Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay lisp
As I'm typing this my wife has Tabitha Takes Over on Bravo in the adjacent room. I can hear the queers arguing about something. They're using that flamboyant speach inflection we've all heard and enjoyed. I was wondering if anyone knows the origin of that way of speaking. Not fishing, just curious if anyone knows.
this is merely a guess...exaggerated, self-mocking, theatrical dramatics.

i don't know anyone who actually speaks that way. ok maybe a few in Key West. Dramaqueen

I don't know, but I too assume it's environmentally influenced, rather than biological. Just guessing.

I have contact with gay men and women all of the time in my work and based on my location. For work, first contact is always by phone. I can tell some of the time when I'm speaking to a gay male, but often I cannot until I meet him in person and get more personal information. I can never tell by phone whether a woman is gay or straight.
Paul Lynn started it all on Hollywood Squares.
It's infectious, like AIDS.

Just a random guess.
Do rhesus monkeys lisp?
I think it is just an act. I know gay men who do not lisp or act at all effeminant. I also know some so flaming a blind and deaf person could figure them out.
See? Aussie can learn! Good for you kiddo!
(07-12-2012, 05:33 PM)Riotgear Wrote: See? Aussie can learn! Good for you kiddo!

Smegma meet Riotgear, Riotgear meet Smegma. You two are made for each other. Banned

I would have warned you, but I don't want you to get upset.
Oh really? Warned me for what?
Rasputin, the mad monk? hah too funny!

[Image: avatar_1316.jpg?dateline=1342128562]

hah oh those Russians.....

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey