Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ATTN. ImaDick
Could you please explain freedom to me?
Prediction:
He'll either ignore this thread (unlikely), or respond with a bouncy diatribe that won't have anyone else giggling outside of himself (likely). . .
bump
Freedom is the absence of oppression.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-01-2012, 02:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Freedom is the absence of oppression.

i thought it was nothing left to lose.

[Image: be_a_dick_point_out_the_obvious_trollcat.jpg]

hah

I see. What's oppression?
(07-01-2012, 02:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

i thought it was nothing left to lose.

hah

Mostly right just scrambled like it came out of a blond brain.

Freedom is not losing anything to the left.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-01-2012, 02:23 PM)Riotgear Wrote:

I see. What's oppression?

assigned seats on the bus.
John Adams

So freedom, succinctly put by Ima here, is the lack of assigned seating on the bus.

And that's how you shine a spotlight on Ima's silly hamster wheel in a few short posts.
(07-01-2012, 02:30 PM)Riotgear Wrote: So freedom, succinctly put by Ima here, is the lack of assigned seating on the bus.

And that's how you shine a spotlight on Ima's silly hamster wheel in a few short posts.

Forgetting of course you were the one that needed a definition of "Freedom" to begin with.

and then continue with needing the definition of the word oppression?

and not understanding the replies you were given.

Freedom being the absence of oppression and oppression being assigned seating on the bus were both complete answers.

they run parallel to each other not in a circle.
John Adams

Perfect.
I find it amusing that OBK has more in common with the pot-breathing rebel force Gear than with tight-assed Dick.

I wonder if he is setting you up for a sting.

Should be considered before you take the man-love one step further.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
OBK wouldn't set me up...Would he??
I'm not sure. He may just want to fuck your wife. I can never tell with men.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(07-01-2012, 03:29 PM)Cracker Wrote: I find it amusing that OBK has more in common with the pot-breathing rebel force Gear than with tight-assed Dick.

Are you trying to imply that OBK has a thing for sniffing my ass?

Keep in mind this all started with the use of the word "deft" as a way of explaining or defining not being able to hear.
John Adams

(07-01-2012, 03:29 PM)Cracker Wrote: I find it amusing that OBK has more in common with the pot-breathing rebel force Gear than with tight-assed Dick.

Great minds think alike. My "spider-sense" has been tingling for awhile now.
I haven't been around much, missing some of the nuance.

I've only seen black cops be cool with stuff going on at parties. The white ones are usually too guilt-ridden and duty-bound to let shit slide (white Jesus isn't as forgiving as black Jesus I think).

If OBK is Hispanic, everything may be cool.
*cough* *cough* *cough*

*cough*

Now wait just a goddamn second here. Who are we talking about again?
I could care less. My wife just got off the Waterbury exit and is bringing my darling granddaughter to the elementary School playground.

See you all later.
You can't trust a man with cats.

I learned that one time.