Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I've got an idea.
Let's have a circle jerk just like these clowns.

http://www.24hourforums.com/forum87/26756.html

Boy, that 911JB is a fucking winner, eh? ::lmao::
Fug duh kund
Oh shut the fuck up about 24 already. 32
86 112
They be dickweeds n'shit
Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:Let's have a circle jerk just like these clowns.

http://www.24hourforums.com/forum87/26756.html

Boy, that 911JB is a fucking winner, eh? ::lmao::

911JB used to post here as.........fucktards....or....Ihatefucktards, something like that, he crept away with his tail between his legs saying he"couldn't take the disrespect he was being shown here" - 21::aww::12.

He then came back briefly but he hasn't been around here much, too busy polishing his penis substitutes (his bike and his looney sized arsenal of guns).

The man is yet another worthless sack of meat that I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Again, anyone who deems it necessary to post their own picture as their avatar has a very small penis and leans towards homosexual tendencies.
Fug duh kund
[user=154]Luke Warmwater[/user] wrote:
Quote:Again, anyone who deems it necessary to post their own picture as their avatar has a very small penis and leans towards homosexual tendencies.
That's some cold shit right there. Funny and true, but ice cold.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=154]Luke Warmwater[/user] wrote:
Quote:Again, anyone who deems it necessary to post their own picture as their avatar has a very small penis and leans towards homosexual tendencies.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Nice commentary. Good to see you, OBK. For now.
86 112
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=154]Luke Warmwater[/user] wrote:
Thank yuh...Thank yuh very much. ::bigg::
Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:Again, anyone who deems it necessary to post their own picture as their avatar has a very small penis and leans towards homosexual tendencies.
Funny and true, hence vote worthy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I've used my own photo as an avatar before & I have neither a small penis nor homosexual leanings unless you wanna refer to the girl on girl action I have participated in as being gay {it wasn't tho, it was just naughty fun}
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I LIKE 911. HE SENDS ME VERY NICE PMS.

911JB is more of a real person and a good guy than most of you. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy busting his chops or pointing out his flaws, but I'm just sayin ...
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:911JB is more of a real person and a good guy than most of you. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy busting his chops or pointing out his flaws, but I'm just sayin ...
That's some cold shit right there. Unfunny and not true, but ice cold.
Not only doI like JB, I like F. U. Don't ask again & Mr. Pumpkin Ass as well...Whenever I think of Mr. Pumpkin Ass I think of the Mock News...It was always so funny seeing Mock through his eyes...Hysterical, really.
That Mock news thing he used to do was about as funny as rectal cancer.

He is a manchild, he bailed like a pussy then came crawling back, hewasn't shy about posting photos of himself though which gave me plenty of photoshopping opportunities.
Duchess Wrote:Not only doI like JB, I like F. U. Don't ask again & Mr. Pumpkin Ass as well...Whenever I think of Mr. Pumpkin Ass I think of the Mock News...It was always so funny seeing Mock through his eyes...Hysterical, really.
thankyou. nice lady. 42

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:That Mock news thing he used to do was about as funny as rectal cancer.

::finger::

i thought he was quite witty. i think OP is very witty also. i like smarts.

[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:That Mock news thing he used to do was about as funny as rectal cancer. 

::finger::

Rectal cancer is funny (as long as it's not your own).
I have to agree, I think FU is a very nice guy.

It's kind of weird that the most obnoxious 'biker' was the one with the least cred.