Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Do you take your gun to the beach....
Standing confidently on the beach, with a rifle casually slung over her shoulder, you would think twice about knocking over this woman's sandcastle.
The bikini-clad subject is thought to be a solider and a member of the highly-trained Israeli Defence Forces.
Since the surprising photo, snapped in Tel Aviv, was posted on the internet it has gone viral with many users reacted with shock at seeing such a hostile weapon on a sunny beach.

[Image: article-0-140A8B58000005DC-592_634x827.jpg]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z20WS9cgqq
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

My god that's sexy.
cool! i should have done that in florida! Relaxed Drink

right after 911 we had a group of Israeli fighters/Mossad come to our academy for a week or so. they were there to train our SWAT in urban warfare. it was very top secret. those guys, all in black, were soooooooooo awesome!
we used to just go watch the exercises. (and their butts)

note, i would not be so public with a weapon with no magazine. it could attract trouble. [Image: violent-smiley-7908.gif]

I think it's kinda sexy too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The gun is actually there to ward off creepy 40-something dudes who are hitting on them.

hah
(07-13-2012, 01:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The gun is actually there to ward off creepy 40-something dudes who are hitting on them.

Take a note. Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I agree it's pretty hot.

I bet at least 50% of people on that beach have a gun with them, maybe not a rifle but, still. So if any trouble were to erupt there could suddenly be 50 Israelis pointing their glocks at you hah

In uniform: [Image: article-2173050-140C1E02000005DC-261_634x400.jpg]

On a side note: LC I got to meet and hang out with some israeli soldiers once too and WHOA there were a few who were hot and with great butts too! 70
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

She'd better keep that off the sand, or there will be a fuck-ton of cleaning ahead...
Wonder where she keeps the magazine?