Mock
WHO GIVES A FUCK? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: WHO GIVES A FUCK? (/thread-8201.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - Cracker - 06-13-2012

I can point out a distinction but I can't make it stick. What I do is mine. What my family does is their own. It is an issue of honor. You either understand it or you don't.

I didn't have children so I could have something to talk about.

My kids can trust me. That is a strong statement if you think about it. It is eternal.

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - Ma Huang Sor - 06-13-2012

I get that. I also respect that in you.

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - FAHQTOO - 06-13-2012

people get into bad habits on communities like this, that's part of it. Ramsey is no less to blame for these exchanges than anyone else. I just don't judge anyone anymore. I enjoy all the dynamics, even the ugly ones. :popcorn:

That still doesn't make her a hypocrite. And, you just contradicted yourself by saying you don't judge people. Calling someone a hypocrite is judging them, IMO.

Actually, I don't even give a fuck...hah

I don't think most of the exchanges in here are "bad habits".
Ramsey is a retarded soup-chicken and I'm trying to do her a favor by letting her know. How is that a bad thing?

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - pspence - 06-13-2012

(06-13-2012, 03:39 PM)Cracker Wrote: Let's have a quick discussion about how shit is okay if you are anonymous...

It's still wrong. Moral fucking midgets.

I really don't like most of you. Really.

You are truly my inspiration of high moral authority.

(06-13-2012, 04:07 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 02:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 02:50 PM)Cracker Wrote: Now THAT makes me happy. Dick loves me again. We never stay apart for long...

I wouldn't have said anything if Ma hadn't thrown the hypocrite card.

You knew why I did that? Talking about ex lovers and being a good fuck is the SAME as talking about family members and their mental illnesses.

I'll tell you something Dick. I think pspence feels like she's not among strangers here. I know I certainly don't, and Ive been posting for just a couple of months. A very unusual, perceptive group. You seek feedback and support from peers, and there's NOTHING with getting that from a group you feel intimate with. I don't have any fucking idea who her kids are, and I don't think about them after the fact, although I'm happy that she feels comfortable enough to share at that level.

I don't need anyone telling me what I should or shouldn't post about and in the same breath doing EXACTLY the same thing.

Ma
Could I come and wash your car, clean out your garage, or buy you lunch? Oh dear. I hope Cracker doesn't think that had a sexual innuendo. After all how many times have I mentioned I was married to a good man for 36 years and that I would never be with another man? My husband thank God has a sense of humor and would only laugh if I told him I jokingly told MS I'd show him my still fabulous hooters. If you can't laugh a little JEzzuuuuzzzz

(06-13-2012, 04:18 PM)Cracker Wrote: When you are lucky enough to have a family, they aren't "yours." You don't have any rights regarding their personal information, you are entrusted with it. It is an honor and a responsibility that should be taken seriously.

People I used to fuck don't get coverage. I don't go around posting peen pics or private communication, but it is still different.

My kids trust me. They CAN trust me.

Cracker is right with the world. Jesus doesn't seem to do you people much good...

Your profound wisdom is almost too much with its depth and insight. Maybe you could lead a mega church.

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - crash - 06-13-2012

(06-13-2012, 03:12 PM)username Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 03:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I have been very selective

Okay.

Since when was two legs and a heartbeat selective?

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - Midwest Spy - 06-13-2012

This entire thread ^^^^, at least, is very interesting banter.

Thank you all very much.

I concur with Maggot's previous statement, that in reality, most people DO give a fuck.

(06-13-2012, 05:29 PM)pspence Wrote: My husband thank God has a sense of humor and would only laugh if I told him

Show him my signature. See if he laughs...

"One of my daughters almost had to be hospitalized for anorexia a few years ago..." ~ pspence

Free advertisement paid for by BMA: Bad Mothers Anonymous

(Taking it down now because I really don't like that shit, even when I do it.)

(06-13-2012, 04:07 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: You knew why I did that? Talking about ex lovers and being a good fuck is the SAME as talking about family members and their mental illnesses.

Maybe if the lovers can be identified or their pictures were posted. But saying "one of my ex-lovers" in passing is very different from identifying someone as your daughter whose picture you have posted. They are very different things.

(06-13-2012, 04:07 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I'll tell you something Dick. I think pspence feels like she's not among strangers here. I know I certainly don't, and Ive been posting for just a couple of months. A very unusual, perceptive group. You seek feedback and support from peers, and there's NOTHING with getting that from a group you feel intimate with. I don't have any fucking idea who her kids are, and I don't think about them after the fact, although I'm happy that she feels comfortable enough to share at that level.

And that's EXACTLY what's wrong with it... You may not feel like you are, but you are. Can you not see that? Anyone on here could be projecting a persona that is totally fictitious. Everyone is still a stranger, even the few people I have actually spoken to on the phone are still relative strangers, and I'm sure they still feel that about me, if they have an ounce of sense anyway.

Anyone could be gathering dirty little details over time for anything. Sure if I was that paranoid that they were, I probably wouldn't be here; my investment of risk is currently outweighed by the enjoyment that I sometimes garner from the place., when that changes I probably won't come here.

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - Midwest Spy - 06-13-2012

(06-13-2012, 06:52 PM)crash Wrote: my investment of risk is currently outweighed by the enjoyment that I sometimes garner from the place

*takes a dump at Crash's feet*

Get any enjoyment out of that?

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - Duchess - 06-13-2012

*face palm*

(06-13-2012, 06:55 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 06:52 PM)crash Wrote: my investment of risk is currently outweighed by the enjoyment that I sometimes garner from the place

*takes a dump at Crash's feet*

Get any enjoyment out of that?

I always enjoy when you make youself look like a dick...

Are none of the females on? No one to hit on this afternoon?

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - Lady Cop - 06-13-2012

Crash: and I'm sure they still feel that about me

nope...i know Crash is a for-real good decent man. my observation of people is usually pretty accurate.

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - username - 06-13-2012

(06-13-2012, 06:36 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 05:29 PM)pspence Wrote: My husband thank God has a sense of humor and would only laugh if I told him

Show him my signature. See if he laughs...

"One of my daughters almost had to be hospitalized for anorexia a few years ago..." ~ pspence

Free advertisement paid for by BMA: Bad Mothers Anonymous

(Taking it down now because I really don't like that shit, even when I do it.)

Meh, anything we post can and may be used against us. You posted about your son in Afghanistan (btw, did that violate some "trust" you owed your son?) and CN proceeded to rip him apart every which way.

To your credit, you more than held your own. Quit whining, justifying and calling her a bully, ps. It's unbecoming for a Mocker, dummy. Pick a better role model than the resident soup chicken, drama mama.

I posted he is a Marine. Tell me how that is even remotely the same. I observed the rules governing the posting of sensitive information like his combat outpost and what they were doing and when they were traveling.

Some of you people are enablers. That isn't the kindness you think it is.

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - username - 06-13-2012

(06-13-2012, 07:02 PM)Cracker Wrote: I posted he is a Marine. Tell me how that is even remotely the same. I observed the rules governing the posting of sensitive information like his combat outpost and what they were doing and when they were traveling.

Some of you people are enablers. That isn't the kindness you think it is.

hah that's me...an enabler. I'm just saying you posted something which should have been construed as honorable and someone took it and twisted it. PS posted a medical or psychological issue and you feel like that's a violation of trust or a moral failing? I just don't think she considered the ramifications here. I highly doubt her daughter is going to be emotionally ravaged about something her mother posts at Mock.

Similarly if I post that I think Sally's son is gay because his sport is bowling...hah

I just don't share your perspective or moral indignation.

I just think it's shitty.

This place is searchable, even to outside search engines. We don't know each other or everyone who reads here.

If somebody reads this thread and thinks twice about posting their own child's PI, I have accomplished something. If the dumb cow continues with her behavior, I don't give a fuck.

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - ramseycat - 06-13-2012

(06-13-2012, 04:11 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 04:01 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I love Ma! You are a cool dude.

You're doing it again. Everytime he says something against Cracker you act like a retarded school girl. Not that you don't already act like one, but it's more than usual.

No, I actually liked how he spanked Dick. But I do love the way Ma spanks Cracker too. And I like to read his posts in general.

So how is me agreeing with Ma any different than you and user and F2 teaming up with Crackass? It's not.

RE: WHO GIVES A FUCK? - sally - 06-13-2012

(06-13-2012, 07:27 PM)username Wrote: Similarly if I post that I think Sally's son is gay because his sport is bowling...hah

I think Lacrosse is the gay sport, not bowling. Bowling is more of an old man with a beer gut sport. It's the only sport where you can smoke 3 cigarettes, drink 3 beers and eat a dozen wings in one game.