Mock
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER (/thread-9633.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - Midwest Spy - 10-03-2013

(10-03-2013, 06:46 PM)sally Wrote: I've flown six times with the baby, all the times she was pretty good except when the stewardess said to put the tray up. She didn't like having to put the tray up and stop coloring so I put it back down to shut her up. Didn't that bitch come back around and tell me to put it up again. Jesus Christ, you see I have a screaming two year old here, could you cut me some slack with the stupid fucking tray.

Sally, you're boobs haven't pancaked out have they? You know, because of all the kids?

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - sally - 10-03-2013

I didn't breastfeed any of them, and I think I mentioned somewhere else that I couldn't even if I wanted to. My breasts never filled with milk when I was pregnant for some reason. I was actually hoping they would increase in size and nothing, they stayed the same as always. As did the rest of my body, thankfully. No stretch marks or saggy skin even after gaining and losing 60 lbs.

My face has aged of course, but my 38 year old skin looks the same as when I was 16.

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - HairOfTheDog - 01-06-2014

(10-03-2013, 12:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: 130215191501-joe-rickey-hundley-story-top.jpg]
Prosecutors have requested a six-month sentence for Hundley. Sentencing is scheduled for January.

Hundley was sentenced today and got more time than I'd expected.

He will spend 8 months behind bars.

The judge gave him 6 months for using a racial slur and slapping the baby on the plane, plus another two months because Hundley reportedly has a previous assault on his record.

Meanwhile, one of the Steubinville rapists was released after serving just about the same sentence duration.

And the beat goes on...

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - Duchess - 01-06-2014

(01-06-2014, 06:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Meanwhile, one of the Steubinville rapists was released after serving just about the same sentence duration.

My God. Eight months for rape, that's incredible, much like the school teacher who got 30 days.

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - Cynical Ninja - 01-07-2014

Eight months for rape?

I thought American courts imposed harsh sentences?

In the UK you are looking at at least 6 or 7 years for rape.

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - Midwest Spy - 01-07-2014

(01-06-2014, 07:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-06-2014, 06:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Meanwhile, one of the Steubinville rapists was released after serving just about the same sentence duration.

My God. Eight months for rape, that's incredible, much like the school teacher who got 30 days.

Not that it makes it a whole lot better, but I believe he raped her with his fingers, not his cock.

As a dad, that would make a difference to me.

I could be wrong on how I remember it, but I think that's what happened.

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - crash - 01-07-2014

(01-07-2014, 06:16 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: As a dad, that would make a difference to me.

WTF?

How much of a difference do you think it would make for your daughter?

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - Maggot - 01-07-2014

Maybe she was drowning and there was nothing to grab ahold of but a crotch and oopsey.....in goes a finger..........not.

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - Cynical Ninja - 01-08-2014

(01-07-2014, 06:16 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Not that it makes it a whole lot better, but I believe he raped her with his fingers, not his cock.

As a dad, that would make a difference to me.

Ok fine.

The next time I sexually assault your daughter I'll use my fingers or a dildo not my cock ok?

Apparently that makes a difference to you.

Jesus.

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - Duchess - 05-16-2014

How 'bout this shit -

Donald Sterling owns a basketball team, this guy is the goddamn police commissioner.

A police commissioner in a predominantly white New Hampshire town says he won't apologize for calling President Barack Obama the N-word, and he sat with his arms crossed while angry residents at a meeting called for his resignation on Thursday.

Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland, who's 82 and white, has acknowledged in an email to his fellow police commissioners he used the racial slur in describing Obama.

Town resident Jane O'Toole, who moved to Wolfeboro four months ago, said she overheard Copeland say the slur at a restaurant in March and wrote to the town manager about it soon after. In an email to her, Copeland acknowledged using the slur in referring to the president and said he will not apologize.

"I believe I did use the `N' word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse," Copeland said in the email to his fellow police commissioners, part of which he forwarded to O'Toole. "For this, I do not apologize - he meets and exceeds my criteria for such."

Story

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - aussiefriend - 05-16-2014

You can't have a public servant in such a leadership position in your community saying slurs against anyone let alone your Commander and Chief. He will be sacked. To be continued.

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - ramseycat - 05-16-2014

Sterling is fighting the fine for his comments. The NBA has no right up fine him got comments made privately that were never intended for the public to hear. He has a good point.

I still don't understand how someone can be penalized for their private thoughts, particularly in America. I've read many arguments from people stating why it's acceptable to fine him and take his business away, I will never agree with them. I think it's bullshit.

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - SIXFOOTERsez - 05-16-2014

He is not being punished for private thoughts, he is being bagged for public comments that go against the grain of public opinion.
Remember, Freedom is not Free.
You can say anything you want to, no problem. Doesn't mean there aren't consequences, some may be personal, some financial, some can get your ass kicked.

(05-16-2014, 08:12 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: He is not being punished for private thoughts, he is being bagged for public comments that go against the grain of public opinion.

I view them as private because they were made privately, they weren't intended for the public at large.

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - cannongal - 05-16-2014

(05-16-2014, 05:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:

How 'bout this shit -

Donald Sterling owns a basketball team, this guy is the goddamn police commissioner.

A police commissioner in a predominantly white New Hampshire town says he won't apologize for calling President Barack Obama the N-word, and he sat with his arms crossed while angry residents at a meeting called for his resignation on Thursday.

Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland, who's 82 and white, has acknowledged in an email to his fellow police commissioners he used the racial slur in describing Obama.

Town resident Jane O'Toole, who moved to Wolfeboro four months ago, said she overheard Copeland say the slur at a restaurant in March and wrote to the town manager about it soon after. In an email to her, Copeland acknowledged using the slur in referring to the president and said he will not apologize.

"I believe I did use the `N' word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse," Copeland said in the email to his fellow police commissioners, part of which he forwarded to O'Toole. "For this, I do not apologize - he meets and exceeds my criteria for such."

Story

Some dipshit transplant from Mass, overhears a comment at a restaurant and decides she needs to ram the political correctness pole up the towns ass.

A little over 100, of the towns 6300 people showed up, that tells me that a little less than 6200 people either agree with him, or don't give a fuck what he says.

I don't blame him for not apologizing- why the hell should he, if that's how he feels.

Jane should run against him at the next election, then we can put every comment she's ever made under a microscope and see how good she looks afterwards.

(05-16-2014, 08:16 AM)cannongal Wrote: I don't blame him for not apologizing- why the hell should he, if that's how he feels.

I agree with you BUT he is the police commissioner. Does he only work for white people? Sarcastic

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - BlueTiki - 05-16-2014

(05-16-2014, 05:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:

How 'bout this shit -

Does this mean the commissioner now won't be able to attend NBA games, too?

Hahahaha! I don't know!

So sick of political correctness. How are people supposed to develop a backbone if they aren't forced to deal with some of this stuff. Children are supposed to be taught about sticks & stones, most of us were.

RE: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER - cannongal - 05-16-2014

(05-16-2014, 08:24 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-16-2014, 08:16 AM)cannongal Wrote: I don't blame him for not apologizing- why the hell should he, if that's how he feels.

I agree with you BUT he is the police commissioner. Does he only work for white people? Sarcastic

He's actually 1 of 3 commissioners. All they do is over see the hiring,firing, and discipline of the town's police officers.

From what I've read, the town has maybe 20 black people out of 6300, so yeah, I guess he mostly works for white people. They do have a black Police officer, though

There's also another story in the concord monitor about this, where Jane admits that some of the towns people that she talked to, told her to mind her own business.