg?w=400&h=356]

Now that is what I call...imagination.

ohh and the result ?

[Image: krisi2.jpg]

Cool down...before you start sending your troops thinking we are Yemen !

[Image: mia1-337x270.jpg]

think twice,,,cause WE are GREEKS!

love it, love it, love it! hah

Green Monday celebration in Greece today

The details of what is Green Monday, are on the above link, here are some pics of what we ate actually, as today it was raining and we did not go out at all.

[Image: P1060093-1.jpg]

[Image: P1060092-1.jpg]

[Image: P1060091-1.jpg]

[Image: P1060090-1.jpg]
OH, you poor greeks forced to eat goo from the trash bin, OMG! And here I was thinking what a bunch of lazy fuckers over there! Its not that at all. You have to eat goo and you have no strength to do anything else.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-27-2012, 03:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: OH, you poor greeks forced to eat goo from the trash bin, OMG! And here I was thinking what a bunch of lazy fuckers over there! Its not that at all. You have to eat goo and you have no strength to do anything else.

Unable to reply as my database is outdated, will update it and come back on you Smiley_emoticons_smile , I really don't want to suffer circuit overload under that unknown goo word definition.
Yum.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I have an idea, why not finding a nice chat room on irc or so , suggestions welcomed, and also broadcast there or implement an im into this site so to have live conversation ?, since there are so many threads about what you like or not, what you take or not, what you fuck or not...I detect a passion for knowing more for each other and well, I don't like that snitch facebook, so let's make something new and more family kind of.
The other option is to force you implement such thing by photochopping each one's pic, ohhh, that looks fantastic as an idea as well.Smiley_emoticons_smile
I've come to really like a site called clip dj. Useful converter for taking youtube songs and converting them to MP3's or MP4's. I mainly use the MP3 conversion.

http://clip.dj/#

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.