Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Spay and/or Neuter?
I dropped Jethro off at the vet this morning to get his boys chopped. I think he knew something bad was happening because he crapped right in the aisle at the vets. Poor little guy! He was all happy to go bye bye this morning. He had his nose out the window enjoying the breeze. When I went to leave he gave me this look like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave me here!!!!!!!!!!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

This is a great thread to put that in. Bwahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Jesus Christ. I just got lost in Mock.

Yes, I'll have some more NyQuil, thank you.
The extremes husbands will go through for their wives...

(Had no idea your hubby's nickname was, "Jethro".)
(10-08-2012, 12:55 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: The extremes husbands will go through for their wives...

(Had no idea your hubby's nickname was, "Jethro".)

hahahaa OBK! You are too funny.
Hmmm...spay and/or neuter?? Is Jethro an earthworm by chance?
Commando Cunt Queen
Well User, if anyone else wants to put their thoughts in on their pets - male or female...they can do so.
(10-08-2012, 01:35 PM)username Wrote: Hmmm...spay and/or neuter?? Is Jethro an earthworm by chance?

hah
(10-08-2012, 02:49 PM)ramseycat Wrote: if anyone else wants to put their thoughts in on their pets - male or female...they can do so.

I think spaying/neutering pets is a good thing, however I draw the line at gelding my favorite horse.
I called the vet and Jethro is doing well. Just waking up and everything went well. He has to wear a cone for a week. I doubt he will like that much.
(10-08-2012, 03:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I called the vet and Jethro is doing well. Just waking up and everything went well. He has to wear a cone for a week. I doubt he will like that much.

I doubt Jethro thinks all is well.

"Owwww, ouchie, WTF??? Where'd my balls go"?!

(10-08-2012, 03:29 PM)username Wrote:
(10-08-2012, 03:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I called the vet and Jethro is doing well. Just waking up and everything went well. He has to wear a cone for a week. I doubt he will like that much.

I doubt Jethro thinks all is well.

"Owwww, ouchie, WTF??? Where'd my balls go"?!

Oh yea I'm sure. hah They said they are going to give us some pain meds for him. Poor little dude.
[Image: 523651_428699170499362_1202165448_n.jpg]
http://ihateballs.com/

Thank you for a RESPONSIBLE pet owner! Not only are you helping control behavior along with protecting more puppies/kittens to be put to sleep but you are helping your Baby live a longer healthier life!
(10-08-2012, 08:45 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: http://ihateballs.com/

Thank you for a RESPONSIBLE pet owner! Not only are you helping control behavior along with protecting more puppies/kittens to be put to sleep but you are helping your Baby live a longer healthier life!

If we could just castrate irresponsible black males, think what we could do for society!!!!
(10-08-2012, 09:50 PM)username Wrote:
(10-08-2012, 08:45 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: http://ihateballs.com/

If we could just castrate irresponsible black males, think what we could do for society!!!!

User, I really like that idea.
Include that service as part of the free transportation in The Voter ID Initiative.

[Image: JHRFJHTj.jpg]

Remember, your vote counts. Can you?
Poor little guy was all drowsy when we picked him up. He has to wear this cone thing on his neck so he can't get to his stitches. He hates it! He has to wear it for a whole week. I don't think he will make it that long. He is going to get that thing off one way or the other and chew it to pieces. LOL
[Image: neuter.jpg]
All my animals are fixed. Smiley_emoticons_wink