Mock
The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread (/thread-512.html)

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - LuMPyPussy - 01-10-2010

<insert your favorite non sequitur>

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - LuMPyPussy - 01-10-2010

Man, I'd kill for a pastrami sammich right now.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - twisteroo - 01-10-2010

I gota half a turkey and provolone left if you want it.

What kind of bread?

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - twisteroo - 01-10-2010

Wal-mart sub roll, white bread.

Okay then! Thank you but no. Now if it was on some rye...mmmm!

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - SyberBitch - 01-10-2010

(01-10-2010, 03:41 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Okay then! Thank you but no. Now if it was on some rye...mmmm!

Shit. Now I'm hungry. 86

With lots o'mayo. Smiley_emoticons_wink

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - username - 01-10-2010

Cat fight!

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - SyberBitch - 01-10-2010

(01-10-2010, 04:09 PM)username Wrote: Cat fight!

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Well, maybe if I had to wrest a sandwich out of Lumpy's hands... ::lol::

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Duchess - 01-11-2010

Every freakin' time the gay guy comes to the same dance class I take, I end up having to leave...he's got his cute lil' dance outfit on & when he shimmies I begin to quietly giggle & in my effort to not burst out laughing I come close to actually snorting, it's just awful trying to control myself so, I leave.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - SyberBitch - 01-11-2010

(01-11-2010, 06:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Every freakin' time the gay guy comes to the same dance class I take, I end up having to leave...he's got his cute lil' dance outfit on & when he shimmies I begin to quietly giggle & in my effort to not burst out laughing I come close to actually snorting, it's just awful trying to control myself so, I leave.

Shimmy?

Do you take Middle Eastern dance, Duch?

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Duchess - 01-11-2010

No but, I did learn how to belly dance the summer before last...It was just for fun & not something I'm likely to ever use again.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - SyberBitch - 01-11-2010

(01-11-2010, 06:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No but, I did learn how to belly dance the summer before last...It was just for fun & not something I'm likely to ever use again.

It's one of those things that can take a lifetime to master, but a person can learn a few cute moves pretty quickly. Some of my friends and I usually do a 'Women's Empowerment Through Dance' workshop several times during the summer at festivals and such. We teach a very simple routine, the gals love it. Any kind of dance, done well, is beautiful though (and no, I don't feel I've reached that stage myself lol)

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Cynical Ninja - 01-12-2010

(01-11-2010, 11:38 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: 'Women's Empowerment Through Dance' workshop

28115::lol::

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - The Antagonist - 01-12-2010

Empowerment Dancing!

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Middle Finger - 01-12-2010

(01-12-2010, 11:07 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(01-11-2010, 11:38 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: 'Women's Empowerment Through Dance' workshop

28115::lol::

::lol:: 115

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Middle Finger - 01-12-2010

If I was interviewing two qualified women for a job and one had somewhat inferior education and references to the one who engaged in Empowerment Dancing, I'd hire the one with inferior education and references.

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - Cynical Ninja - 01-12-2010

"Do you feel empowered yet Shirley?"

"I sure do Mabel!"

RE: The NEW and IMPROVED utterly fucking pointless thread - SyberBitch - 01-12-2010

::lol::

Yeah, whatever... you goons would be sitting there with your tongues hanging out, trying to rub one off through your trousers.