CPR

Do you know how to give it?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes. We get a refresher course every few years. Adult and infant.
Yep.

Have done it a bunch of times even.
Yes.
Yeah. Formally trained a long time ago but I remember. Nowadays they say the most important part is the chest compressions...performed to the tune of Stayin Alive. I probably wouldn't attempt the mouth to mouth unless I had help there.
Commando Cunt Queen
Nope, but I guess I should at least take the time to google it.
No. I probably should. Maybe I will put it on my list for things to do while I'm off
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I've gone through the training course twice through work. I'm certified, but never had to use my training. I hope if I was put in the position to help someone using CPR my instinct would kick in and I'd remember all the training.
Basically I do. I used to have to get a refresher every year due to the nature of my work. Now I do not have to, so I would n ot be comfortable doing it right this second without a coach, as I do not remember the whole procedure well enough. But many places have the AED, that talk you through how it works.

One of the very first things said to me when I wanted to learn this was, "bones can break & lungs can be punctured, when that happens you will hear it and feel it."
That is completely true. :/
(03-05-2013, 03:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

One of the very first things said to me when I wanted to learn this was, "bones can break & lungs can be punctured, when that happens you will hear it and feel it."

That's been my experience.
(03-05-2013, 12:17 PM)sally Wrote: Nope, but I guess I should at least take the time to google it.

Nah.

Dial "911" and finish making dinner.
I was taught in middle school, but I don't think I did it right. I sucked the air out of the dummy, the actual rubber dummy.
(03-05-2013, 05:14 PM)nrkerr Wrote: I was taught in middle school, but I don't think I did it right. I sucked the air out of the dummy, the actual rubber dummy.

[Image: sigpic52472_3.gif]
Commando Cunt Queen

Hahaha!
How complicated is it? I've seen it done before and I thought it was one of those things that once you learn how to do it properly, you don't forget untill you get alzheimers. I guess I was wrong.
(03-05-2013, 03:03 PM)JsMom Wrote: That is completely true. :/

I think if you are going to bitch about someone saying something mean, you should stop bringing it up yourself.

All you bleeding hearts should thump yourselves in the fucking forehead about now...

I feel fully justified in laugh out loud:

(03-05-2013, 03:32 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Nah.

Dial "911" and finish making dinner.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I guess I'm the only one here that doesn't know the details to the story. I missed it.
I don't know how you missed it. You're the only fucking one who did.

If it is out of bounds, let it be out of bounds. Don't throw a guilt trip out there then do THE SAME FUCKING THING the next day.

I feel no guilt. We give her shit because she whores it out. The dictionary says: "see Maytee."
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.