Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRIVATE CORRESPONDENCE

What's your personal stance on sharing private correspondence?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I personally don't share private conversations, but I know others do, I have tested the water a few times with little tidbits to see if they showed up or at the minimum some off handed remark would appear in reference to the tidbits.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I think it's crass & uncouth and speaks directly to the low class nature of those that do. I have a very firm opinion on it and I don't expect that to ever change.
What part of private is so fucking hard to understand?

maybe Ramsey can tell us?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-07-2012, 01:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: What part of private is so fucking hard to understand?

You will never get an answer for that from someone who does it, all you will get are attempts at justifying why they do it or have done it.

I may have my faults but everbody who actually knows me knows anything they tell me in private will be kept that way, I should be a spy I am that good at keeping secrets.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I do actually keep a person's confidence. I don't betray my friends. Gossiping on Mock is not the same thing as betraying someone's confidence unless you share something private about another member. I did that once and regretted it. I have had it done to me in real life and on Mock. That's why I am very careful about what I tell people. Especially on the internet. I don't trust anyone. And yes I do know that anything I put on Mock is not secure.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
i have some 'snitches'/sources re: cases i track. but i ALWAYS ask if i can post what they tell me. and if they say NO, they can be sure i don't. Smiley_emoticons_stumm <----Adub's favorite icon haha

I'm a loud mouthed bitch and I gossip like a middle schooler on crack. Send me some private correspondence and I'll have it up on my youtube account in two seconds flat.
Commando Cunt Queen

hah I'm so glad I don't pm with any of you bitches.
I remember reading a proverb as a kid that went something like 'Secrets are common knowledge told to one person at a time' or similar... In my experience, this has usually rung true....

But as for the OP, I have little time for loose lips. I can't stand it. My idea of hell (if I actually believed there was one) would be being caged in a room of old bunny boilers running their mouths about everyone elses affairs
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(03-07-2012, 05:10 PM)crash Wrote: I remember reading a proverb as a kid that went something like 'Secrets are common knowledge told to one person at a time' or similar... In my experience, this has usually rung true....

But as for the OP, I have little time for loose lips. I can't stand it. My idea of hell (if I actually believed there was one) would be being caged in a room of old bunny boilers running their mouths about everyone elses affairs

So I shouldn't keep waiting for that PM?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Nope. You ruined it long ago when you said "Don't ask for nude pics" or some such thing...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Would nudes of Dick work?

Oh, sorry Dick. Didn't mean to let that slip.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
only if you want some of Ramsey in return... Smiley_emoticons_stumm
Hahahaha! No, but thanks.

Hey crash, would you post your penis on the Internet?

I think guys do that. I also think it is pretty funny.
what the hell is a bunny boiler?
(03-07-2012, 08:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: what the hell is a bunny boiler?

the nutjob female in Fatal Attraction that cooked up the kid's pet bunny. hah

Gotcha.

And thanks LC for the new avatart. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-07-2012, 06:41 PM)Cracker Wrote: Hahahaha! No, but thanks.

Hey crash, would you post your penis on the Internet?

I think guys do that. I also think it is pretty funny.

Well I haven't had cause to yet, and I'm not sure I'd ever find cause to... I don't know tbh, I'm secure enough in my sexuality to have a shower in the open at the gym, I can undress in front of a female doctor without any embarassment. It's a dick; ~50% of the population have one, it's no secret what they look like... I'm not sure I'd post mine in any way that it could be linked to my real identity for fear of embarassment to my children or something like that

The odd thing I find with guys and dicks is they all want the biggest one, like it's what makes you a man or something... sure I'm glad I don't have a tiny little pinky dick, but I'm quite comfortable knowing there are plenty of guys out there who would beat me in a measuring contest... I just don't understand why they get in the contest in the first place