Mock
Target call cops on breastfeeding mom - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assholes In The News (https://mockforums.net/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Target call cops on breastfeeding mom (/thread-3385.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Target call cops on breastfeeding mom - Duchess - 12-24-2009

WTF ?::blink::

RE: Target call cops on breastfeeding mom - LuMPyPussy - 12-24-2009

Sorry, I've got nothing invested in this... I think all you 'mommies' that chat online are a bunch of morons with nothing else going on in your lives. Have fun, you pathetic parasitic growth feeding tube.

RE: Target call cops on breastfeeding mom - DPD Chick - 12-24-2009

I see. Mommies that chat online are worse than people who don't procreate and chat online.
Brilliant assessment.

I... let me reiterate... I can discuss nearly anything with wit and humor. You, on the other hand, can merely discuss the merits of nursing your children up to the age of 15.

You can? I've yet to see that in this thread, I've only seen what I can describe as an unhealthy obessession you seem to have with me and then pitiful denial. I still think you like me though.

Yes, I love you to pieces. Are we done now?

Awww I knew it!
yeah, we're done.

RE: Target call cops on breastfeeding mom - FAHQTOO - 12-24-2009

(12-24-2009, 11:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

WTF ?::blink::

Ditto.....
Where the fuck do these people come from? I just wanna smack the shit outta them.

RE: Target call cops on breastfeeding mom - Duchess - 12-24-2009

(12-24-2009, 11:49 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Where the fuck do these people come from? I just wanna smack the shit outta them.

If I knew, I'd put a stop to it immediately...we are not that desperate for members...I usually like receiving new members but, not when they come in on a high horse, that only serves to make me want to bitchslap them silly.

Is it obvious that I think women that place all their importance in the world as procreators are beneath contempt? You're not goddamn cattle, bitch.

Who places all their importance on being procreators?

RE: Target call cops on breastfeeding mom - Julie - 12-24-2009

(12-24-2009, 12:23 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Is it obvious that I think women that place all their importance in the world as procreators are beneath contempt? You're not goddamn cattle, bitch.

But who does that LP? The only person I can think of is that Duggar woman wiht the 20 kids.

I realize that some women are "wimmin" meaning they buy into the male dominance submit to your husband women were created to be men's helpmeet shit, but I don't.

Seriously - if you guys let the mother thing go, I can too. Being a mother is only one facet of who I am. But if you can't stop I'll just ignore any mom talk until you're all bored with it.

RE: Target call cops on breastfeeding mom - D - 12-24-2009

(12-24-2009, 10:25 AM)DPD Chick Wrote: I wanna know where all these women are that 'just whip out a tit' to feed their children. I must lead a sheltered life because I've never seen it (or done it).

I see it on a regular basis. And Grand Rapids, MI isn't even that freaking big of a city. I saw it yesterday at Meijer. I don't see what the big deal is. She had a blanket draped over her. You couldn't see anything.

Its so common in Europe no one even THINKS about it. By Europe I don't mean OP's candy assed UK, I mean places like Germany, Austria, France... a buddy of mine who was in the Army and stationed in Germany for years says that he saw it at LEAST once a day on the Bus and TRAM systems. And over there they DON'T cover themselves.

Americans have a real psychosis about mammaries Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

RE: Target call cops on breastfeeding mom - D - 12-24-2009

(12-24-2009, 03:38 PM)Julie Wrote: Americans have a real psychosis about mammaries Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I don't. When I'm with a woman, I don't care how big or small they are... so long as they match her body (improper fraction like Dolly Parton disgust me... fucking nasty overhuge tits) and I get to suck on them. But then, I'm more like a European than any other non-EU person I've ever met lol.

RE: Target call cops on breastfeeding mom - The Antagonist - 12-24-2009

Awww ain't it cute how D's flirting with Julie?

RE: Target call cops on breastfeeding mom - Middle Finger - 12-24-2009

I think being a mother - a woman that has and takes care of kids - is the up there with the ultimate experience and purpose a human can have. I also think breastfeeding is natural and complaints are more about people's insecurities, jealousy, or lack of personal comfort than it is about some objective immorality by the nursing mother.

I've got no problem with nursing but I feel it should be a personal experience rather than some bimbo swanning around a department store with a baby latched onto a tit.

Frank, have I mentioned lately that you're a fucking idjit?

And really, mommy forums? Disease forums made sense but fucking MOMMY FORUMS??? Get a grip, losers.

Are there any twice divorced and living with cats & vibraotrs forums?