Mock
The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: The 2015 trivial drivel thread (/thread-11658.html)

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 03-03-2015

I just went totally Helter Skelter on a Dr. via email.

The "nice paragraph" started like this...fucker said I "missed" a December payment although I paid for January. Who the fuck DOESN'T apply a payment to the last payment due? And THEN he said maybe I "skipped" December and paid January because I was somehow distracted by issues with my kids..

The beginning of my response...

That's honestly insulting. Please don't patronize me. I can/do take care of paying bills despite other issues in our lives and to imply that I might be overlooking a bill from you because I might somehow be mentally incapable of taking care of bills or "letting them fall through the cracks" because of other issues I have going on in my life really pisses me off.

That was me just getting started. It got worse from there when I pointed out the total SUCKINESS of his whole billing/accounting system and suggested he actually send me something called a STATEMENT instead of saying I somehow paid for January and not December.

Jesus.F'ing. Christ. Do NOT FUCK WITH ME right now!

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Eat Shit And Die - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 02:02 AM)username Wrote: I just went totally Helter Skelter on a Dr. via email.

The "nice paragraph" started like this...fucker said I "missed" a December payment although I paid for January. Who the fuck DOESN'T apply a payment to the last payment due? And THEN he said maybe I "skipped" December and paid January because I was somehow distracted by issues with my kids..

The beginning of my response...

That's honestly insulting. Please don't patronize me. I can/do take care of paying bills despite other issues in our lives and to imply that I might be overlooking a bill from you because I might somehow be mentally incapable of taking care of bills or "letting them fall through the cracks" because of other issues I have going on in my life really pisses me off.

That was me just getting started. It got worse from there when I pointed out the total SUCKINESS of his whole billing/accounting system and suggested he actually send me something called a STATEMENT instead of saying I somehow paid for January and not December.

Jesus.F'ing. Christ. Do NOT FUCK WITH ME right now!

Chill the fuck out bitch!

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 03-03-2015

That stupid Monkees song is on again!
"I thought love was only just for fairy tales..."
I lived with a floozy once and one night I fell asleep early. That bitch left the house and I woke up a bit later. It was snowing outside and I looked out on the porch and there were her little footy prints in the snow.
I followed them to another house way up the road and when I got to the sliding glass door, there she was dancing barefoot to that stupid song with a guy with red hair. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 02:54 AM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: Chill the fuck out bitch!

Give me a Xanax, you selfish, greedy porker!!!

He wrote me back and apologized this morning. Damn straight!!!

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 03-03-2015

(03-03-2015, 10:28 AM)Maggot Wrote: That stupid Monkees song is on again!
"I thought love was only just for fairy tales..."
I lived with a floozy once and one night I fell asleep early. That bitch left the house and I woke up a bit later. It was snowing outside and I looked out on the porch and there were her little footy prints in the snow.
I followed them to another house way up the road and when I got to the sliding glass door, there she was dancing barefoot to that stupid song with a guy with red hair. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

How could she do you like that. You're adorkable. 99

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 03-04-2015

Crash, can you tell if this is chopped? I want it to be real. I think it's an incredible image.

[Image: B_IPdxOUoAEQl5w.jpg:large]

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - SIXFOOTERsez - 03-04-2015

Yes its chopped, I just saw another version of it on Facebook yesterday

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - crash - 03-04-2015

No, in fact it's supposedly real

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 03-04-2015

I've been hoping it was a true image. I think it's amazing what the photographer has captured.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 03-04-2015

Is that Paris Hilton on top of Donald trump?

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - SIXFOOTERsez - 03-04-2015

Well now, look at that. Still not sure I buy it though

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Carsman - 03-05-2015

It was reported in a news story yesterday, not only was the picture real, the weasel, even though a baby, was trying to "eat" the wood pecker!
(Have not heard a follow up today, so. . )

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Duchess - 03-05-2015

Someone took out 40 feet of fence line because they didn't have enough sense to stay off the roads. Weather alerts all morning long, DOT telling people to stay off the roads because it's treacherous and still people are flying down my road.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 03-05-2015

The strong will survive, the weak will perish.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Maggot - 03-05-2015

There is nothing as funny as listening to the 2 dumbest people you know talk about String theory and use actual strings or elastics will work in a pinch type mentality. I wanted to klunk their heads together to snap them outta it.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 03-05-2015

I can't believe I'm going to fucking Wisconsin tomorrow. I can't wait to see my daughter but brrrr. If the plane skids off the runway I'm going to be really pissed.

Unlikely. I'm bringing "warm" temps with me...it's supposed to get in the high 30's-40's while I'm there.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 09:59 PM)username Wrote: I'm bringing "warm" temps with me...it's supposed to get in the high 30's-40's while I'm there.

Bring your shorts & flip flops User.

It's gonna feel like summer!

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 03-06-2015

(03-05-2015, 10:44 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-05-2015, 09:59 PM)username Wrote: I'm bringing "warm" temps with me...it's supposed to get in the high 30's-40's while I'm there.

Yeah, if you're used to the damn Anarctic.

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - Midwest Spy - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 12:45 AM)username Wrote:
(03-05-2015, 10:44 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Yeah, if you're used to the damn Anarctic.

"Watch as the natives emerge from their 4 months of hibernation..."

RE: The 2015 trivial drivel thread - username - 03-06-2015

I have to get ready/go to the airport. I hate flying!!!

Panic

At least it doesn't appear I'll have to drive in blizzard conditions while I'm there; that's a heart attack waiting to happen for me too.