Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Mr. President
Barak is in my town today for three hours giving a speech at the techno park which is part of SUNY. Tying up freakin traffic around the airport all the way to SUNY. My office is about 3 minutes from the airport. Good thing he will be gone by the time I leave work.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
yep. he inconveniences everyone wherever he goes. the last 2 summers vacationing here on Martha's Vineyard was a mess for the locals & summer people. poor filthy rich bastards. hah

LOL I suppose we should be honored he chooses mytown to come too. This is the third time he has been here. Biden was here two summers ago and spoke at my son's school. At least we have a small airport so he goes in, gets on the plane, and is off in a short amount of time.
(05-08-2012, 01:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote: LOL I suppose we should be honored he chooses mytown to come too. This is the third time he has been here. Biden was here two summers ago and spoke at my son's school. At least we have a small airport so he goes in, gets on the plane, and is off in a short amount of time.

I'm more than honored that he chooses to go to your town...sure as hell don't want him in mine.
They were showing people on the news this morning that got to be on the observation deck to see Air Force One land and see the president. This lady was going on and on about how much she loves Obama and when he sings she just melts and omg omg omg! He is so handsome. It appears that Obama has groupies!
Why would you not want to check out the President, even if you didn't agree with his Political policies?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(05-09-2012, 08:53 AM)Donovan Wrote: Why would you not want to check out the President, even if you didn't agree with his Political policies?

That's exactly what I thought too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-09-2012, 08:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 08:53 AM)Donovan Wrote: Why would you not want to check out the President, even if you didn't agree with his Political policies?

I would. That isn't the point. This girl was all giddy and stuff because she thinks Obama is hot. She was acting like a 13 year old seeing Justin Beeber. I think Obama is a handsome man and I love to hear him talk because he has a nice voice. I don't think he is a good president though. And I doubt I would be like OMG OMG OMG!! There he is!!! He is soooooo cute!

I'm not talking about the flake who damn near swooned. I'm talking about people who bitch because the Prez is in their 'hood.

I had an oopsie. Oops.
(05-09-2012, 09:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm not talking about the flake who damn near swooned. I'm talking about people who bitch because the Prez is in their 'hood.
me too. I had the same reaction when people vilified Bush or the Clintons. Even if that's not your "guy" you cannot just hold your breath until he leaves office or you turn blue. Maybe a little cooperation with the "other side" might go a long way ...
(05-08-2012, 01:31 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Barak is in my town today for three hours giving a speech at the techno park which is part of SUNY. Tying up freakin traffic around the airport all the way to SUNY. My office is about 3 minutes from the airport. Good thing he will be gone by the time I leave work.

He came to Burlington a couple weeks ago, you'd have thought it was the second coming of the Beatles, for chrissakes.
(05-09-2012, 09:20 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 08:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I would. That isn't the point. This girl was all giddy and stuff because she thinks Obama is hot. She was acting like a 13 year old seeing Justin Beeber. I think Obama is a handsome man and I love to hear him talk because he has a nice voice. I don't think he is a good president though. And I doubt I would be like OMG OMG OMG!! There he is!!! He is soooooo cute!

I hear he's hung like an elephant too.
I hear that he had minimal crowds with many empty seats at both of his kick off venues.

I guess people didn't want to see the circus elephant.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

That'll happen when you watch Fox News to get your updates. It's the only news station with the tagline "Escape from reality."
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(05-09-2012, 11:39 AM)Donovan Wrote: That'll happen when you watch Fox News to get your updates. It's the only news station with the tagline "Escape from reality."

Or not.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

My mistake, sorry Duchess. Blush

I think it's cool he was here. Whether you like him or not, history was made here yesterday.
(05-09-2012, 11:59 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

I think it's cool he was here. Whether you like him or not, history was made here yesterday.

What history was made there yesterday?
John Adams

(05-09-2012, 12:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 11:59 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

Yes, Cracker went a whole day without mentioning me or JS. Not that I saw anyway. My eyes tend to glaze over when I see her nonsense.

What history was made there yesterday?