Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stupid things done while you were young...
Alrighty then, I just got home from work, put the groceries away, fed the small people (aka big people because my boys are taller than me), sat down to check Facebook and am treated to a gigantic pic of my nephews ass cheek showing off his new tattoo. Yes folks, he got an ass tatoo. I really have no words. It's some sort of tribute to 9/11. I didn't look that close. He already has his last name tatooed across his upper back shoulder blade to shoulder blade. We have a 9 letter last name so it's good sized. I actually think that one is cool. The ass tatt....I just...I mean...wtf? Someone posted what's that thing gonna look like in 4 years? I can't post a pic of it here for obvious reasons but it covers the entire right ass cheek.

Have you ever done something stupid when you were younger that you now regret?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You first.
Of course I've done stupid shit when I was younger.
I do stupid shit all the time.
Ok RG, when I was 21 I moved to Florida with my boyfriend. I lasted 9 months and I was put of there. I have often wondered where I would be today if I hadn't moved with him.
(09-10-2012, 06:18 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Have you ever done something stupid when you were younger that you now regret?

Nothing on the scale of getting a tatt on my ass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-10-2012, 06:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Ok RG, when I was 21 I moved to Florida with my boyfriend. I lasted 9 months and I was put of there. I have often wondered where I would be today if I hadn't moved with him.

You could always look at it like this - If you hadn't done what you did back then you might not have the good things in your life that you enjoy today.

I don't think people should live with regrets, it's pointless, deal with "whatever" and move on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Blew up some mailboxes with M80's. That was pretty fun, and stupid. Don't know how we DIDN'T get caught. Sounded like a fucking tank when they exploded.

Threw some rocks through garage windows, egged some cars and houses. You know, the typical juvenile bullshit.

Waited til I was on my own (18) to get drunk and bang quiff.
(09-10-2012, 06:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
I don't think people should live with regrets....

Maybe having regret is admitting you thought you made a stupid decision at the time?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(09-10-2012, 06:37 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Blew up some mailboxes with M80's. That was pretty fun, and stupid. Don't know how we DIDN'T get caught. Sounded like a fucking tank when they exploded.

Threw some rocks through garage windows, egged some cars and houses. You know, the typical juvenile bullshit.

I think they the OP was looking for things you regret.
(09-10-2012, 06:39 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 06:37 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Blew up some mailboxes with M80's. That was pretty fun, and stupid. Don't know how we DIDN'T get caught. Sounded like a fucking tank when they exploded.

I didn't see the regret part. Only the stupid things.

I'd say I regret not knocking boots earlier, but I was scared of approaching the ladies. Plus, I didn't have my own car, and the family sedan was a Pacer.

There was no way in hell I was gonna go pick up some girl in THAT.

It all worked out fine in the end.

And, just so everyone understands, blowing up mailboxes was awesome.
Ramsey, are we going to know who he is if you post the tat? it's not like we take ass-prints for ID. and it's not likely we're going to actually meet his ass in person. hah

I frequently see young beautiful women I regret not having sex with. Maybe that's not what we're talking about though.
^
Don't fret.
There's only so much of you to go around.

A bürden, I am sure, but one that you must buckle up and learn to live with.

Not necessarily regret. Anything stupid you did that seemed like a good idea at the time but now? Maybe not but hey you had fun. People can answer anyway they want. Including things OTHER people thought were stupid but you were/are totally fine with.
(09-10-2012, 07:00 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: ^
Don't fret.
There's only so much of you to go around.

A bürden, I am sure, but one that you must buckle up and learn to live with.

You make it sound like they would fuck me. At 42 I'm pretty much over that idea.

Time to start saving for a whore.
(09-10-2012, 07:02 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Not necessarily regret. Anything stupid you did that seemed like a good idea at the time but now? Maybe not but hey you had fun. People can answer anyway they want. Including things OTHER people thought were stupid but you were/are totally fine with.

Yeah, but you said regret.
(09-10-2012, 06:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Ramsey, are we going to know who he is if you post the tat? it's not like we take ass-prints for ID. and it's not likely we're going to actually meet his ass in person. hah

hah probably won't know who he is by his ass. But he is my nephew and I'd feel a little weird putting his ass on here.
(09-10-2012, 07:03 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(09-10-2012, 07:02 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Yeah, but you said regret.

Opps so I did. People can post whatever they want.

Your 42? I thought you were about 32. Must be the Goldgish fetish. hah