Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anti-American protests spread to Australia and UK

Al Qaeda urged Muslims to step up protests and kill more U.S. diplomats in Muslim countries after a U.S.-made film mocking the Prophet Mohammad which it said was another chapter in the "crusader wars" against Islam. The terror group made the appeal as riot police clashed with about 200 protesters at the U.S. Consulate in Sydney on Saturday as demonstrations against an anti-Islam film produced in the United States spread to Australia.

more photos here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ralia.html

[Image: article-2203696-15062798000005DC-875_636x454.jpg]

and to Britain

The terrifying tide of violent protests sweeping the Islamic world over an anti-Muslim film hit London yesterday.

Elsewhere British diplomats were in fear for their lives, with staff at the embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, locking themselves in as 5,000 angry demonstrators raged and lit fires in an attack on the German embassy next door.

In London, 150 protesters marched on the US embassy chanting ‘burn burn USA’ as the American flag went up in flames, soon joined by the Israeli flag.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z26YRYggue

[Image: article-0-1504437C000005DC-588_634x423.jpg]

Shit. I haven't turned on the news today but I didn't think it was going to be good.

These assholes have absolutely no concept of free speech. One fucking idiot makes a Youtube video and BAM....murder, destruction and riots. It's insane.

It's also hypocritical. You don't see U.S. citizens storming their embassies over the fact that they're burning our flag. ASSHOLES!
The is no peace in the Muslim extremist world as long as their are people who aren't Muslim. It's really as simple as that. This will never end until one side or the other is gone - appeasement never has, and never will, work with them.

I'm not advocating genocide BTW, just stating their philosophy.
They will not do that shit here, they know better.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-15-2012, 01:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: They will not do that shit here, they know better.

Yes they will. There are sleeper cells all over this country; Michigan has the 4th largest population of Muslims in the world. Research what happened in Russia once they left Afghanistan. Their culture is thousands of years old, and they are very patient people.

The Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated our government; they are passing sharia compliant laws all over this country. There is a project in the UN to make an international law against disrespecting Islam. Guess who decides what is offensive.

These uprisings have been planned for YEARS! The policy of appeasement started with President Carter and has been practiced by every administration since.

I have warned you people on several occasions to read “The Coming Insurrection”; it details their game plan for destroying capitalism and the United States.

The criminally negligent media in this country is not telling you the truth. This country does not know the truth about Bosnia, nor the role the Clintons played.

So you think Muslims are conspiring to bring down America and everything we've been seeing come out of the Middle East this past week is a forewarning as to what is going to happen here?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would be the first one standing in front burning a Koran and dipping it in pigs blood. My grandfather and great grandfathers did not fight for freedom of speech for nothing.
Just got up to all this going on today.

Why are they protesting again? Over a very tacky film. There should be artists out protesting instead, it was a stupid film. Why get so upset over it? I don't get it.
They are uneducated filthy animals that do not work and have nothing better to do with their worthless pitiful lives.
They might take over the world one day. You never know. There are a few of them around you know.
(09-15-2012, 06:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

So you think Muslims are conspiring to bring down America and everything we've been seeing come out of the Middle East this past week is a forewarning as to what is going to happen here?

I don't think it, I know it.

Everything that has come out of the Middle East since the Iranian revolution in 1979 has been to accomplish just that.

The freedom in this country comes with a price, and that price is responsibility. It is the personal responsibility of every citizen to educate themselves and decide what is right or wrong. Why do you think progressives are pushing the “nanny” state so hard? Why are they trying desperately to destroy the constitution? Why have they destroyed the education system in this country?

Google: U.N. resolution called ‘Combating Defamation of Religions, Organization of the Islamic Conference and Cairo Declaration of Human Rights.

Spend some time here reading:

The American Center for Law and Justice.
We are not scared. Rectitude will always win.
(09-15-2012, 06:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would be the first one standing in front burning a Koran and dipping it in pigs blood. My grandfather and great grandfathers did not fight for freedom of speech for nothing.

The Clintons hunted down and killed a whole bunch of Serbs for doing just that.
(09-15-2012, 06:55 PM)pyropappy Wrote:
(09-15-2012, 06:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would be the first one standing in front burning a Koran and dipping it in pigs blood. My grandfather and great grandfathers did not fight for freedom of speech for nothing.

The Clintons hunted down and killed a whole bunch of Serbs for doing just that.

prove it
I am very afraid of what could happen to be honest. They are fanatical, that is a concern.
Americans have guns something that other countries do not. Think about it.
ah so do they. Think about it.
A scenario:
I am sitting on my front lawn across from an islamic protest about a comic book called super muhammid. They are all chanting as I start my cookout of spare ribs using the Koran as a starter. I sit back in my Muhammid chair as I watch the festivities. One camel jockey notices what I am doing and starts running at me with a pitchfork aimed at my heart. I reach over grab my .357 and blow his head off just as he crosses my property line. Do I go to jail?
hah
(09-15-2012, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: A scenario:
I am sitting on my front lawn across from an islamic protest about a comic book called super muhammid. They are all chanting as I start my cookout of spare ribs using the Koran as a starter. I sit back in my Muhammid chair as I watch the festivities. One camel jockey notices what I am doing and starts running at me with a pitchfork aimed at my heart. I reach over grab my .357 and blow his head off just as he crosses my property line. Do I go to jail?

Do they have Stand Your Ground laws in your state? Let's be clear was it a pitchfork or a plastic fork?