Mock
Donovan douchebag the dimeless - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Donovan douchebag the dimeless (/thread-10293.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Donovan douchebag the dimeless - Clang McFly - 07-18-2013

(07-18-2013, 10:23 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-18-2013, 09:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: If she can find a clean one. It will be like looking for a needle in a haystack. The haystack that she just had sex in, the filthy whore.

He's gonna make a good priest, this one. The lying cake baking mother fucker.

Ok, you got me. I'm not making the cake all by myself. Mom is helping.

RE: Donovan douchebag the dimeless - Cynical Ninja - 07-19-2013

(07-18-2013, 09:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: The haystack that she just had sex in, the filthy whore.

At least she's found plenty of guys willing to have sex with her.

You've been carrying your cherry around for so long its starting to rot fatboy.

Is there anything animal, vegetable or mineral willing to have sex with a fat unemployable wretch like you? No, didn't think so.

I can't even call you a 40 year old virgin because in that movie even he gets laid in the end you fat piece of shit.

(07-18-2013, 11:51 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: but was fresh when mom bought it

We didn't need that clarification you pleb we all know you can't afford to buy frozen corn on the cob you worthless shithead.

RE: Donovan douchebag the dimeless - BlueTiki - 07-19-2013

(07-18-2013, 11:51 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: . . . sirloin steak . . .

The poor man's cut of beef.

Yeah . . . heaven forbid either you or your brother spring for a pound or two of tenderloin.

FFS!

You couldn't find a strip or rib eye on sale in this week's grocery flyers?

Oh . . . that's right.

It's only an anniversary celebration for your landlords.

RE: Donovan douchebag the dimeless - Clang McFly - 07-19-2013

(07-19-2013, 01:37 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-18-2013, 11:51 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: . . . sirloin steak . . .

The poor man's cut of beef.

Yeah . . . heaven forbid either you or your brother spring for a pound or two of tenderloin.

FFS!

You couldn't find a strip or rib eye on sale in this week's grocery flyers?

Oh . . . that's right.

It's only an anniversary celebration for your landlords.

I have very little input into what we buy. The sirloin steak was on sale. My mom wanted it, we bought it. If it was up to me and my brother, we wouldn't have bought like 100 ears of corn to stick in the freezer either. Most stuff that we want to buy we have to call her from the grocery store first and get her approval. The $400 worth of food stamps my brother and I get? God forbid we make the mistake and refer to them as ours, she'll correct us mighty fast and tell us the food stamps are technically hers.

You don't even have control of your own fucking food stamps!

Jesus Christ, you and your brother are two of the most pitiful motherfuckers I have ever come across.

Their are tramps and raving derelicts more finiancially independent than you. See that bottle of Thunderbird wine that tramp has got? He independently bought that bottle with folding money without asking his mommy because he decided he wanted to get drunk tonight.

You know I never thought I would come across a bigger loser than Daisy donovan and his layaway jolly rancher and free plasma dinosaur TV.

Then up steps clang and he takes the hand off from lichtspittle and boy does he fucking run with it!

Jebus christ!

(07-19-2013, 04:03 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: You don't even have control of your own fucking food stamps!

Jesus Christ, you and your brother are two of the most pitiful motherfuckers I have ever come across.

Their are tramps and raving derelicts more finiancially independent than you. See that bottle of Thunderbird wine that tramp has got? He independently bought that bottle with folding money without asking his mommy because he decided he wanted to get drunk tonight.

Hmmm...financial independence or sleep on the street/in a crowded homeless shelter on a filthy cot? Financial independence or have my belongings crammed into a broken down shopping cart? Tough choice, but I like to think I chose wisely.

RE: Donovan douchebag the dimeless - BlueTiki - 07-19-2013

(07-19-2013, 03:27 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: The $400 worth of food stamps my brother and I get? God forbid we make the mistake and refer to them as ours, she'll correct us mighty fast and tell us the food stamps are technically hers.

Congratulations, fraudster!

Those food stamps are to feed the recipient (as you are adult males without custody or guardianship of minors) ONLY.

In fact, I'd wager you agreed to this condition both verbally and in writing when you applied.

Two fuck-ups for sons . . . but a freezer large enough to hold 100 ears of corn.

Thank god for the freezer.

RE: Donovan douchebag the dimeless - ZEROSPHERES - 07-19-2013

That freezer is large enough to hold mom and dad for years so Clang and his bro can keep collecting when that time comes.

Plan ahead!!

(07-19-2013, 01:02 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Hmmm...financial independence or sleep on the street/in a crowded homeless shelter on a filthy cot? Financial independence or have my belongings crammed into a broken down shopping cart? Tough choice, but I like to think I chose wisely.

You are seriously struggling without your bum collective boyfriend daisy dimeless fatboy.

(07-19-2013, 01:20 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: That freezer is large enough to hold mom and dad for years so Clang and his bro can keep collecting when that time comes.

Plan ahead!!

And my mom's clothes fit me perfectly so I can go all Norman Bates and collect her pension and social security when she dies.

Win-win!

(07-19-2013, 03:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: And my mom's clothes fit me perfectly so I can go all Norman Bates and collect her pension and social security when she dies.

Win-win!

Norman Bates owned a motel and ran his own business you are a worthless welfare rat.

You aspire to be Norman Bates one day.

RE: Donovan douchebag the dimeless - Mohammed - 07-20-2013

(07-18-2013, 11:27 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I spent my TIME travelling the globe, been to countless concerts, sporting events, theatre productions, museums, art galleries and world famous music festivals.

And all that in your Lazy Boy with a firm grip on your remote, right?

You were part of a professional skateboarding team? I don't really think running round your neighbourhood dressed like the Silver Surfer with your Mom's ironing board actually qualifies for such. Did you have to stop because you fell on your head? A lot?

Duchess my most lovely bag of sensual candy, you didn't watch Games of Thrones?? Such a sin! I'm getting all my daily inspiration from it. Only problem is people here looking at me in a funny way when I'm taking my Dragons for a walk.

We are looking for this T-Shirt for Jade!

[Image: 1069884_647728981923848_1038564471_n_zps2962e5dd.jpg]

RE: Donovan douchebag the dimeless - Duchess - 07-20-2013

(07-20-2013, 12:02 PM)Mohammed Wrote: Duchess my most lovely bag of sensual candy

No wonder I think you're the sexiest mutha to ever walk the face of the earth. 27

No, I haven't seen a single episode but I want to. It was reading about the Red Wedding that caught my attention. I like blood, guts, cussing & violence as long as no animals are involved.

I get HBO but I'd like to do a marathon and catch up, do you know of a place online to do that?

RE: Donovan douchebag the dimeless - Cynical Ninja - 07-20-2013

Yes I was a professional skateboarder as oppossed to a professional teaboy for ragheads. How many shekels do they throw at you when they force you to strip off and belly dance on top of the bar for them fatty? Less Coyote Ugly more Hippopotamus Fugly. I can just imagine you tip toeing on the table tops to the tune of baby elephant walk fucknut.

(07-20-2013, 12:07 PM)Duchess Wrote: I like blood, guts, cussing & violence as long as no animals are involved.

In the red wedding episode they even kill Robbs pet dire wolf Grey Wind!

Bastards!

RE: Donovan douchebag the dimeless - Mohammed - 07-20-2013

That's actually what we do here. We don't watch HBO as then you get it once a week. We wait until we can get the whole thing on DVD, usually about a week after the last episode, then we sit down to our Marathon. Worked for Dexter, Weeds, and of course, Games of Thrones. The best of them.

Dexter became silly in the end when they went emo. Sad.

So CN, you did fall on your head a lot during that time, didn't you?

Why waste money buying a dvd boxset when I can have an entire series recorded automatically on my sky+ HD box and I can watch as many episodes as I want when I want?

Did I fall on my head a lot adolf? Quid pro quo little starling, tell me how many shekels your raghead overlords throw at you when you are table dancing for them and I'll tell you.

RE: Donovan douchebag the dimeless - Clang McFly - 07-20-2013

(07-20-2013, 12:10 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Yes I was a professional skateboarder

Yeah in Europe. What was your team called? The Nancy Boys?

Did your mandatory fairy wings and limp wrists give you more "air"?