Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TWO GIRLS - ONE CUP

Has everyone seen that video?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No and I will never watch it. Ever.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yea I saw it a year or so ago when it came out.
Downright nasty
I never watched it. I guess they poop in a cup, right?
(04-15-2013, 12:29 PM)sally Wrote: I never watched it. I guess they poop in a cup, right?

What???

I saw the worst Hoarders episode ever yesterday. The woman hoarded piss and shit and got off on eating food in a feces covered bowl. I was gagging it was so damn disgusting. It's also the first time I've heard the psychologist say that the woman was incapable of living alone. The house had to be torn down too.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-15-2013, 12:29 PM)sally Wrote: I never watched it. I guess they poop in a cup, right?

Yeah, in a teacup, one poops & the other holds the cup and then they lick it like it's an ice cream cone. Ugh. I watched it through my fingers like I would a scary movie and I didn't watch the entire video. I had heard about it for a long time before I finally saw it. They don't look like they are fucked up on anything but I firmly believe they were, there is no way in hell they could have participated otherwise.
(04-15-2013, 01:24 PM)username Wrote:

What???

I saw the worst Hoarders episode ever yesterday. The woman hoarded piss and shit and got off on eating food in a feces covered bowl. I was gagging it was so damn disgusting. It's also the first time I've heard the psychologist say that the woman was incapable of living alone. The house had to be torn down too.

I looked it up out of curiosity as to why anyone would hoard shit and piss other than being completely insane. She says in the video that she learned a good lesson in fecal matter. WTF lol.

Oh..my..god! I watched & now I'm gagging.

Godfuckingdamn she was eating out of that bowl. Smiley_emoticons_kotz Smiley_emoticons_kotz Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Towards the end, she demands to have one last feces crusted meal. She compares it to an alcoholic having his last binge. That combined with the fact that she seemed uncertain about giving up buckets for a toilet was what pushed the doctor to say she was fucking nuts (although she said "cognitively incapable").

So gross.
Commando Cunt Queen

I was curious to know how people get to this point so I looked to see if she has a story. She is a second generation hoarder & freely admits to eating poop for 12 yrs, she gets off on it, enjoys it. Jesus.

Read the following at your own risk -

Shanna is a young woman, probably in her thirties. We see her on a literally beaten path—food boxes, newspapers, fliers, fecal matter that has been walked over until it’s become a makeshift floor—squatting down to mix wet cat food. She is on disability and lives alone.

“I can definitely handle dirt. I don’t have a problem with that.”

There’s dirt, and then there’s filth. Fecal matter is everywhere. It’s not necessarily from a cat. Or rodents. There are sloshed brown stains on the walls, old food rotting into greenish-grey slop, greasy paper towels in huge quantities, and spider webs in every visible corner.

All of this spills outside, as well. This is what prompted a neighbor to peer over the fence; what they found led to a call to the city and an ultimatum for Shanna to clean it up, facing a daily fine of $250 until it’s complete. Her brother Sean knows that the only reason we’re here is because of the city—Shanna would never decide to change a thing.

Shanna lived in the house for 13 years with her mother, also a hoarder. They got on like flies on roadkill, and the house spiraled. The mother decided to shut off garbage service years before but never made arrangements for the accumulating trash to go away. There are heaps and mounds of black trash bags—many split open, their fetid entrails strewn about the lawn.

Inside is a horror show. Bags of food are covered with unidentifiable stickiness, and multitudes of dead bugs are plastered onto them. Inside some of the containers, living bugs are still visible. This is not the horrible part of the house.

There is no toilet, and hasn’t been for over a decade. Shanna’s mother devised a method of “waste disposal” by using a bucket, and then siphoning off that into water bottles. One bedroom and all of the bathroom save the doorway’s empty space for the bucket are filled with bottles of dark, sloshing liquids.

The house smells. That should go without saying, but Shanna doesn’t realize it smells. We see her scoop up cat vomit with a paper towel as she explains the “dirty water jug” system. She tries to carry the large bucket (a 25-gallon paint bucket) but isn’t able to move through the hoarded house. So she pours off some of the bucket into a smaller bucket, which she demonstrates for the cameras.

She carries this through the house, some of the mess slopping over the side and onto the hoard, the walls, her shoes. She dumps this onto a wet, sodden patch of grass at the base of some shrubbery. This is how she uses the toilet, and has for years.

[Image: bucket-500x373.jpg]

[Image: The-water-bottles-500x373.jpg]

Story
No way Jose, I'm good not seeing that.......Besides fishing season is 1 week away! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 ........swimmin pools...Movie stars.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I saw a close to three foot rockfish laying in the grassy area of a parking lot the other day. Why would someone throw away one that size? He thought I was joking like the time I told him there was a hawk in the washing machine, I wasn't kidding then either.
(04-15-2013, 12:18 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Yea I saw it a year or so ago when it came out.
Downright nasty

When it came out... It came out in like 2006-2007, years and years ago.
yea, I knew it was a while ago, was probably 2nd or 3rd around the block when I saw it
Still grim though #shudders.
grim
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I don't think two girls and a cup have anything on Shanna.
(04-16-2013, 10:47 AM)sally Wrote: I don't think two girls and a cup have anything on Shanna.

They don't. Without a doubt Shanna is the most disgusting individual I've ever seen or read about. I wanted to slap her for her shitty attitude in regards to those who were trying to help her, I tried to have some compassion but her demeanor made it impossible.
Shitty attitude. hah

ETA: I think Shanna has the I.Q. of a walnut.
Commando Cunt Queen
Imagine being the Father or Mother of one of those girls.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.