Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey Duchess...
Why did your hero Hillary fall on Obama's sword yesterday?

I don't know what you're referring to, Pappy. I've been preoccupied with other things & I'm unaware of current events.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hillary said attack on Libya embacy is on her, not on Obama..because she is Sec of State

Oh...I knew that when the attack happened. Old news as far as I'm concerned.
(10-16-2012, 11:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You knew it was hillary's fault from the very beginning?

Why did she lie at the memorial service and blame it on the video?

Why did she not accept the responsibility from the beginning?
(10-16-2012, 12:01 PM)pyropappy Wrote:

All I know is that I saw her accept responsibility for that man being there. I don't have my head stuck up her ass dissecting every word out of her mouth, I leave that to the far right.

I don't have time right now to go track down the comments you say she has made. If you have links to a clip or facts from print reporting post 'em up so I can read/listen to them.
(10-16-2012, 12:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-16-2012, 12:01 PM)pyropappy Wrote:

All I know is that I saw her accept responsibility for that man being there. I don't have my head stuck up her ass dissecting every word out of her mouth, I leave that to the far right.

I don't have time right now to go track down the comments you say she has made. If you have links to a clip or facts from print reporting post 'em up so I can read/listen to them.

But in this thread you said..

This is long but I wanted to see Hillary speak.

She looks & sounds presidential. Yes, she does! I want her to run in 2016.

Clinton haters. I know you're out there.

and then posted a video of the memorial service.

So why did she lie during the memorial service?

I didn't see her lie, Pappy.
(10-16-2012, 11:23 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Why did your hero Hillary fall on Obama's sword yesterday?

A bit defamatory to call Hillary Clinton Duchess's hero. Also referring to the Head of State's by her first name only is a sign of familiarity on your part that is unearned and is also an attempt at soliciting a defensive response.

You are placing facts into evidence that are not known to be true. It's judgmental and leading to refer to Clinton's actions as, "falling on Obama's sword".

You packed much trollness into a single thread using an economy of language.
For that, and that alone, you score a point.
(10-16-2012, 12:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I didn't see her lie, Pappy.

Come on. Yesterday she accepted responsibility, but at the memorial service she blamed the video.

Why did she not accept responsibility at the service?
(10-16-2012, 12:29 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(10-16-2012, 11:23 AM)pyropappy Wrote: Why did your hero Hillary fall on Obama's sword yesterday?

A bit defamatory to call Hillary Clinton Duchess's hero. Also referring to the Head of State's by her first name only is a sign of familiarity on your part that is unearned and is also an attempt at soliciting a defensive response.

You are placing facts into evidence that are not known to be true. It's judgmental and leading to refer to Clinton's actions as, "falling on Obama's sword".

You packed much trollness into a single thread using an economy of language.
For that, and that alone, you score a point.

You know nothing about me, or who I am familiar with. I called her “Hillary” to show deference to Duchess; I usually refer to her by her Secret Service nick name: Hell Bitch.
(10-16-2012, 12:40 PM)pyropappy Wrote: Come on. Yesterday she accepted responsibility, but at the memorial service she blamed the video.

Why did she not accept responsibility at the service?

I can't speak for our Secretary of State. I'm sure she feels that the buck stops with her given her position, I wish more people in positions of power would accept responsibility for the shit that goes down on their watch, that's as it should be. Are you really dissin' her for having accepted responsibility? Do you really believe a military funeral is the time and place for a mea culpa? All of you on the right would have had a problem with that as well, you would have called it politicalizing a military death.
(10-16-2012, 12:44 PM)pyropappy Wrote: her Secret Service nick name: Hell Bitch.

I love that! I'd be honored to be called Hell Bitch. Respect-applause
The OP's logic contained within this thread:
[Image: jump.gif]
Five days after the attack, Ambassador Rice went on Face the Nation and said the attacks appeared to have been related to the video. Her "talking points" that day were provided by the intelligence community.

Was it some effort to cover up? Were they still gathering intelligence at that point? Who initially brought the video in to play...the attackers in Benghazi or the U.S.? Maybe whoever planned the attack threw it in the mix to gather protesters to help cover their operation--hence the confusion.

I don't blame Hillary for taking the fall. She's just doing what's (seemingly) best for her boss and more importantly, the Democratic party. Hell, there's probably some backroom handshaking and assurances that she's all but guaranteed to be their nominee in 2016 in return. It's all politics.
OBK, what an awesome gif hah
(10-16-2012, 12:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I can't speak for our Secretary of State. I'm sure she feels that the buck stops with her given her position, I wish more people in positions of power would accept responsibility for the shit that goes down on their watch, that's as it should be. Are you really dissin' her for having accepted responsibility? Do you really believe a military funeral is the time and place for a mea culpa? All of you on the right would have had a problem with that as well, you would have called it politicalizing a military death.

I am dissing her because she is a traitor. You need to educate yourself about her and her husband. There is a reason she said what she said yesterday, and time will tell the reason. This whole story stinks, and i will explain why next.
(10-16-2012, 03:55 PM)pyropappy Wrote: I am dissing her because she is a traitor. You need to educate yourself about her and her husband. There is a reason she said what she said yesterday, and time will tell the reason. This whole story stinks, and i will explain why next.

Aww c'mon, Pappy, Hillary is not a traitor. I know you don't like the Clinton's, many people don't but you could never convince me that she is a traitor to her country. I believe she takes her duties seriously & I think she does a damn fine job.

I'll check out her comments from yesterday so I can better understand what you're talking about but straight up, her being a traitor is bs. Who are you listening to? Who are you reading? If you tell me Fox news I'm going to hit you with my handbag.
(10-16-2012, 01:41 PM)username Wrote: Five days after the attack, Ambassador Rice went on Face the Nation and said the attacks appeared to have been related to the video. Her "talking points" that day were provided by the intelligence community.

Was it some effort to cover up? Were they still gathering intelligence at that point? Who initially brought the video in to play...the attackers in Benghazi or the U.S.? Maybe whoever planned the attack threw it in the mix to gather protesters to help cover their operation--hence the confusion.

I don't blame Hillary for taking the fall. She's just doing what's (seemingly) best for her boss and more importantly, the Democratic party. Hell, there's probably some backroom handshaking and assurances that she's all but guaranteed to be their nominee in 2016 in return. It's all politics.

I hope you are kidding, but if you are not let me try to explain something.

In the basement of the White House is a room called JSOC: Joint Special Operations Command. In there are things called monitors. Those monitors can watch anything anywhere in real time. That means as it is happening. The US can get those feeds from many sources: planes, helicopters, drones or satellites.
Remember the Bin Laden raid; they watched it in real time remember.

There were drone fees recording the events during the raid on the consulate in Libya. The people on the ground had sat phones; they were talking to their handlers while the attack took place. The powers that be knew exactly what happened as it happened. This whole story was cooked up for some other reason. What was that reason?

It is time to wake up people; you are being lied to. Why?

Google “Muslim Brotherhood The Project”. You might find out something you didn’t know.
(10-16-2012, 04:06 PM)pyropappy Wrote: There were drone fees recording the events during the raid on the consulate in Libya. The people on the ground had sat phones; they were talking to their handlers while the attack took place. The powers that be knew exactly what happened as it happened.

How do you know this to be fact?