Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FORUM DRAMA
What the hell is going on in here ?...Locked threads..a Mocker returned to newbie hell...I'm sure I read all new posts and I STILL don't know what happened.

FYI ~ I love everybody ::bravo::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well you knw most of it... LMPP and Sinister hate each other, Sinister has been throwing a spaz lately because everyone has been handing her her arse on a plate, particularly in the 'Welcome Gayhem' thread. Liquid pointed out that Sinister herself had drawn most of the attention about their plight on herself, including their names etc etc. So then LMPP posted Gayhem's real name, Sinister threw a hissy and banished her to the newb area again.

I think it's an abuse of her power, she is way to close to the whole situation to make an impartial call. If she is banned for some period of time, then I'm the fuck outta here too... I don't mind the mocking and shit and I can take as good as I give, but when someone who claims this shit doesn't affect her makes it personal and it gets left unchecked, then fuck that, this is not somewhere I want to be...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Are you telling me that LMPP has been banished from Mock ?...It really has gone that far ?...Is this some kinda stupid fuckin' joke ?
Nah.... just to the newb forum for now, but that is fucked enough as it is.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I thought she was let back in?
Guess I'm lost as well.
I dunno, maybe she was, but she should never have been sent in the first place
I'm just trying to understand this...I didn't like my real name being used in here either but, the info was out there...Now, everyone knows I'm XXXXXXXX...But, I put myself out there, my fault, my problem...It states in the header that info on the 'net is fair game..if one does not want it used against them, then one does not put it out there...I can feel the hate..seriously...Many of us wish Sin & Mayhem nothing but the best...Many of us like LMPP too.
Duch, here is a simple breakdown for you since I watched the posts happen.

ramseycat started a thread called Welcome Mayhem at http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...forum_id=6

Page 2, Post 28 of the thread Sinister posts and says "He's been through hell and back and seen more in the past 3 years than all the nightmares all of you have ever had or will ever have put together and expanded to any degree you choose." Again she has posted references to Bullet's legal situation, jail, etc. Of course everyone hammers her in the posts right after.

Then there are a few pages of "ramsey-hating" posts

Page 7, post 94 - Borndragon makes a post using all publicly known info from a public website that sinister is a part of and sinister edits the post and claims "Michigan law" which is a joke since she is the one that has spoken about the case for months on this forum

A few more pages of "ramsey-bashing" posts

Post 118 - sinister again edits one of Borndragon's posts.

page 12, post 170 - Mayhem posts about shooting someone and again references his legal case

page 13, post 184 - DPD Chick makes a post that starts a ton of posts about what laws are being broken by posting names and info about the case.

This starts off pages of people saying what the THINK can or can not be posted on the net and how it might or MIGHT NOT effect a case. summary, no one knows what the fuck they are talking about - especially with PUBLICLY available information and a well known website with ALL of the info about the case.

Post 202 - sinister again pretends to be a lawyer and looks silly again

Post 206 - more silly stuff from sinister and the begining of threats about editing posts, censorship, and banning

Page 16, post 226 - I win POTD with Mock Forums GOLD - but I speak the truth

Everyone starts stating the sinister herself has been the one posting about this murder case all over the site.

Pages 16 - the end of the thread summary
- LMPP posts the link to the public website about the court case in question
- sin starts editing posts everywhere, mainly in LMPP's posts
- sally's posts get edited also
- LMPP gets sent back to the newbie section by sinister but it is quickly overturned and she is allowed back in

MF makes an annoucement thread to say basically what everyone already knew - it is ok to post links to public websites.

I think that is about it in a simply summary.

Wow !...Thanks

I read all that myself but, I felt certain I had to be missing something for there to be such outrage...Everything I read was basically common knowledge...I guess I'm sorta hung up on the editing of posts...I was under the impression that was only done when there was extreme disregard for forum rules, that it was a last resort kind of action... ObviouslyI was wrong to have that impression and I have certainly taken note.
I didn't know that about Borndragon's posts. That's kinda crazy considering it's all public info now.
Liquid Wrote:page 13, post 184 - DPD Chick makes a post that starts a ton of posts about what laws are being broken by posting names and info about the case.

I was acknowledged woohooo!!::bravo::

Sorry, I don't post a lot, this is a big deal lol, no matter how insignificant it was
you were the reason for all of the drama. it was all your fault. nice job, lol
I apologize for any posts that were edited improperly.
86 112
Liquid Wrote:you were the reason for all of the drama. it was all your fault. nice job, lol
:shock:
Middle Finger Wrote:I apologize for any posts that were edited improperly.

question on everyone's mind - will you send Sinister back to Newbie hell like she is always threatening everyone else with? inquiring minds want to know.
Liquid Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I apologize for any posts that were edited improperly.

question on everyone's mind - will you send Sinister back to Newbie hell like she is always threatening everyone else with? inquiring minds want to know.

::finger::
86 112
That's a valid question, actually. It looks like you're playing favorites.
I'm playing favorites because I don't want to discuss private staff resolutions to a brand new issue? Fuck you, too.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm playing favorites because I don't want to discuss private staff resolutions to a brand new issue? Fuck you, too.
Yay! Most action I've gotten in years. ::banana::
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm playing favorites because I don't want to discuss private staff resolutions to a brand new issue? Fuck you, too.

Just make sure the dunce cap fits snuggly over her ears. Facing the corner. Optional?