Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PATRON SAINT OF RETARDS

Who is the patron saint of all tards?

St. Francis, my favorite saint, watches over the animals. Who watches over & protects the tards?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
St. Dympha

http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=222
Retardation's more physical. I'd go with Roch, the saint of the infirm.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
St Edacious

The Council of Edacious Souls was formed in late 1969, in response to the current events of the time by a group of high school students scattered among the area of Bennington, the surrounding Benningtons, Shaftsbury, Pownal, and Woodford Vermont. It was an "activist" organization, in the sense that it met when crisis events in the community or the world took place, to pay homage to the great Saint Edacious...the patron Saint of Gluttony. This feast usually consisted of a pig roast with "pot luck" trimmings that everyone who came would prepare and bring, and an elderberry locally distilled wine flavored with a few thousand micrograms of lysergic acid bitartrate.

They lasted for usually two overnights, and began in that first late summer in 1970 to celebrate it's very own creation and anniversary.

The council meets every year to this day still, just had it's 43rd annual council meeting, and was quite a success. Everyone brings their music if they play, or their voice if they don't and the Council Meets.

There are many storied events that have occurred at these feasts themselves, as often during the first evening, most of the pent up debauchery takes place. Then the Discussion occurs, which is always interesting. Everyone has literally shared their life story year by year at this meeting, and it's a well known fable each Soul gets to tell.
i don't know the Saints except a few. not Catholic.

but i agree with this--->

[Image: xLUdpv-EqkOMBwcqFCWZVg2.jpg]

(05-21-2012, 10:30 AM)Donovan Wrote: Retardation's more physical.

Bullshit
(05-21-2012, 10:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Does it matter? They'll forget within moments.
(05-21-2012, 06:07 PM)Sterling Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 10:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Does it matter? They'll forget within moments.

Haha!!
(05-21-2012, 10:25 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: St. Dympha

It's Dympna! One of my irish friends I worked with overseas was called Dympna. She was no saint! ha.
(05-21-2012, 09:01 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

It's Dympna! One of my irish friends I worked with overseas was called Dympna. She was no saint! ha.

It's Dymphna. I only know because I looked it up. I'm a heathen.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-21-2012, 09:32 PM)Cracker Wrote:

But she knew it and only spelled it wrong. I kinda like 711 because of stupid stuff like that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I just like her. No special reason needed. I don't understand why everybody doesn't love her to pieces.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-21-2012, 09:32 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Close enough. I was typing too fast and my computer was being slow/freezing up. I'm Catholic(not a very strict one though) and I still had to look it up.
My friends name is Dympna. So on that we are all clear.
(05-21-2012, 10:48 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: My friends name is Dympna. So on that we are all clear.

Yes, crystal clear.
I have a friend named John, and another one named Bill. I also have a female friend I affectionately call Chrissie.
Clear as mud!

I actually pray for patience. I don't know what's wrong with me but if you make me impatient with you, you are a goddamntard. It's all one word in my mind. Giggletard. Stupidtard (redundant I know) Fuckingtard. Ridiculoustard. I hope I'm not becoming an eccentric person who prefers seclusion to all else.
(05-22-2012, 06:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I actually pray for patience. I don't know what's wrong with me but if you make me impatient with you, you are a goddamntard. It's all one word in my mind. Giggletard. Stupidtard (redundant I know) Fuckingtard. Ridiculoustard. I hope I'm not becoming an eccentric person who prefers seclusion to all else.

What about on the roads? There are tards everywhere? God give me patience.
(05-22-2012, 08:38 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: What about on the roads?

I alternate between muttering & saying, C'mon! Move your ass! If I had more patience I could probably be more charming. That's the only thing standing in my way.

Sarcastic