Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LIFE IS GOOD

Wouldn't you agree? 19

Are you happy? That's an in general question, you can be a happy person having a sucky day or a miserable twat having an excellent day and it's still not good enough, you'll always be a miserable twat.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm fine it's everyone else who's my problem.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Life's a piece of shit, when you think of it.
I feel like life is really good right now.

I feel blessed.

I try very hard every day not to fuck it up.
(02-20-2013, 04:14 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I feel like life is really good right now.

I feel blessed.

I try very hard every day not to fuck it up.

Good for you.
The alternative sucks so yeah, I'd say life is good. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
No complaints..........except that everyone posting before me has scabies, life is good........I have spray so fuck-em.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-20-2013, 10:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: No complaints..........except that everyone posting before me has scabies, life is good........I have spray so fuck-em.

Maggot: I showed my kid a picture of a crab and said "mooo"!
Commando Cunt Queen
hah..........I hope he set you on the right path.
I'm trying to download an attachment movie to a flash drive or zip drive for a project and am getting frustrated. Any insight bigheads? Do I need to reformat? I think its in but am not sure as I cannot get it to replay via the flash drive om my computer. Oh whoa is me.
People are arseholes.
To you anyway. Common denominator theory and all...

I generally find people pleasant. Stupid mostly, but pleasant.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Some people are happiest when everyone else is miserable.
yeah i know just what u mean.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Life could be worse so yea we're doing ok.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Shame.

(02-21-2013, 04:44 AM)crash Wrote: To you anyway.

Isn't he lovely? He always uses his ration of posts to acknowledge me.
Pffft...

I see you more like a post to piss on every now and then when I'm walking past it. If I notice...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
The thing is, your argument is weak like you. You think people are pleasant? You think the people that trashed Duchess' building site are pleasant?

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
There you go drawing your own conclusions in that soft little mind of yours again... You still nothing about me, who I am or what I really think.

If were on fire, I wouldn't want you to piss on me.