Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
These Korans burn pretty damn good!!!
They sure do!! hah They suck as toilet paper though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
They are cheaper than toilet paper though so even if you have to use twice the number of sheets it still works out better finacially.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I believe the hate level thermometer went up a few degrees over the past couple of days.

Youcef Nadarkhani has been executed in Iran
You be careful Maggot I don't want to see you in the news.
Carefull of what? Using the Koran to cook some bacon? I have a splatter screen.
Two words for you Maggot, 'Salman Rushdie'.
(03-03-2012, 08:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: Youcef Nadarkhani has been executed in Iran

i can't find that anywhere, but google is often behind. outrage is worldwide.

(03-03-2012, 09:06 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Two words for you Maggot, 'Salman Rushdie'.

The world needs more Salmans. This excecution will start it. Mark my words.
(03-03-2012, 09:11 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 08:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: Youcef Nadarkhani has been executed in Iran

i can't find that anywhere, but google is often behind. outrage is worldwide.

Hmmm, unconfirmed.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/03/...adarkhani/
Commando Cunt Queen
There is no reason to doubt it, Iran has hanged what they consider to be religous traitors before.

You just have to love the apologists for this shit don't you?

The only part that they see is "unconfirmed".

The fact that Iran even considers hanging Christians is unremarkable.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

i don't doubt it at all. they have no care for world opinion. they have made this man a modern Christian martyr.
that it is unconfirmed so far is not being an apologist. merely accurate.

i posted about him when he was sentenced. i didn't consider it "unremarkable".

They will say it is because of "rape" or some other reason. That was never in the original charge.
for those not familiar with his case: post 37

http://mockforums.net/post-225533.html#pid225533

(03-03-2012, 09:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: There is no reason to doubt it, Iran has hanged what they consider to be religous traitors before.

You fucking dweeb/sheep. Excuuuuuuuuse me for wanting some verification that it actually happened.

Do you believe everything you read in the Enquirer too?

It's uncomfirmed. Forchrissake, this from the guy who begged for the Osama dead pictures. You're fucked up.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-03-2012, 10:55 PM)username Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 09:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: There is no reason to doubt it, Iran has hanged what they consider to be religous traitors before.

You fucking dweeb/sheep. Excuuuuuuuuse me for wanting some verification that it actually happened.

Do you believe everything you read in the Enquirer too?

It's uncomfirmed. Forchrissake, this from the guy who begged for the Osama dead pictures. You're fucked up.

He has been sentenced to death for being a Christian, that part is confirmed, does it really matter if he is put to death today or tomorrow or if Iran doesn't tell anyone for sure for a week.

Today was his execution date.

John Adams

I wanted to see the pictures of osama not because I wanted to see a dead body I have had the opportunity to see a few of those in my life already ,but because it has been reported he died a few years ago. not during this raid that took place.

John Adams

(03-03-2012, 11:03 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I wanted to see the pictures of osama not because I wanted to see a dead body I have had the opportunity to see a few of those in my life already ,but because it has been reported he died a few years ago. not during this raid that took place.

I hope you fall on your ass while you backpedal, nutfuck.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-03-2012, 11:08 PM)username Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 11:03 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I wanted to see the pictures of osama not because I wanted to see a dead body I have had the opportunity to see a few of those in my life already ,but because it has been reported he died a few years ago. not during this raid that took place.

I hope you fall on your ass while you backpedal, nutfuck.

I won't be back peddling, you have this fucking mental block that won't allow you to understand the significance of many things which are in real time significant, I have proven that by calling you on your crap on a daily ,weekly and monthly basis.

You are part of the problem so I really don't expect you to expose yourself in any real and significant way.

But I know the truth and that shit will never change, you apoligize for every fucked up thing in this world.

John Adams

Joseph Campbell said religions were made (he actually said myths, but we all know what he meant) because humans kill things to survive. Early humans killed with their hands and watched the animals die and cut apart their bodies and got the blood all over them. They did this so they wouldn't die. They knew it was wrong so they made up stories to make it ok. First the stories were about animal gods and animal-type gods because of their deep guilt. Then the stories changed and humans who could plant crops replaced the animals with human gods because even though they gained power from killing the animals, they needed a human god to represent them because animals don't garden.

Now half the world believes in these myths (you know I mean all the major religions) and the other half of us think you are fucking idiots to still believe that shit because we have tofu if you really feel that badly about eating a fucking animal.

Christians arguing about some other religion is like a blind person bitching because another blind person farted.

If you are part of an organized religion, you are part of the problem.

If Christians were really nice people, they would give their church buildings to homeless people (they only use the damn things on Sundays and Wednesday nights) and meet for services in the food court at the mall.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-03-2012, 11:17 PM)Cracker Wrote: If Christians were really nice people, they would give their church buildings to homeless people (they only use the damn things on Sundays and Wednesday nights) and meet for services in the food court at the mall.

That's terribly simplistic. You are sounding like a communist there. Think about it for a moment, for real. It's Dr Zhivago all over again.