Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Baby Oil Wrestling
From the Mock membership, who would you most like to see wrestling naked lubed in baby oil, AND who would you most like to wrestle with, naked, and lubed in baby oil?
Now THIS is a thread that should make Duchess happy.

It does! Respect-applause
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

That applauding smiley looks like a tard.
Alright, I'll start.

I'd like to see HotD and Krystalshores AND Sally wrestling Aussie.

Both would be very intriguing.

Personally, I'd like to wrestle with any of the above ^^^.
That's a nice lineup.

Maybe a battle royale? All of them at one time, last woman standing wins.

We should advertise, I can market this in a big way.
(09-17-2012, 01:39 PM)Jimbone Wrote: That's a nice lineup.

Maybe a battle royale? All of them at one time, last woman standing wins.

Are you familiar with 'Stripes' and the John Candy wrestling scene?

I'm envisioning something like that.

hah
How about Cracker vs. Ramsey?
(09-17-2012, 01:36 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'd like to see HotD and Krystalshores AND Sally wrestling Aussie.

You want us to gang up on poor Aussie? She's not a very big woman to take on all three of us, I think Clang would be a better match.
(09-17-2012, 01:49 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-17-2012, 01:36 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'd like to see HotD and Krystalshores AND Sally wrestling Aussie.

You want us to gang up on poor Aussie? She's not a very big woman to take on all three of us, I think Clang would be a better match.

Nah, he meant two separate matches.

Although now that you mention it, Clang could play Ox and the four of you could take him on a la Stripes.
Okay gentlemen.

I like Krystal and would gladly do a couple of shots and arm wrestle with her. I don't think there would be enough shots in the world to get us naked, lubed and wrestling for an audience, without some very strong motivating factor. For example, Jimbone and MS get lubed up and wrestle naked for the Mock audience FIRST.

That might be a serious incentive for me and Krystal to get in the ring; winner takes on the the winner of the men's contest.

That sounds fair, right? Awink
(09-17-2012, 01:53 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Although now that you mention it, Clang could play Ox and the four of you could take him on a la Stripes.

hahhah

Might lead to Clang's first sexual encounter??
(09-17-2012, 01:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Okay gentlemen.

I like Krystal and would gladly do a couple of shots and arm wrestle with her. I don't think there would be enough shots in the world to get us naked, lubed and wrestling for an audience, without some very strong motivating factor. For example, Jimbone and MS get lubed up and wrestle naked for the Mock audience FIRST.

That might be a serious incentive for me and Krystal to get in the ring; winner takes on the the winner of the men's contest.

I'm not sure me, JimBone or anyone else for that matter, would like to see me and Jim wrestling naked, bodies lubed in BabyOil.

How 'bout we let you and Krystal start with bikinis and if they happen to come off during the match, so be it?
(09-17-2012, 02:00 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(09-17-2012, 01:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Okay gentlemen.

I'm not sure me, JimBone or anyone else for that matter, would like to see me and Jim wrestling naked, bodies lubed in BabyOil.

How 'bout we let you and Krystal start with bikinis and if they happen to come off during the match, so be it?

I'd watch the men's match.

Let's not be gender-biased here. What's good for the goose and all...

But, I'll let Krystal weigh-in on this one.
(09-17-2012, 01:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That might be a serious incentive for me and Krystal to get in the ring; winner takes on the the winner of the men's contest.

Is there to be a consolation match? Loser taking on loser?

(09-17-2012, 02:00 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm not sure me, JimBone or anyone else for that matter, would like to see me and Jim wrestling naked, bodies lubed in BabyOil.

This is a great plan actually. What time and where?
*see above post*
I'd like to see Duchess and LC go at it.

CN and ImaDick too.
I really thought this thread was going to be more popular... shame.
(09-17-2012, 07:27 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I really thought this thread was going to be more popular... shame.

We're all getting up there in age and lets just face it, no one wants to think about middle aged + people wrestling in baby oil. Big saggy tits and gray haired balls flopping all over the place is not a pretty sight, not to mention the broken hips.