Mock
THE COLOR PINK - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: THE COLOR PINK (/thread-10232.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

THE COLOR PINK - Duchess - 06-23-2013

*barf*

I just saw a pink corvette. If it wasn't for bad taste, some people wouldn't have any taste at all.

Do you own anything pink? Tell me.

RE: THE COLOR PINK - Duchess - 06-23-2013

I don't think I'll mock anyone for liking this color. It's as personal as liking the foods that you do, you can't help yourself.

*crossed fingers*

RE: THE COLOR PINK - SIXFOOTERsez - 06-23-2013

I think I still have a pink button down dress shirt. Didn't make me a fag, just don't have the kind of job to wear that sort of thing anymore

RE: THE COLOR PINK - Clang McFly - 06-23-2013

Just half a dozen sheer/see-through pink panties.

RE: THE COLOR PINK - username - 06-23-2013

Is Mary Kay giving out corvettes now?

I don't have many pink tops but I have a few. Hot pink is supposedly a good color on me.

I think some straight guys can carry off a pale pink shirt or some pink in a tie.

RE: THE COLOR PINK - Jimbone - 06-23-2013

Like six, I have a pink dress shirt.

RE: THE COLOR PINK - FAHQTOO - 06-23-2013

I never was a big fan of pink. 2 g-daughters later and the sight of pink makes want to hurl. I refuse to buy them anything pink.
I own nothing pink except a black Harley hoodie with pink lettering for breast cancer.

RE: THE COLOR PINK - crash - 06-23-2013

I have four pink polo shirts. They are from a breast cancer awareness/fund raising day thingy (National Breast cancer Awareness day over here is called Pink Ribbon Day). I think I've worn each of them once.

RE: THE COLOR PINK - ramseycat - 06-23-2013

I love the color pink. I admit I am a girly girl. But I love black too. I wouldn't drive a pink car though or paint a room in my house pink.

RE: THE COLOR PINK - sally - 06-23-2013

I used to have a kick ass pair of pink and white Timberlands and the fucking dog chewed them up. I loved those boots and could never find them again.

Other than those boots, a low cut, black Kotton Mouth Kings sweater with pink writing across the chest and some clothes and blankets for the baby, I don't have anything that is pink.

RE: THE COLOR PINK - Cynical Ninja - 06-24-2013

I've got half a dozen Lacoste polo shirts one of which is pink.

RE: THE COLOR PINK - JsMom - 06-24-2013

I have a lot of things that are pink. Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: THE COLOR PINK - Jimbone - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 08:37 AM)JsMom Wrote: I have a lot of things that are pink. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm guessing she means dildos.

RE: THE COLOR PINK - JsMom - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 09:57 AM)Jimbone Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 08:37 AM)JsMom Wrote: I have a lot of things that are pink. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm guessing she means dildos.

dildos, strap-ons, etc....

NO BUT PLUGS! Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: THE COLOR PINK - Cynical Ninja - 06-24-2013

Sixfootersex reliably informs me its spelled “butt”plug.

RE: THE COLOR PINK - Jimbone - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 10:21 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 09:57 AM)Jimbone Wrote: I'm guessing she means dildos.

dildos, strap-ons, etc....

NO BUT PLUGS! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Straps ons? Do tell. Are you pegging some guy, or is that for hot girl/girl action?

RE: THE COLOR PINK - Duchess - 06-24-2013

(06-23-2013, 10:39 PM)sally Wrote: I used to have a kick ass pair of pink and white Timberlands and the fucking dog chewed them up. I loved those boots and could never find them again.

Like these? Apparently I haven't always found pink to be vomit inducing because I found a pink jean jacket not too far from these boots in my closet. It's like the depths of Hell in there. I haven't seen some of that stuff in a very long time.

[Image: IMG_1459_zps671576fb.jpg]

RE: THE COLOR PINK - sally - 06-24-2013

Nope, they were all white with pink trim. Those ones are just a little too pink for my liking.

RE: THE COLOR PINK - Maggot - 06-24-2013

Lebron shoes have pink in them.

Greedy shoe companies making select sneakers needlessly exclusive paired together with consumer exuberance, desperation, and American gun culture on Saturday long enough to cost one would-be alleged robber his life. Shoppers waiting in line to purchase the latest incarnation of LeBron James’ signature shoe outside Atlanta were being harassed by a reported pickpocket until one patron decided to pull a gun out and shoot the as-yet unidentified man in what is being considered a move motivated by self-defense.

Wayne Washington at the Atlanta Journal-Constitution has the story:

Witnesses told one man in line outside Wish, a clothing and shoe store on Moreland Avenue, pulled out a gun and shot the would-be robber.

The shooter then got back in line, according to Channel 2 Action News.

Police have not charged anyone and for now consider the shooting to be self-defense. No additional information was being released Sunday morning, said Officer John Chafee, an Atlanta Police Department spokesman.

Only 22 pairs of the sneakers were available, but that didn’t stop nearly 50 shoppers from lining up hours before the store opened. The shooting took place at 5:30, five hours before Wish opened its doors to LeBron’s fans.

One witness says the deceased got what he deserved. From the Journal-Constitution:

***Notice the greedy shoe companies are blamed and not the shooter or the guy that got shot, also notice nobody was charged***

[Image: LBJshoe62313shooting.jpg]

******Is it black culture?******

RE: THE COLOR PINK - Duchess - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 11:11 AM)sally Wrote: Those ones are just a little too pink for my liking.

You ain't kiddin'! I don't know what I was thinking, pfft, obviously I wasn't.